• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Youtube bodybuilders..

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now i know this is random, but who are some bodybuilders or fitness people you follow on youtube??.... alot of people on social media are full of shit and only keep it 50% real or less...but there are a few honest youtubers who are honest and keep it barrel Straight(Macc Truck) nd give pretty good advice...who do you follow or watch?; Coach Greg Duecett, Fouad Abiad, and More plates More dates are the ones i usually watch to gain some good knowledge from..which youtubers do yall watch???

Fouad, John Meadows, Seth Feroce, and Dusty Hanshaw are pretty much it lol. I can't stand most of the douchebags that produce shit content, especially the ones that push these ridiculous drug regimens that are fucking people up. That's what I really like about Fouad and what he's doing, he really trying to put the real truth out there to help people without killing them lol

Fouad, John Meadows, Seth Feroce, and Dusty Hanshaw are pretty much it lol. I can't stand most of the douchebags that produce shit content, especially the ones that push these ridiculous drug regimens that are fucking people up. That's what I really like about Fouad and what he's doing, he really trying to put the real truth out there to help people without killing them lol
Those are the same ones I listen to. Nick trigili for a minute then I checked out his pay forum and lost any respect.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I like Seth Feroce content to extent, but sometimes i feel like hes not 100%truthful to an extent, but i like how humble nd family oriented dude is..just like Fouad, that guy is humble and honest as it gets as a person, he does it for the love of the sport and not a paycheck like most fitness dudes on social media!!!.. i never heard Dusty Hanshow, but ill be sure to check out his content same for John Meadows.

I like Seth Feroce content to extent, but sometimes i feel like hes not 100%truthful to an extent, but i like how humble nd family oriented dude is..just like Fouad, that guy is humble and honest as it gets as a person, he does it for the love of the sport and not a paycheck like most fitness dudes on social media!!!.. i never heard Dusty Hanshow, but ill be sure to check out his content same for John Meadows.

John Meadows has some great advice and information but he is kind of a dick. I mean the dude is smart as fuck but really kind of an ass hole. At least he comes off that way sometimes not like i know the guy in real life.

John Meadows has some great advice and information but he is kind of a dick. I mean the dude is smart as fuck but really kind of an ass hole. At least he comes off that way sometimes not like i know the guy in real life.
Really? I've literally never picked that up off of Meadows. Quite the opposite actually lol. He's the guy to watch for training info, without a doubt. Doesn't talk about drugs much except in some Elitefts seminars

Really? Feroce laid out exactly what he ran on Fouad's show. I don't think he's the most intelligent about AAS but at least he seems truthful

Really? Feroce laid out exactly what he ran on Fouad's show. I don't think he's the most intelligent about AAS but at least he seems truthful

Thats probably what it is..his advice isnt the best when it comes to AAS, 🤷🏻*♂️🤷🏻*♂️...some of it kind of makes no sense..

- - - Updated - - -

Smh..why did it show the girl emoji..lol.. smh

Woah woah, are you sure you're talking about the right guy. The dude hardly even swears and the number one thing anyone ever says about the guy is how ridiculously nice he is. I mean I'm almost 99% you're thinking of someone else at this point lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes. Id add "think BIG bodybuilding" to that list as well

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Those are the same ones I listen to. Nick trigili for a minute then I checked out his pay forum and lost any respect.

Nick is a joke. I like him for about 3 videos and then i realized he has no clue what he’s talking about. Some things I remember him saying, testosterone is useless for gaining muscle, anavar is the best oral for bulking, he uses test cyp with shirt esters because it hits faster and harder than test e. Oh and the bayer primo amps are primo prop not primo e lol

I like Seth but my favorite is Greg Doucette, he’s a tad annoying lol but knows his shit and my physique is a million times better with his nutrition plan... 50 years old with diabetes and I have my abs back I haven’t looked this good in 15 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Mike israetel too

Imma have to check those youtube channels as well..they got pretty good content??

- - - Updated - - -

Nick is a joke. I like him for about 3 videos and then i realized he has no clue what he’s talking about. Some things I remember him saying, testosterone is useless for gaining muscle, anavar is the best oral for bulking, he uses test cyp with shirt esters because it hits faster and harder than test e. Oh and the bayer primo amps are primo prop not primo e lol

Lol.. good to know to stay clear frm his youtube channel

Meadows, Fouad, Rx Muscle, Greg Doucette, Feroce, Vintage Genetics Wesley Vissers, Bumstead, Jeff Nippard, Nick's Strength and Power, Jay Cutler TV

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yea you are right Greg Doucette is very annoying at times, he sounds like a nagging wife!!!!..lol, but he does call people out for their BS like kenny K.O, but kenny KO is just a lil bitch..and is a joke!!!!..at least Greg Doucett can back up his claims with actual facts and evidence..

Im sorry but Jeff Nippard is a joke!!..dude claims his gains are all natty and what not...smh, i cant respect a dude who lies to his followers just for views...

Imma have to check those youtube channels as well..they got pretty good content??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.. good to know to stay clear frm his youtube channel
Yea I like mike a lot. He's science based but a gear head bro too. You'll usually find him on other channels like "revive stronger" and he is lyle McDonald's arch enemy. They hate each other. He's fn funny as hell too

Im sorry but Jeff Nippard is a joke!!..dude claims his gains are all natty and what not...smh, i cant respect a dude who lies to his followers just for views...
Same with O'hearn and many others. These guys would lose there sponsorships if they admitted to illegal activity. I don't blame them. Regardless, Nippard puts out decent info on proper exercise execution and backs his claims with actual studies.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lol yep I've seen all those. Hcg for two weeks a year while dropping everything else is blasting and cruising.

Get Shredded!
RX Muscle and Muscular Development are my go to for youtube. Funny their rivals but both put out good content. I prefer Dave over Ron as an interviewer. Dave isnt afraid to ask anything.

RX Muscle and Muscular Development are my go to for youtube. Funny their rivals but both put out good content. I prefer Dave over Ron as an interviewer. Dave isnt afraid to ask anything.

Rx muscle is really the only channel I follow for actual info the rest of the body building channels I watch are pretty much for entertainment. I watch Kenny KO sometimes too just to see which idiots are still claiming Natty lol

Back