Video- East Texas Lab Bust

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Youre correct, but its the effort and the money were going to spend to get correctly dosed and labeled stuff thats gona change. Competition causes microregulation in price and quality. The less drug dealers there are the more shit one has to deal not counting scammers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's hit or Miss 80 percent of the time anyway. I've never had consistent bloods with any ugls.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    It's hit or Miss 80 percent of the time anyway. I've never had consistent bloods with any ugls.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Lol tell me about it i have a hard time getting real masteron under 60$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts
    Rep Points

This is disturbing news even if it is temporary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Africa will be the new China eventually. Just wait.
    Yes it will. They have the people and the resources, they just need a Chairman Mao to hold it together and brutally throw out the corrupt foreigners and sell outs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    634 Posts
    Rep Points

Uhhhh, you guys know China is a country and Africa is a continent with 54 countries, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points

Kenya is the new China

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,113 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Uhhhh, you guys know China is a country and Africa is a continent with 54 countries, right?
    Of course. But I don't see any one african country dominating everything like China has. Different countries will dominate different markets for a long time. And it's not going to happen tomorrow. Maybe not even in my life time. But it will get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    634 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course. But I don't see any one african country dominating everything like China has. Different countries will dominate different markets for a long time. And it's not going to happen tomorrow. Maybe not even in my life time. But it will get there.
    Iím not sure there are any countries stable enough to ever advance beyond what you see now. Look at SA, which arguably could be the most productive country Africa has ever seen. But itís majority of inhabitants seem to have chosen to take a thousands steps backwards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,113 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Iím not sure there are any countries stable enough to ever advance beyond what you see now. Look at SA, which arguably could be the most productive country Africa has ever seen. But itís majority of inhabitants seem to have chosen to take a thousands steps backwards.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the profit margin needs to be to make putting up with the extra bs worth it. But....there are already plenty of third world countries where the gringos running the show work and live in a compound. So apparently the profit margin doesn't have to be huge.

I'm rooting for Malawi...just because of the pretty fish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, I'm not sure what the profit margin needs to be to make putting up with the extra bs worth it. But....there are already plenty of third world countries where the gringos running the show work and live in a compound. So apparently the profit margin doesn't have to be huge.

I'm rooting for Malawi...just because of the pretty fish.
    Africa won't dominate anytime soon like China, way too many problems and dis-unity for that... and still VERY undeveloped on the whole. Far more likely it'll become a continent-wide economic colony of China and in fact that's already in motion via their "Belt and Road" program which is massive in scope -- money, territory, and time.

Main target in the crosshairs is Congo. Chockful of minerals and already being developed for decades now (gringos running the show from their compounds, as you said -- Google about the murder of UN Secretary General Dag Hammerskold in 1960 and the overthrow of Lumumba's gov't, likely all engineered by those ruthless mining-corp gringos... fascinating stuff) but also lots of oil in Nigeria and Ghana, also already under development for a long time but lots more to dig up. China wants all of it especially the oil. Question is, will they acquire it in a gentle fashion using ordinary trade, or via economic colonialism? Will it lead to a new "economic cold war" with the West, which is more likely in the case that China starts grabbing territory from its neighbors as it's already done with the South China Sea? Will it muscle us out of Taiwan with a barrage of thousands of ship-killer missiles at our aircraft carriers, then force Vietnam, Phillipines, South Korea, and even Japan into unfavorable defense arrangements and trade domination? All signs point to "yes" but it's a long game to them so it could be 20+ years as it plays out.

Ghana's a cool place to visit btw, I recommend it -- lots of history, slave forts, jungle (sorta), and giant live snails on sale in the markets for the brave traveler who wants to actually see what Africa is like. Not even that "brave" actually, it's a safe country and English is the main language. The burgeoning oil industry has led to direct flights from Atlanta so it's easier than ever to get to -- no half-day layover in Europe anymore.

Ok, kratom is wearing off... sorry, lol. Time for refill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

Dunno if anyone else here has the interest level I do in the subject but in case so, this Bloomberg piece is an awesome overview. Basically it's background on the developing New World Economic Order which China is bound to win, and potential conflict points. War will be ugly, perhaps far worse than WWII... and if history is a guide it's almost inevitable.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-why-quicktake
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    Fucking faggot ass DEA agent lying to people. ďTheir dangerous ď lol. Omg these people are such sheep. They need to keep their focus on real drugs and not hormones. Their real fast to legalize shit like pot that makes people dumb and numb but their afraid of people making themselves better overall. Same shit with gun control. Letís not forget this is all about controlling people. Bottom line. Let the people have prescription opiates and let them smoke cigarettes and weed and drink up their livers. But donít let them become strong or able to better defend themselves. They donít want that at all.

Funny you say that because I was just thinking the same thing as I read this thread. Steroids being illegal has nothing to do with public safety. Its the same as gun control. The government wants its people as weak and defenseless as possible.