• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Meth. I'm on it.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty good PSA here.

kids.... don’t waste your time on earth with mind numbing drugs. Go out and live life. Some test and a few dumbbells and every once in a while an eighth of shrooms on kayaking/hiking/camping trip to center your spirit with God and the earth is ok too. Just don’t turn into one of them delusional hippies that repeat themselves non stop.

do life. It can be a pretty good time.

life. I’m on it.

Pretty good PSA here.

kids.... don’t waste your time on earth with mind numbing drugs. Go out and live life. Some test and a few dumbbells and every once in a while an eighth of shrooms on kayaking/hiking/camping trip to center your spirit with God and the earth is ok too. Just don’t turn into one of them delusional hippies that repeat themselves non stop.

do life. It can be a pretty good time.

life. I’m on it.
Yeah this had turned into a pretty informative thread for people to see. Shows how many of us came from that shit and have improved their lives with the gym and aas.

Yeah this had turned into a pretty informative thread for people to see. Shows how many of us came from that shit and have improved their lives with the gym and aas.
Bodybuilding is a great way to channel those obsessive compulsive and addictive behaviors into something beneficial. In many ways returning to this life style has saved my life.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This is still the best talk about drugs I've ever seen. Yeah, it's 15 mins, but it is worth the watch and amazingly true. And a few laughs too.

Cabo not to get off subject but I’m from the Midwest and moving to somewhere like Cabo is sort of like the common fantasy around here. What made you want to actually do it? How is it compared to Midwest? I’m so over the weather. You should consider starting a thread on that and what’s that life like in Mexico. I bet others are interested too

Cabo not to get off subject but I’m from the Midwest and moving to somewhere like Cabo is sort of like the common fantasy around here. What made you want to actually do it? How is it compared to Midwest? I’m so over the weather. You should consider starting a thread on that and what’s that life like in Mexico. I bet others are interested too
Ok. Will do.
I’m from Ohio, I identify with my people but I left there pretty much the day after I graduated High School. If there is truly a “drug” that I have been seeking, it’s knowledge and experience. I have never limited myself by man’s law, only by my own moral compass. So any editorializing on living abroad is super subjective and as the say, “Results may vary”.

Let me figure an angle to start with and come up with a thread. Along with being informative, I try to be entertaining as well so I don’t want to just connect a few words that will be a bore to read.

Back