• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Video- East Texas Lab Bust

IML Gear Cream!
Just think how many lives would have been ruined from speeding up protein synthesis. We can all rest now, the streets are much safer. Meanwhile nothing is done to fight the massive, in our faces, blatant corruption in government. Laws only apply to us lowly commoners.

Thank God old farts like me do not have to resort to illegal means to simply feel better. If not for medical TRT we would just suffer poor quality of life until death. Rest assured though, the powers that be are already attempting to demonize the legal use of hormones. I predicted this would happen many years ago in fact. They want the old and young sick and weak at any cost. Next time you notice a story peddled by MSM proclaiming (unscientific) dangers of TRT remember this post.

Yeah something stinks - I dont know of as many as you but there are some MIA and if they are indeed compromised, that info has not shown up in the press.
PS- not that I would know who is who but most of the community out there on the boards would be able to make a strong educated guess based on gear pictures, location, etc... in press stories.
Including DQ I know of 4 sources missing in action right now.

All from within the past few months.

I refuse to say who the others are but I assure you this is looking more and more organized IMO. I don't think this is random.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]May be some one do not know..now in process Pangea Interpol operation in about 100+ countries, be careful. Last year it was 859 arrests after this operation. Not sure if you guys have seen this but gotta have something to do with some of these .[/FONT]

Thank God old farts like me do not have to resort to illegal means to simply feel better. If not for medical TRT we would just suffer poor quality of life until death. Rest assured though, the powers that be are already attempting to demonize the legal use of hormones. I predicted this would happen many years ago in fact. They want the old and young sick and weak at any cost. Next time you notice a story peddled by MSM proclaiming (unscientific) dangers of TRT remember this post.
I agree. We can't have healthy strong men storming the capitols and local gov't offices demanding change w/ pitchforks and rifles now can we. I mean yea they good for the country/economy etc but power and population control is much more important!! Am I close here?

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Wes I think your on to something here for sure and i think the feds are going about this one smarter and purposely not putting information in the media that would tip anyone off to tighten security or temporarily close shop and get out of dodge. It’s never good when this happens and I’ll never understand it. Just think of all the money, resources, and man hours that is going into this. Why in the fuck would you invest this much time on a drug that is used by white collar working class citizens for the most part that literally harms no one except maybe the person consuming if they are careless and take it to far. I’ve never heard of a story of a guy robbing a gas station to buy his next cycle. I would say I don’t understand it but unfortunately i do... it’s all about making money for the man.

Including DQ I know of 4 sources missing in action right now.

All from within the past few months.

I refuse to say who the others are but I assure you this is looking more and more organized IMO. I don't think this is random.
Are they all "LOCAL" ?

Wes I think your on to something here for sure and i think the feds are going about this one smarter and purposely not putting information in the media that would tip anyone off to tighten security or temporarily close shop and get out of dodge. It’s never good when this happens and I’ll never understand it. Just think of all the money, resources, and man hours that is going into this. Why in the fuck would you invest this much time on a drug that is used by white collar working class citizens for the most part that literally harms no one except maybe the person consuming if they are careless and take it to far. I’ve never heard of a story of a guy robbing a gas station to buy his next cycle. I would say I don’t understand it but unfortunately i do... it’s all about making money for the man.
I get the main jist of your post, and I agree. But why would you list only "white collar" workers? I sure hope you're not looking down on blue collar people, or think you're better. I'm a blue collar worker, and I probably earn more $$ on 40 hours than most white collar workers here do, (six figures). And just think, that's with no BS college degree. Hmmmm....go figure

Last edited:
I get the main jist of your post, and I agree. But why would you list only "white collar" workers? I sure hope you're not looking down on blue collar people, or think you're better. I'm a blue collar worker, and I probably earn more $$ on 40 hours than most white collar workers here do, (six figures). And just think, that's with no BS college degree. Hmmmm....go figure
I am positive that jswole doesn’t have a problem with us blue collar workers

Get Shredded!
[h=3]Operation Pangea[/h]A global operation, Pangea targets the online sale of counterfeit and illicit medicines and medical devices. Participating agencies carry out coordinated operational activities against illegal websites during the same week in order to identify the criminal networks behind the trafficking.
The main aims are to remove illicit pharmaceutical products from circulation and raise awareness of the risks associated with buying medicines from unregulated websites.
Operation Pangea has evolved significantly over the past decade, rising from eight countries at its launch in 2008 to a record 123 countries in 2017.
2018 results
Seizures: 10 million units
Value: USD 14 million
Arrests: 859
Websites taken offline: 3,671

Some of the richest motherfuckers I know were blue collar workers and they retired very early. They invested wisely. Not bad for peeps who are supposed to be dumb.

Last edited:
Obviously though, this board has so many 'ELITE' white collar workers who manage and own multiple corporations and have hired hands to wipe their asses so they look down on blue collar workers.

I identify as both blue and white. Come at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this obsession with a person’s vocation being their identity?

IML Gear Cream!
What is this obsession with a person’s vocation being their identity?
yeah I know right... I mean I’ve built beautiful cabinets nobody calls me a cabinet maker... I’ve grown some healthy and delicious vegetables and no one calls me a gardener. I’ve written thoughtful and incredible poetry and no one calls me a poet.

you fuck one goat.....

yeah I know right... I mean I’ve built beautiful cabinets nobody calls me a cabinet maker... I’ve grown some healthy and delicious vegetables and no one calls me a gardener. I’ve written thoughtful and incredible poetry and no one calls me a poet.

you fuck one goat.....

The goat fucker for life lmao

14c66823016ea02804552b164e806f4c.jpg

Stalker

Some of the richest motherfuckers I know were blue collar workers and they retired very early. They invested wisely. Not bad for peeps who are supposed to be dumb.

That's highly exceptional, but very cool for them.

Most blue collar workers these days have next to nothing saved for retirement and many are living hand-to-mouth. The stats are sobering.

- - - Updated - - -

A teacher said the world needs losers...who else is going to fix your fast food?

... or spit in it.

Careful that they don't overhear you, lol.

"As long as people keep shooting this stuff into their arms and taking the pills, it'll be very dangerous."

Get the fuck outta my face.

These cunts who rep the dea are fucking dumb. Educate yourself on what you're talking about dumb shit.
That annoyed me too. They also showed someone free basing heroin and injecting it IV. Morons.

DEA needs to focus on meth, heroin, and those weird synthetic Chinese drugs that make people chew peoples faces off.

and child sex trafficking....

I can understand wanting to know 100% what we are pinning ourselves with, that’s obviously a big concern of us end users. But for fuck sake, steroids aren’t as evil as these ass clowns are saying...
alcohol, cigarettes and vapes, heroin, meth, pcp, bath salts, there’s plenty to focus on.

Your gonna make weed legal, make test, deca, masteron, Anavar, dbol, proviron, maybe a couple others legal too. Imagine how peaceful the world would be if we all had some test and weed for breakfast

Usually heroin meth, coke and fentanyl dealers are extremely violent and always armed. steroid dealers usually aren’t as bad which makes it much easier on LE. i’m sure if they had to choose what dealers to take down it’ll be a steroid dealer. less chance of getting shot at.
it’s easier and less risk for LE to take down a steroid dealer than a hard-core drug dealer. I think that’s why they choose to go after the steroid dealers and make them out to be “bad guys”

A suspicion of miine.

Did you guys notice that they got this huge amount of funding for this new so called war on "fentanyl"

And those busts have increased, but this is all about budget. They don't truly care, I mean half those guys are dirty as is. We all know that.

What I am thinking is if they needed to show some "numbers" based on their new fentanyl budget, and they aren't turning as many busts as they need, they turn to AAS and easier targets. There isn't an easier group to target bc alot of sources are just plain sloppy.

Gov't doesn't have to play by the rules. Illegal surveillance, searches, you name it. They do it.

I bet they are showing more arrest numbers by mixing in some AAS arrests, and some RCs even. Makes it look like they are doing their jobs.

Meanwhile tens of thousands continue to overdose and die from Heroin and fentanyl. So who knows if they are having any impact at all on that trade. Meanwhile bodybuilders go to jail or lives are ruined.

A suspicion of miine.

Did you guys notice that they got this huge amount of funding for this new so called war on "fentanyl"

And those busts have increased, but this is all about budget. They don't truly care, I mean half those guys are dirty as is. We all know that.

What I am thinking is if they needed to show some "numbers" based on their new fentanyl budget, and they aren't turning as many busts as they need, they turn to AAS and easier targets. There isn't an easier group to target bc alot of sources are just plain sloppy.

Gov't doesn't have to play by the rules. Illegal surveillance, searches, you name it. They do it.

I bet they are showing more arrest numbers by mixing in some AAS arrests, and some RCs even. Makes it look like they are doing their jobs.

Meanwhile tens of thousands continue to overdose and die from Heroin and fentanyl. So who knows if they are having any impact at all on that trade. Meanwhile bodybuilders go to jail or lives are ruined.

Perhaps...it may also just be the dolphins getting caught in the tuna nets. Know what I mean?

Back