Pharmacom Store


Coasting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Coasting

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,451
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points
    20660010

    Coasting

    hey guys. been kind of coasting lately on 50 D-bol and 1000 test a week. getting ready to take a break from all of it. just kind of stuck right now@195Lbs. would like to get to 205 before the break.any suggestions on something to add for this last month. struggle with eating, have to force it to get 100 grams protein a day. anyway, what could I do for this last month to gain even 5 lbs. not totally dissatisfied with myself. im 5ft. 10in. 195 10 per cent body fat. strong as hell for an old guy. (56 yrs. old) thought about throwing in some deca for last 4 weeks.(got all pct stuff) Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,197
    Thanked in
    2,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're struggling to get 100g of protein a day? What exactly is your diet?

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    223
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    590
    Thanked in
    422 Posts
    Rep Points
    1401693290

    Adding another anabolic will do nothing for muscle gain if you aren't getting in enough calories. You just need to eat more. The dbol may be causing some appetite loss. Sounds like you just need to end the cycle and let you body take a break for a while.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,169
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,858
    Thanked in
    5,546 Posts
    Rep Points
    603180123

    If your having trouble w meat. One Fairlife Reg/Chocolate milk is 91 grams of protein. Zero lactose.Max

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    931

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    28938869

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    hey guys. been kind of coasting lately on 50 D-bol and 1000 test a week. getting ready to take a break from all of it. just kind of stuck right now@195Lbs. would like to get to 205 before the break.any suggestions on something to add for this last month. struggle with eating, have to force it to get 100 grams protein a day. anyway, what could I do for this last month to gain even 5 lbs. not totally dissatisfied with myself. im 5ft. 10in. 195 10 per cent body fat. strong as hell for an old guy. (56 yrs. old) thought about throwing in some deca for last 4 weeks.(got all pct stuff) Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Deca would be useless to run for four weeks. If you want to add a nandro, go with npp. But as already mentioned, if you can't eat, you're not gonna grow. Or was that 100g of protein a typo? Seems farfetched to me not to be able to eat such a low amount of protein in a day

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Last edited by wesley_swolle; 11-21-2019 at 08:44 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,584

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    550
    Thanked in
    375 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You are doing PCT after???.....what are you're normal Test levels?? I'm thinking no way they are in the normal range at 56....

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,451
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points
    20660010

    thanks guys.maybe 100 grams was a little light.probably closer to 200.drink 3 30 gram shakes from Wal-Mart a day. just don't eat enough,period. but when I do eat mostly protein(chicken,fish,etc.)and complex carbs.anyway, one of those guys who pinches his waistline all day long afraid I might gain a fuckin ounce of fat(god forbid).went through a period, got pneumonia in 2015.lost 30 lbs.down to 173, couldn't train. then went the othewr way and got to 240.(by far the fattest ever been)sorry got off the subject a little.just looking for that ever present edge.maybe ill try a little npp. for these last 4 weeks(basically just deca with shorter ester, right?)anyway,thanks for the advice,guys

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,451
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points
    20660010

    one more thing guys. what would yall recomend for pct. been on this last run for six months. did some tren couple months ago,tried s-drol,couldnt hang,did deca,test,d-bol in the beginning for 1st.12 weeks. since then just been fuckin around with test and d-bol. any plan would be helpful. THANKS

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,248

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    453
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    one more thing guys. what would yall recomend for pct. been on this last run for six months. did some tren couple months ago,tried s-drol,couldnt hang,did deca,test,d-bol in the beginning for 1st.12 weeks. since then just been fuckin around with test and d-bol. any plan would be helpful. THANKS
    I'd probably stop now do pct and get blood work done.



    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,197
    Thanked in
    2,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    6 months is a pretty long time to blast with all the various compounds you've listed. Have you had any lab work done to see where your liver values, hematocrit, etc is? You should still post your diet plan. If you're not eating right, no amount of gear is going to fix the issue.

  11. #11
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,983
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,640
    Thanked in
    2,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    50 dbol for 6 months?

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,406

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,060
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,915
    Thanked in
    3,690 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're on 1g of test and 50mg of dbol, biut you cant get past 100g or protein?
    you need to just go back to square one and learn how to diet right for your goals... taking that much test and just "winging" it hoping to meet some sort of macro count is just silliness..
    you're #1 think right now is meeting your daily macro count, period!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    773

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    You are doing PCT after???.....what are you're normal Test levels?? I'm thinking no way they are in the normal range at 56....
    This was my thought as well.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,090
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,567
    Thanked in
    2,440 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You're on 1g of test and 50mg of dbol, biut you cant get past 100g or protein?
    you need to just go back to square one and learn how to diet right for your goals... taking that much test and just "winging" it hoping to meet some sort of macro count is just silliness..
    you're #1 think right now is meeting your daily macro count, period!!
    Agreed.

    The dbol will kill your appetite after a time as well.

    Drop the doses to a cruise dose and get your diet right. You should be able to eat your way up 5lbs fairly easily, but you may need some time to let your body get right.

    I highly suggest getting a full panel bloodwork with CBC, lipid panel, complete metabolic profile right away. With those doses at that duration at your age you're playing with fire man. I'd imagine your lipids are wrecked. Get bloods now, don't wait until you're cleaned out. It's the time on that does the damage, your bloodwork is supposed to be good when you're off!

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,090
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,567
    Thanked in
    2,440 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    one more thing guys. what would yall recomend for pct. been on this last run for six months. did some tren couple months ago,tried s-drol,couldnt hang,did deca,test,d-bol in the beginning for 1st.12 weeks. since then just been fuckin around with test and d-bol. any plan would be helpful. THANKS
    Wait you're planning on doing PCT? Good luck with that. A 6 month run with 19-nors at your age...I doubt you'll be able to get much production back at this point. I'd plan on TRT if I were you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums