• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coasting

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys. been kind of coasting lately on 50 D-bol and 1000 test a week. getting ready to take a break from all of it. just kind of stuck right now@195Lbs. would like to get to 205 before the break.any suggestions on something to add for this last month. struggle with eating, have to force it to get 100 grams protein a day. anyway, what could I do for this last month to gain even 5 lbs. not totally dissatisfied with myself. im 5ft. 10in. 195 10 per cent body fat. strong as hell for an old guy. (56 yrs. old) thought about throwing in some deca for last 4 weeks.(got all pct stuff) Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

Adding another anabolic will do nothing for muscle gain if you aren't getting in enough calories. You just need to eat more. The dbol may be causing some appetite loss. Sounds like you just need to end the cycle and let you body take a break for a while.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If your having trouble w meat. One Fairlife Reg/Chocolate milk is 91 grams of protein. Zero lactose.
428454157c26dc05a33444df469dcffc.jpg
Max

hey guys. been kind of coasting lately on 50 D-bol and 1000 test a week. getting ready to take a break from all of it. just kind of stuck right now@195Lbs. would like to get to 205 before the break.any suggestions on something to add for this last month. struggle with eating, have to force it to get 100 grams protein a day. anyway, what could I do for this last month to gain even 5 lbs. not totally dissatisfied with myself. im 5ft. 10in. 195 10 per cent body fat. strong as hell for an old guy. (56 yrs. old) thought about throwing in some deca for last 4 weeks.(got all pct stuff) Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
Deca would be useless to run for four weeks. If you want to add a nandro, go with npp. But as already mentioned, if you can't eat, you're not gonna grow. Or was that 100g of protein a typo? Seems farfetched to me not to be able to eat such a low amount of protein in a day

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Last edited:
You are doing PCT after???.....what are you're normal Test levels?? I'm thinking no way they are in the normal range at 56....

thanks guys.maybe 100 grams was a little light.probably closer to 200.drink 3 30 gram shakes from Wal-Mart a day. just don't eat enough,period. but when I do eat mostly protein(chicken,fish,etc.)and complex carbs.anyway, one of those guys who pinches his waistline all day long afraid I might gain a fuckin ounce of fat(god forbid).went through a period, got pneumonia in 2015.lost 30 lbs.down to 173, couldn't train. then went the othewr way and got to 240.(by far the fattest ever been)sorry got off the subject a little.just looking for that ever present edge.maybe ill try a little npp. for these last 4 weeks(basically just deca with shorter ester, right?)anyway,thanks for the advice,guys

one more thing guys. what would yall recomend for pct. been on this last run for six months. did some tren couple months ago,tried s-drol,couldnt hang,did deca,test,d-bol in the beginning for 1st.12 weeks. since then just been fuckin around with test and d-bol. any plan would be helpful. THANKS

one more thing guys. what would yall recomend for pct. been on this last run for six months. did some tren couple months ago,tried s-drol,couldnt hang,did deca,test,d-bol in the beginning for 1st.12 weeks. since then just been fuckin around with test and d-bol. any plan would be helpful. THANKS
I'd probably stop now do pct and get blood work done.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6 months is a pretty long time to blast with all the various compounds you've listed. Have you had any lab work done to see where your liver values, hematocrit, etc is? You should still post your diet plan. If you're not eating right, no amount of gear is going to fix the issue.

You're on 1g of test and 50mg of dbol, biut you cant get past 100g or protein?
you need to just go back to square one and learn how to diet right for your goals... taking that much test and just "winging" it hoping to meet some sort of macro count is just silliness..
you're #1 think right now is meeting your daily macro count, period!!

You're on 1g of test and 50mg of dbol, biut you cant get past 100g or protein?
you need to just go back to square one and learn how to diet right for your goals... taking that much test and just "winging" it hoping to meet some sort of macro count is just silliness..
you're #1 think right now is meeting your daily macro count, period!!
Agreed.

The dbol will kill your appetite after a time as well.

Drop the doses to a cruise dose and get your diet right. You should be able to eat your way up 5lbs fairly easily, but you may need some time to let your body get right.

I highly suggest getting a full panel bloodwork with CBC, lipid panel, complete metabolic profile right away. With those doses at that duration at your age you're playing with fire man. I'd imagine your lipids are wrecked. Get bloods now, don't wait until you're cleaned out. It's the time on that does the damage, your bloodwork is supposed to be good when you're off!

Wait you're planning on doing PCT? Good luck with that. A 6 month run with 19-nors at your age...I doubt you'll be able to get much production back at this point. I'd plan on TRT if I were you

Thanks bro. How much test. Do u need to do to stay in the normal range. I was thinking like 250 test c every 2 weeks. I guess i should tell u i was low to start with. I dont like fuckin w drs. So ill be doing this myself.

150-200 a week is good TRT dose and by your comment if test c every two weeks I hope that’s not your pin schedule....

Thanks bro. How much test. Do u need to do to stay in the normal range. I was thinking like 250 test c every 2 weeks. I guess i should tell u i was low to start with. I dont like fuckin w drs. So ill be doing this myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, pin 200 test e or c once a week just to keep the plumbing in shape, right?

I would do 200 weekly. Every other week is going to have you really low between dosings

So, pin 200 test e or c once a week just to keep the plumbing in shape, right?
Basically. I prefer cyp just because it seems like I have a little less fluctuation between weekly shots (less acne mostly).

Get Shredded!
Basically. I prefer cyp just because it seems like I have a little less fluctuation between weekly shots (less acne mostly).
I love cyp... most user friendly test ester..
almost no pip, and like you said, it has decent hang time..

I wouldnt add anything else if you cant eat more than 100g of protein. Wont be able to weigh more without food. The scale wont go up by taking gear, you have to have diet, training and sleep in order, and it seems like your diet is way off.

Why even go up to 1g of test if your diets not on point?!?! Waste in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A gram of test and 50mg of dbol and you can’t eat 100g of protein or break 200lbs? I think you need to take a step back and re analyze your situation. If you can’t eat your never going to grow no matter how many drugs you consume. Also just curious how old are you and how tall are you?

Not to be a dink, but it sound slike you are doing everything wrong.
I would drop everything except small TRT dose, then get some bloods done in a couple of weeks once cleaned out a bit.
Put together a solid nutrition plan and stick to it, same thing for training.

im probably getting closer to 200 grams protein a day. i seem to fluctuate back towards 190lbs way more than going up to 200. im 56 yrs old and 5ft. 10in tall. the gear seems to up my metabolism a bit. but like i said im not unhappy with where im at. would just like to get to 200 before the break and try to hang on to some of the gains. weighed 180 when started this cycle. anyway, thanks for the input man. happy thanksgiving to u.

I can’t get past “coasting”. Blasting, cruising and now coasting? What next? Floating, lulling, slipsliding?

C’mon man. You’re either on or not.

these terms aren't meant literally, just shit I come up with. you are right though, you are either on or off.right now just about done w d-bol and 1000 test e. had a great workout at lunch. just going to sit back and run test c 250aweek so I don't "crash" so to speak. but sometimes I think you guys get the wrong idea. im happy where I am,just always looking for an edge. im 56 yrs old, have a beautiful wife and a wonderful little girl. I really don't "need" any of this shit.however its nice when the bar glides up and down a little more effortless and lifting isn't such a "chore". u guys will see, wait til you are 56. I bet most of u will give up by then. anyway,getting down off the soap box now. HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLAS!

I am 56. It’s why I hate these term. And just about every thing else in this period of time. Lol.

Back