• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Epstein Guard Offers To Cooperate With Prosecutors, Wants To Spill Details On Suicide

Arnold

🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Epstein Guard Offers To Cooperate With Prosecutors, Wants To Spill Details On Suicide

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s prison guards, Tova Noel, who was charged Tuesday with falsifying records to cover an unauthorized period of absence, now says she wants to cooperate with Federal prosecutors and spill details about the night Epstein committed suicide to Federal investigators.

It’s not clear what information Noel has that would interest either the Department of Justice or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, aside from details about why she was missing from her post for at least two hours the night Epstein hung himself in his prison cell at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center, the New York Post reports.

Noel and her fellow prison guard Michael Thomas were arrested Tuesday and charged with criminal conspiracy and falsifying official records “for allegedly fudging ‘count slips’ while failing for hours to check on Epstein and other inmates in the MCC’s ninth-floor Special Housing Unit,” according to the Post.

Epstein had attempted suicide by hanging just a week before and had only recently been moved off suicide watch when Noel and Thomas decided to abrogate their duties and spend the evening “goofing off,” as the Post put it. When they returned to duty at 6:30 a.m. to deliver breakfast to the accused pedophile and child trafficker, they found him dead, hanging in his cell, having used strips of cloth ripped from his bedsheet to form a makeshift noose.

Federal investigators are looking to get to the bottom of the odd circumstances and events surrounding Epstein’s death and, as the Daily Wire reported earlier this week, the Bureau of Prisons chief, in charge of the Manhattan prison where Epstein died, admitted that the FBI and DOJ may be considering the possibility that a “criminal enterprise” was involved in the incident.

The two guards were arrested Tuesday after being informed they were under scrutiny sometime late last week.

“As alleged, the defendants had a duty to ensure the safety and security of federal inmates in their care at the Metropolitan Correctional Center,” U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said about the arrests in a statement. “Instead, they repeatedly failed to conduct mandated checks on inmates, and lied on official forms to hide their dereliction.”

Wednesday, Noel’s lawyers made their first efforts at inking a plea deal by offering information.

“In fact, Ms. Noel remains available to fully and truthfully cooperate with the Inspector General’s investigation, which is also geared toward uncovering the many problems that existed from the commencement of her employment which continue to plague the Metropolitan Correctional Center,” her defense lawyer said in a statement.

Noel’s lawyers did not specify further what information Noel could offer, but presumably it has, at least, something to do with the inner workings of MCC. In addition to guards that were apparently sleeping on the job, the jail suffered from malfunctioning security cameras and questionable management, all of which affected Epstein’s stay. And although an autopsy concluded that Epstein’s death was a suicide, the strange circumstances have allowed questions to persist.

The FBI and DOJ investigations are ongoing. Congress is also currently hearing testimony from jail officials over how they were able to lose such a high-profile defendant. Those hearings have gone largely unnoticed, falling victim to a focus on the House impeachment inquiry.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/epst...prosecutors-wants-to-spill-details-on-suicide

They will just say that they were in a closet fucking. That will explain and thereby drop the inquiry and they’ll be compensated (or killed). They will simply lose their jobs, maybe.
NY has a “depraved indifference” law which might be applicable if courts can prove that the filed bogus counts because they didn’t GAF. Dangle real prison time and they’ll sing. Lots of canaries these days. No one want to take their medicine.

I think this guard will be "committing suicide" soon. lol

A real possibility because that guard might have knowledge of what really went on in Epstein's cell that very night. Can't have that loose end right?

This guard might end up locked in that very jail....and suicided...

Last edited:
This whole thing is a HUGE mess. Hopefully his black book is being investigated because I seriously cannot think of anything worse than sexual and physical abuse on children.

IML Gear Cream!
The Clinton's again..he had a painting of bill Clinton in a dress in his house.. Epstein karoke night if he was alive.

I'm still not convinced the pervert is even dead yet. The way the media machine pushes the script always makes me wonder with crap like this. I don't trust any out of control government nor their propaganda. Just look around, in current society folks, and you'll see how screwed up the system is. You don't even have to search years of history to see how bad it truly is right now. So any time MSM has a story for us its almost always safe to assume the opposite. Before anyone rolls their eyes remember this, the government (CIA to be exact) invented the term "conspiracy theory" in April of 1967. They did this to bolster criticism of those informed and well versed in government corruption.

I don't believe scum like this, narcissistic, sociopathic control freaks, can see their wrong doing. Scum like this can always find a reason (in their minds) to justify their actions and pass blame to others. They fully understand to commit suicide would only prove to society they were guilty and had something to hide. In others words, JE's pride and love of self would prevent him from taking his own life. He may in fact be dead, but it damn sure wasn't suicide. No way no how did he commit suicide. Personally I'm simply not convinced he's dead.

Last edited:
I read Barrs report that no one enters his cell for last 8hrs of his life, he said he watched video surveillance, we may never know the truth at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back