• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Colin Kaepernick's Workout Was A Publicity Stunt!

Yup, obvious attention whore to still play the race card,and any other card to blame others.

He has no interest in playing again. Plus his last season he played he was terrible. He also opted out of his final year of his deal knowing full well that no team would sign him.

He’s half white and was raised by white adoptive parents. His Kunta Kinte shirt really didn’t resonate well. Actually it was kinda offensive to the black community from what I seen.

They say his views and attitude changed to the extreme, when he started dating a female, who hosts a Black Muslim extreme radio program! He only wants to “play,” so he can use the NFL platform to discuss his misguided personal agenda. He only started “taking a knee protest” when he was benched by the 49ers because he sucked. This clown is very poorly educated and naive. I remember when he was walking around wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt at press conference thinking it was “cool.” He had no idea what piece of shit “Che” was...an extreme communist who murdered innocent men, women, and children. And yet the NFL, Nike, Time magazine, and other celebrities support and encourage this human stain! It’s a fucking shame!

They say his views and attitude changed to the extreme, when he started dating a female, who hosts a Black Muslim extreme radio program! He only wants to “play,” so he can use the NFL platform to discuss his misguided personal agenda. He only started “taking a knee protest” when he was benched by the 49ers because he sucked. This clown is very poorly educated and naive. I remember when he was walking around wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt at press conference thinking it was “cool.” He had no idea what piece of shit “Che” was...an extreme communist who murdered innocent men, women, and children. And yet the NFL, Nike, Time magazine, and other celebrities support and encourage this human stain! It’s a fucking shame!

I don’t think the NFL supports him. They had no choice when he was signed. They really don’t want him back and he’s just making it that much more easy for them.

Back