• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

h-as pharma ?

Was just seeing if anyone had luck and how it worked for them

Got some coming in the mail, will review in a few weeks..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Interested myself with some of the blends they carry can’t remember which one bison or another blend . Thinking about grabbing a few bootles and using it as a stand alone cycle.

Last edited:
Can you say PIP? No way that many compounds at those doses don’t hurt.

Well, it does happen, but I have had higher with none....The Deca/Test has a little....

IML Gear Cream!
Ok guy so let me just say I sent my cousin 3 bison down to PR and he's a newbie at this stuff and he told me he had no pip but he got kind of scared cuz he gained 13lbs in less then two weeks he called me ASKING like yo wtf is in THIS I can stop eating so he stop cuz he want to lean out so he sold his last bottle and replace it with TE/MAST/PRIMO MIX

Hope this helps

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Ok guy so let me just say I sent my cousin 3 bison down to PR and he's a newbie at this stuff and he told me he had no pip but he got kind of scared cuz he gained 13lbs in less then two weeks he called me ASKING like yo wtf is in THIS I can stop eating so he stop cuz he want to lean out so he sold his last bottle and replace it with TE/MAST/PRIMO MIX

Hope this helps

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
If I could handle the tren than this at 5 ml a week would be Fn awesome

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

@BUFFOUII here ya go!

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Prami makes me sick as shit no matter how small of a dose I tried.

Well, it does happen, but I have had higher with none....The Deca/Test has a little....

I've been running their Test/Deca blend for 6 weeks now and it give me a moderate amount of PIP every time. It's annoying but I'm making some serious gains.

Back