• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting back up

Jj ow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't worked out in over a yr gotta get back in! Id like to ease in then just cruise for life , im picking up the following to get my strength back. Then ill just cruise for 8 months and bulk and sculpt for 3-4 .
You guys have a lot more experience then me I've done about 8 cycles in the past !
4-10ml Test enanthate 250ml ,1-10ml Deca Durabolin 300mg , 2-10ml Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg, 2-10ml Winstrol 100mg , 150 D-bol 50mg

Haven't worked out in over a yr gotta get back in! Id like to ease in then just cruise for life , im picking up the following to get my strength back. Then ill just cruise for 8 months and bulk and sculpt for 3-4 .
You guys have a lot more experience then me I've done about 8 cycles in the past !
4-10ml Test enanthate 250ml ,1-10ml Deca Durabolin 300mg , 2-10ml Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg, 2-10ml Winstrol 100mg , 150 D-bol 50mg
I see (basically) bulkers and 2 cutters (tren can really go either way as all AAS based on diet).
However, what are your goals?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

If you want to run deca you might as well just run the test/deca/mast blend so you don’t have to pin as much. GC has some awesome blends to make things easier for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you going to cruise? Some have a different definition of a cruise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you want to run deca you might as well just run the test/deca/mast blend so you don’t have to pin as much. GC has some awesome blends to make things easier for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that blend is wicked af too
Not just on paper.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get yourself back in the gym...get the diet dialed in and then add some basic Test(250mg per week)...no need to add anything else for awhile. Let your body adjust to all these changes before adding a bunch of stuff. My two cents.

Back