Do You Love or Hate Tren?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Registered User
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    496
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2015648488

    Do You Love or Hate Tren?

    The title speaks for itself. Share why you love or hate the golden nectar of the gods!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    11328311

    I've got 4 cycles under my belt and in a few weeks will be ordering my first Tren run. Even though it's my first I'm leaning towards Hex but we will see.

  3. #3
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,658
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Love the effects on my physique

    hate the effects on my brain

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,369
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,419
    Thanked in
    1,008 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Both.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,571
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Love the positive effects, hate the negative ones. Overall I like it but I'll probably be using it much less moving forward because of the increased health risk compared to other drugs

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,454
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,449
    Thanked in
    1,644 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361096748

    Love it the but Tren sweats and insomnia are tough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,396
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points
    1643142849

    I personally love tren !!
    It makes me feel unstoppable and can completely change your physique in one run if you work at it and your diets right. Just wish it wasnít so harsh and i could run it year round.
    And you can kill it in the bedroom for hours on tren so gotta love that !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,315

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,644
    Thanked in
    1,467 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great drug. Not for everyone.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,784
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,576
    Thanked in
    5,003 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I hate tren. I mean it made my physique look like magic back in my competition days. But I am that guy that gets every single side effect, depression, anxiety,sweats, hair loss, oily skin, moods, acne, sweating, cough.

    All of it. Hate it. Parabolan was out of this world when I ran it back in the day even at like 200mgs EW.

    I liked NPP at low dose, it seemed to act very similar in some regards and I had no sides at all.

    That and DHT is my favorite of all.

  10. #10
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    68

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    216289193

    I have personally only ever got the night sweats from it and one time had tren cough but mostly just a little tightness and tickle in my throat. Maybe a tiny bit of acne but insomnia, anxiety, and hair loss hasn't affected me. Ya sex drive is up on it but it hasn't hurt my relationship I have with a woman older than me. So in all i dont mind running it but I typically prefer to just run things like test, deca or npp, dbol or drol occasionally, and proviron.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Bigjape34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,326

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    617
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points
    16888196

    I love it personally of course the down side is insomnia and night sweats and I feel like it does make you a little edgier but if you go into it knowing that for me at least itís not a problem and the results speak for themselves understandably it affects us all different the nature of the beast unfortunately


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Registered User
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    496
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2015648488

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Paul View Post
    I've got 4 cycles under my belt and in a few weeks will be ordering my first Tren run. Even though it's my first I'm leaning towards Hex but we will see.
    You are going to see some drastic changes. I personally recommend Ace for a first run. In and out really fast. If you encounter unwanted sides (which is quite possible) you can bail fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Love the effects on my physique

    hate the effects on my brain
    Right? Turns me into a paranoid ass sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Both.
    Great answer haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Love the positive effects, hate the negative ones. Overall I like it but I'll probably be using it much less moving forward because of the increased health risk compared to other drugs
    Definitely one of the harshest injects out there. Can't argue that it's the best bang for your buck typically, but it comes with a hefty set of risks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Love it the but Tren sweats and insomnia are tough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God, those night sweats are awful!

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    I personally love tren !!
    It makes me feel unstoppable and can completely change your physique in one run if you work at it and your diets right. Just wish it wasnít so harsh and i could run it year round.
    And you can kill it in the bedroom for hours on tren so gotta love that !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha turns you into a demon in the sack? Ladies love the tren.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Great drug. Not for everyone.
    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I hate tren. I mean it made my physique look like magic back in my competition days. But I am that guy that gets every single side effect, depression, anxiety,sweats, hair loss, oily skin, moods, acne, sweating, cough.

    All of it. Hate it. Parabolan was out of this world when I ran it back in the day even at like 200mgs EW.

    I liked NPP at low dose, it seemed to act very similar in some regards and I had no sides at all.

    That and DHT is my favorite of all.
    That parabolan was the bees knees. If only we could get our hands on some of the initial runs of parabolan it would be a game changer. Stuff stung like a mother but killer stuff!

    NPP does act very similar being a 19-nor, less sides too!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNow View Post
    I have personally only ever got the night sweats from it and one time had tren cough but mostly just a little tightness and tickle in my throat. Maybe a tiny bit of acne but insomnia, anxiety, and hair loss hasn't affected me. Ya sex drive is up on it but it hasn't hurt my relationship I have with a woman older than me. So in all i dont mind running it but I typically prefer to just run things like test, deca or npp, dbol or drol occasionally, and proviron.
    I agree. Keep it safe unless you're all in!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjape34 View Post
    I love it personally of course the down side is insomnia and night sweats and I feel like it does make you a little edgier but if you go into it knowing that for me at least itís not a problem and the results speak for themselves understandably it affects us all different the nature of the beast unfortunately


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I keep my total tren dosage to around 200mg/wk I usually get more reward than risk. Over that and I start to get more sides which just cause it to suck more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,463

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,815
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Both. Period.

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    864
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,175
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I absolutely love tren. The libido boost, the look my physique has and the aggression are all things I love about tren. But I also fucking absolutely hate tren because of the side effects I get and I become an asshole

  15. #15
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,439
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,403
    Thanked in
    1,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    26134276

    Both.

    Makes you feel and look amazing. But insomnia, night sweats, and just feeling crazy sucks. Can have some good sex on it though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. EQ...such a love/hate compound
    By MApullups10 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2018, 08:10 AM
  2. Love & Hate of Clen
    By Yeezus in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 05:33 AM
  3. I hate Tren Cough!!!!
    By mofro82 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 05:22 AM
  4. Tattoos you love or hate
    By 1stplace in forum The Pit
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 05:43 PM
  5. Bodybuilding and Heath, a True Love-Hate
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums