• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

tren with stenbolone.... anyone even run this?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im thinking of doing a stenbolone ace run with some tren E, with var/tbol..

anyone run sten and tren at once.. what did you think??

As a matter of fact I did. I ran it with EP Parabolon. It was great... until the tren sides hit, lol. Seriously though, those two together really shine.

As a matter of fact I did. I ran it with EP Parabolon. It was great... until the tren sides hit, lol. Seriously though, those two together really shine.
Awesome.. and I forgot you were the only one I recall running that, I forgot about it..

how did you feel after 6 weeks??

Awesome.. and I forgot you were the only one I recall running that, I forgot about it..

how did you feel after 6 weeks??

Yeah, I was surprised no one else ran them together. They really compliment each other. I felt good the entire time as far as strength and how my body was changing. But by the 3rd week I had acid reflux pretty bad. So that pretty much really killed my nights sleep lol. Iโ€™ve never had tensomnia, but the acid reflux at night kept me up

Yeah, I was surprised no one else ran them together. They really compliment each other. I felt good the entire time as far as strength and how my body was changing. But by the 3rd week I had acid reflux pretty bad. So that pretty much really killed my nights sleep lol. Iโ€™ve never had tensomnia, but the acid reflux at night kept me up
Im basically ready for the reflux I have lots of meds on hand.. on paper the combo likes insane.. stack with var and tbol.. man, Im stocked.. my goal is density at the point.. I look better anyhow when Im more dense rather than full and fluffy..

Tren for me gives me androgenic almost dht-like related sides, it would seem to me a bit risky running tren and sten, it feels such a dry combo maybe something a bit estrogenic i dont know say dbol? Id dry up with that combo joints cholesterol and prostate would be out the window . Flattness and definition would be deffinitely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im basically ready for the reflux I have lots of meds on hand.. on paper the combo likes insane.. stack with var and tbol.. man, Im stocked.. my goal is density at the point.. I look better anyhow when Im more dense rather than full and fluffy..

Well if you can mantain fullness on tren than i envy you, but density yeah any dht sten prov halo winny, var shines for the semi-fullness without the fluff. Some good water control methods so you dont sacrifice vascularity, prob high sten mid tren low test plus var or plus halo if you just wanna die a lean man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are exactly on point and I do flatten out quite a bit.. in fact I turn into a Instagram model and it's not the look I'm really going for but I carb load like a son of a b**** and I'm able to keep the muscle bellies full.
It's very likely I will most likely have nandrolone decanoate at 400 in the mix, that's just to keep some volume..
As I get older my goals are changing, I'm no longer chasing numbers, anymore I just focus on the image in the mirror and not the numbers on the scale..

Back