• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anavar and t3

Tiffffxox

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 5’5 and weigh 150. I want to drop down 20 lbs and I’m taking 10mgs of anavar and just received t3 but not sure how many mL to start on. Any advice and suggestions on where I am find a way to figure it out?

I would dose 25mcg for the first 2 weeks and see how you do with that before bumping it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is .3 ml? Correct? Cause that’s what I have been doing and it seems to be nothing

Oh you have liquid?? I’d have to know how much is in it per ML..

Yeah it’s liquid. 100 mcg x 30ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm did it come from a reputable source? .3 would be 30mcg you should def feel something going on at that dose!

[/QUOTE]

What brand is it please? That matters.

I have my females use 5-10mgs of var, and for t3 we do 25-50mcgs and we taper. I feel like ECA is better at even 25/100/100 (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) ratio

There are some other great compounds I use with some of my Pro Competitors. Laxogenin and Creatine HCL, as basic as that sounds. And we use transdermal fat burners.

Where is everyone finding these supplements? I want in and my last cycle source is gone

I see that it is a bit old thread, by now you will have finished the cycle and if you let us know how it went it is also a good thing.

for the next time, if the interest is to burn fat, know that there are many more useful tools instead of anavar dedicated to the purpose

Back