• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quality HGH source for this poor ol dude! lol

teadoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Aloha bro & broetts,
Looking for the best quality hgh & bacteriostatic water products & sources for a reasonable price. I’m so paranoid about putting stuff in my body. I would like some info on different quality domestic suppliers, so that I may make an educated decision. I mean across the whole board, honestly who has the best products?

Also, looking for the best products for all around repair. I have really achy joints & muscles. I am in substance recovery and was down to 127lbs at 6'1". After 5 years I am now 205lbs thanks to an old sponsor on here, a support group I am in & lots of off time and healthy eating and therapy. ***I do not recommend a cycle for others in recovery. It made recovery VERY VERY difficult in lots of ways mentally.*** I however was so weak and needed a fast track back into the labor industry and had accepted the risks. I’m not trying to get huge fast or huge for that matter. I’m just trying to get my body back and functioning properly at 41 yrs ol after 20 years of really hard abuse. Unbelievably, I’ve had all my blood work done all my functions are at 100%.

Side note… On my last cycle 1 year ago I got a cold sore on the roof of my mouth and it has been in limbo since. Not really coming out but not going away. It is def 100% a cold sore. I used to get them in the exact same spot years ago. Why would this be hanging around since my last test cycle? Also, is there an hgh product that would help? Every time the cold sore flares up my lower back and hips flare up all swollen as well. Been to the doctors like 9 times they can’t seem to figure it out. Xrays mri are all good.

I need good quality hgh products to heal cold sore, rejuvenate my joints, heal my back, lose some belly fat, and shit just make me feel good again!! If nobody told you today, Love yah! Thanks for your help!

Best quality customer service and t/a . The testing have never produced a unsavory score they been consistently good on multiple forums. The price is right an they often have sales . I'm talking about the orange tops (Puretropins) from Ironlion-labs.
Check out there sub forum.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

The Provider. The grey tops and the Blacks being the highest purity and best bang for the buck.

I changed phones and service providers...
The link is now back in my sig
If you wanna check them out.

There are other good deals from a few other reliable sources in other sub forums on here for pharma quality pens. I believe PSL and Uncle Z.
www.ironlion-labs.net

Last edited:
IronLion orange or grey tops-

The Provider is the only choice for HGH imo. Pharma is too expensive an too often fake.
TP is solid AF, prices are great an hes been going strong for over a decade. Check on here, I believe they are in the sponsor section. I've run mauves and they're great at 4 iu a day.

I agree with you. Saizen is damn good and we offer Saizen at much better price

It's virtually impossible for any source to have better prices than us, since we offer an ironclad BEST PRICE GUARANTEE and will price match any source in the business plus 10% off, including you. :winkfinger:

Everyone interested in the best prices for a product, simply click on the image below, all with guaranteed delivery and 11 years of experience in the business.

Saizen fakes are unheard of. And much cleaner and drier than any generic. No comparison...

Can you please explain how your HGH is different from another 100% pure 191 amino acid? You claim yours gives different results so you must know something going on on the molecular level that differentiates yours, right?
Please advise.

Guaranteed delivery in how many weeks? International right? Youre comparing oranges to apples?
We are not offering any international services at all :(

It's virtually impossible for any source to have better prices than us, since we offer an ironclad BEST PRICE GUARANTEE and will price match any source in the business plus 10% off, including you. :winkfinger:

Everyone interested in the best prices for a product, simply click on the image below, all with guaranteed delivery and 11 years of experience in the business.

Can you please explain how your HGH is different from another 100% pure 191 amino acid? You claim yours gives different results so you must know something going on on the molecular level that differentiates yours, right?
Please advise.

Not mine. Pharmaceutical grade. The difference is tertiary structure, the Achilles heel of generics and why they cause immune response and water retention.

Guaranteed delivery in how many weeks? International right? Youre comparing oranges to apples?
We are not offering any international services at all :(

This subject is against forum rules. And we were not discussing where the goods come from, right? We were discussing prices. It's usually bad taste when a source confront other sources directly, so if you'd please do your thing while I do mine, I'll appreciate it. :stupid:

And yes, we may not guarantee where it comes from, but we do guarantee best price and 100's of thousands of happy customers.

Best regards.

Youre comparing oranges to apples?

Oh, and also...

Weren't you the first to compare your oranges to our apples? So don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

Again, Steroidify will price match any product from any competitor plus 10% off. Our delivery is guaranteed and in almost 12 years in business, not one single customer lost money with us.

Order with confidence:

https://steroidify.com/

Get Shredded!
Not mine. Pharmaceutical grade. The difference is tertiary structure, the Achilles heel of generics and why they cause immune response and water retention.

would you mind delving deeper into this? I’m thinking of making the move from just AAS to adding HGH as I age. Would love to hear the actual difference between generics and pharma in regards to the actual structure etc

would you mind delving deeper into this? I’m thinking of making the move from just AAS to adding HGH as I age. Would love to hear the actual difference between generics and pharma in regards to the actual structure etc

I'm no expert, but AFAIK, there's no generic nowadays with wrong sequence, 192aa or any of that. They're all the correct peptide that will also test perfect on HPLC.

But, as you know, a peptide is a 3d structure and apparently it's possible to manufacture a complex peptide like that with a slightly off structure, where some of the angles are not perfect, or the sections of amino acids overlap differently. Initially, your body will start using it without any problems, but after a little a while, it'll say "huh, there's something different with that molecule over there, let's attack it" and then you'll feel a little off, retain extra water or stop seeing positive results from your HGH. Then you may switch brands and get by for a while, before your body starts reacting to it again.

For those who ask me, I always tell them to use a top shelf pharmacy grade HGH for 6 months or so. By then you should know what it does to your body and then you start trying different brands of generic and decide which one feels closer to your control.

Sorry if this is a bit layman's, but hope you get what I'm saying.

Saizen fakes are unheard of. And much cleaner and drier than any generic. No comparison...

I've never used pharma, its just way to expensive for me. I have no doubt is considerably better, and people have every reason to be wary of generic chines anything. I've only used 2 hgh sources in 19 years, Nordic and TP, they were both pretty good for being able to run 4iu for around 100 a month. I definitely got results, with no other gear. TP is the only generic I would use, and I can't afford pharma so hence my recommendation.
If I could afford pharma Saizen from JuicePal I trust him enough to use it, but I can't afford it.

HGH is great, not that it makes you huge like juice, but I do love what it does for a body.

DS Saizen is $180 and local

Steroidify is $274 and overseas

The 10% price match wouldn't offset the hassles that overseas brings.

DS Saizen is $180 and local

Steroidify is $274 and overseas

The 10% price match wouldn't offset the hassles that overseas brings.

We are actually $162, as per our price match policy. Or even less, if you find a source that sells this product for less than $180.
We guarantee delivery and LE simply can't touch our data, since it's protected with layers upon layers of encryption.
One could argue that it's safer to order from us than from someone else.
But you're the customer, it's your money and you can choose who you buy from.

We still can say that we offer the best price for any product on our site. Because we'll honor the price match guarantee every single time.

Am I working out the saizen correctly? You’d need at least 4 of the pens a month for an ok dose? The pens aren’t like refillable right?

Am I working out the saizen correctly? You’d need at least 4 of the pens a month for an ok dose? The pens aren’t like refillable right?

Saizen Click Easy pens come in 24iu. You can find Saizen HGH as vials and not pens if you shop around, but those are easily counterfeited.

Pens are not refillable. They're made to be used with an EasyPod, but you can easily use them with slin pins.

I call bullshit on 12 years no one lost money
Do you have the numbers on how many times your customers got customs love letters and their addresses were burnt?- or how many times you have to reship on average due to seizures?
Oh, and also...

Weren't you the first to compare your oranges to our apples? So don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

Again, Steroidify will price match any product from any competitor plus 10% off. Our delivery is guaranteed and in almost 12 years in business, not one single customer lost money with us.

Order with confidence:

https://steroidify.com/

Last edited:
Saizen Click Easy pens come in 24iu. You can find Saizen HGH as vials and not pens if you shop around, but those are easily counterfeited.

Pens are not refillable. They're made to be used with an EasyPod, but you can easily use them with slin pins.
Yes I meant the pens, I should have clarified. I’d love to follow your suggestion on the pharma for six months etc. but at ~$600-$700 a month for the pens it’s just not feasible for me. I’m not saying the price is unfair or complaining, I just can’t swing it. Would you have another pharma suggestion for the working glass dudes?

I call bullshit on 12 years no one lost money
Do you have the numbers on how many times your customers got customs love letters and their addresses were burnt?- or how many times you have to reship on average due to seizures?

Steroidify reships every order that doesn't arrive in 30 days.

For an unlikely recurrent problem and impossibility to deliver, we refund 100% of what the customer spent with us.

We mention this fact daily on 30+ forums and not one single person has ever claimed that they lost money with us.

As a matter of fact, I believe I saw a post from management offering $10.000 to anyone that could prove that there's one person out there who lost money with PharmaComStore/Steroidify in 12 years.

From the hundreds of packages that we send out daily, just 2 or 3 are re-shipments.

Back