Video- East Texas Lab Bust

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    638 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Perhaps...it may also just be the dolphins getting caught in the tuna nets. Know what I mean?
    All the raw seizures are this case imo. Now all we need is for fentanyl to start being shipped in peptide vials and there goes that product too.

Back to this original post and idiotic report...
    I would love to be in the room with that dumb ass when he was saying that shit. I would be interrupting him every sentence.
    The junkie stuff still is just unbearable to me.

Here is the biggest irony with these news reports. They always show a syringe, usually dripping. They create a negative connotation around syringes. Then when you, or worse, you take your kids to the Dr., what is the preferred method of administration when they need to give a drug most efficiently?
    The fear mongering in the USA is incredible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    945 Posts
    Rep Points

well a few times I had combined 3 main lifts total of 6973 and wouldnt you know it, ever since, everyone calls me lifter6973
    sometimes I like it but sometimes I get my feelings hurt cuz they still call me lifter6973 after sex like they dont know my real name
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    yeah I know right... I mean Iíve built beautiful cabinets nobody calls me a cabinet maker... Iíve grown some healthy and delicious vegetables and no one calls me a gardener. Iíve written thoughtful and incredible poetry and no one calls me a poet.

you fuck one goat.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts
    Rep Points

Working with law enforcement? What does he have to offer? He received raws from China and shipped out to buyers?

Did they say that just to harm his reputation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Including DQ I know of 4 sources missing in action right now.

All from within the past few months.

I refuse to say who the others are but I assure you this is looking more and more organized IMO. I don't think this is random.
    Fuck

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,474 Posts
    Rep Points

Heís a drug dealer .... itís not a stretch to think he has access to other dealers and other drugs. And likely uses recreational drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Sadly if all this was not illegal it would be a safer taxable industry all together. None of the labs would sell to high schoolers if it wasnt from the fact that all of us have to stay anonymus behind computers. Say thailand or colombia where this stuff is legal doesent have issues. But in usa the money hungry lawyers and the clueless parrents start calling suing ruining everything. Bring the juul case. Its scary to make money in this country, there is no more accountability like there used to be in the past, this was a country where drugs were legal until late and kids were smoking yet noone gave a shit. Now laws over laws were growing a society of pussies that all they do is cry and blame. Ive been to jail for possession use and all types of cases and ive always looked the judge in the face and said ive hurt noone but myself. Same with the juice, shit its not harmless, but i refuse for anyone to tell me wtf i can do with my life and body. So fuck the dea and i feel bad for this man but its another brick in a huge wall... love the whole heroin like stigmatising they did in the start video, the guy was iving dope wtf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

generate tax revenue from them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

if not, then make sure Hollywood knows they canít use them either. Fuckbags.
    Yes untill they start suing because the lables have too many colors and they attract middle school kids and they bring a ďcancer kidĒ to court claiming he used supertropin igf and is dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Working with law enforcement? What does he have to offer? He received raws from China and shipped out to buyers?

Did they say that just to harm his reputation?

How do you pay for you orders from China?
    Who is your point of contact in China?
    What region do packages come from?
    Give us the names of dealers you supply.
    That is what they are likely interested in so they can try and find more packages and hack the Chinese Email if they can to bust more US brewers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    638 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    How do you pay for you orders from China?
    Who is your point of contact in China?
    What region do packages come from?
    Give us the names of dealers you supply.
    That is what they are likely interested in so they can try and find more packages and hack the Chinese Email if they can to bust more US brewers.
    Heíll, Iíll tell them all that! How much do I get?

Fucking snitches...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I didn't realize we had that type of riff-raff in here, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    LOL.....no good dirtbag low-life laborers. Who let them in here???

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I identify as both blue and white. Come at me

That's just RACIST!!!! Green lives matter.

Stalker

How did you find my picture?????

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    That's highly exceptional, but very cool for them.

Most blue collar workers these days have next to nothing saved for retirement and many are living hand-to-mouth. The stats are sobering.

- - - Updated - - -

... or spit in it.

Careful that they don't overhear you, lol.
    That's IT!!!!! Wait until you buy your next soy burger at the drive-up window!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Usually heroin meth, coke and fentanyl dealers are extremely violent and always armed. steroid dealers usually arenít as bad which makes it much easier on LE. iím sure if they had to choose what dealers to take down itíll be a steroid dealer. less chance of getting shot at.
    itís easier and less risk for LE to take down a steroid dealer than a hard-core drug dealer. I think thatís why they choose to go after the steroid dealers and make them out to be ďbad guysĒ
    Hmmm....that's a very good point you make. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt that there's anyone in authority in LE who is going to push back by saying: "Hey, our resources are supposed to be focused on the real problem....Herion/Fentanyl/meth"

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    A suspicion of miine.

Did you guys notice that they got this huge amount of funding for this new so called war on "fentanyl"

And those busts have increased, but this is all about budget. They don't truly care, I mean half those guys are dirty as is. We all know that.

What I am thinking is if they needed to show some "numbers" based on their new fentanyl budget, and they aren't turning as many busts as they need, they turn to AAS and easier targets. There isn't an easier group to target bc alot of sources are just plain sloppy.

Gov't doesn't have to play by the rules. Illegal surveillance, searches, you name it. They do it.

I bet they are showing more arrest numbers by mixing in some AAS arrests, and some RCs even. Makes it look like they are doing their jobs.

Meanwhile tens of thousands continue to overdose and die from Heroin and fentanyl. So who knows if they are having any impact at all on that trade. Meanwhile bodybuilders go to jail or lives are ruined.
    X2 I've been a little concerned for a couple years now that AAS end-users might end up getting caught in the cross hairs of this war on opiods.

Heís a drug dealer .... itís not a stretch to think he has access to other dealers and other drugs. And likely uses recreational drugs

That's a good point you make. Some of these AAS dealers focus more attention on themselves, (and on the end-users) and increase their risks by messing around with recreational drugs too. Not smart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,916 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Yes untill they start suing because the lables have too many colors and they attract middle school kids and they bring a ďcancer kidĒ to court claiming he used supertropin igf and is dying.

you can still buy cigarettes and booze. They kill more kids than anything... they have pretty packages. I get your point. Legalize heroin and meth before even think about giving men a reason to feel alpha. We need more sissy faggots in this cuntry for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    LOL.....no good dirtbag low-life laborers. Who let them in here???

That's just RACIST!!!! Green lives matter.

How did you find my picture?????

That's IT!!!!! Wait until you buy your next soy burger at the drive-up window!!!

Hmmm....that's a very good point you make. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt that there's anyone in authority in LE who is going to push back by saying: "Hey, our resources are supposed to be focused on the real problem....Herion/Fentanyl/meth"

X2 I've been a little concerned for a couple years now that AAS end-users might end up getting caught in the cross hairs of this war on opiods.

That's a good point you make. Some of these AAS dealers focus more attention on themselves, (and on the end-users) and increase their risks by messing around with recreational drugs too. Not smart
    Ive been doing a bit of research and ive read the feds are actually getting the chinese to illegalise fentanyl so the factories will not be able to produce it. 2 guys just got the death penalty. China asked for lc machines to check for fentanyl but no word yet on hormones. Its just creepy the dea is too close to china for comfort, lets just hope they dont start handing out lists of shit they wanna make illegal. Still many provinces and other countries produce this shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

I hope if any of these "MIA" sources are current sponsors on this board they'll be removed or at least listed to prevent an uninformed member from either been scammed or busted.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Ive been doing a bit of research and ive read the feds are actually getting the chinese to illegalise fentanyl so the factories will not be able to produce it. 2 guys just got the death penalty. China asked for lc machines to check for fentanyl but no word yet on hormones. Its just creepy the dea is too close to china for comfort, lets just hope they dont start handing out lists of shit they wanna make illegal. Still many provinces and other countries produce this shit.

fentanyl is already illegal in china and has been. Though unethical labs still sell this poison..

But speaking of illegal substances that they wanna make illegal. Soon to be illegal are steriod raws and sarm powders starting January 1st.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    fentanyl is already illegal in china and has been. Though unethical labs still sell this poison..

But speaking of illegal substances that they wanna make illegal. Soon to be illegal are steriod raws and sarm powders starting January 1st.
    Verify this with a link or something, remind you that those things are big export in china even for the countries that steroids are not categorised.