Video- East Texas Lab Bust

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    fentanyl is already illegal in china and has been. Though unethical labs still sell this poison..

But speaking of illegal substances that they wanna make illegal. Soon to be illegal are steriod raws and sarm powders starting January 1st.
    Verify this with a link or something, remind you that those things are big export in china even for the countries that steroids are not categorised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Verify this with a link or something, remind you that those things are big export in china even for the countries that steroids are not categorised.

No link, you will just have to take my word for it as a source that is very close to his fully licensed raw powder supplier. I received a message from him 4 days ago regarding this. He is not a rep or reseller or on any forums. I expect this news to be posted in a week or 2 worth of time when a lot of these "raw powder reps" get informed by their boss. This is actually big news.
    Last edited by Jpal; 11-25-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,114 Posts
    Rep Points

No link, you will just have to take my word for it as a source that is very close to his fully licensed raw powder supplier. I received a message from him 4 days ago regarding this. He is not a rep or reseller or on any forums. I expect this news to be posted in a week or 2 worth of time when a lot of these "raw powder reps" get informed by their boss. This is actually big news.
    Really!!
    Iron Lion is a manufacturer in China, not a middleman, I'll ask him about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok maybe posession would be illegal like the finished product and exportation allowed? Kind of like zphc export only im guessing, shit im hoping...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    907 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah, if true, theres going to be a shitload of raw orders to end out the year

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldnt worry to much. Just like fentanyl, its illegal but some people still produce it in china. It will just lower competition for them and increase their profits. Maybe motivate some new raw companies to form due to the increased profits. If i were to guess, we will see some raw companies retire or go private. My source says he will continue even with the laws. But it should be interesting to see how things go in January.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldnt worry to much. Just like fentanyl, its illegal but some people still produce it in china. It will just lower competition for them and increase their profits. Maybe motivate some new raw companies to form due to the increased profits. If i were to guess, we will see some raw companies retire or go private. My source says he will continue even with the laws. But it should be interesting to see how things go in January.
    Well the fentanyl game is a bit more complex and involves lots more than china itself.
    First theyd have to consider actually penalising steroid raws which is highly unlikely, considering you can buy carisoprodol raws legaly after its a known gaba agonist and scheduled everywhere. China is very lax on chemicals. fentanyl has a death sentence behind it. Sometimes you cant even talk to raw suppliers about it they will end the convo fast and you can inmagine a chinese salesman how clingy they are, mention fentanyl and conversation is over. China is asking usa to supply them with ls and gc machines for the police and mail systems to target fentanyl and analog sellers. So far usa has not yet sent any or even money for it. We would be fucked in the year spam if this shit would be illegal. There would be a spike in price from hell followed by a long drought until everyone figures out a new system and actual sources. Shit fentanyl ill be damned and fuled if this stuff gets half as hard to aqcuire. Fentanyl works by micrograms while this stuff we need kilos of. im ordering a filtering kit and some bottles time to start brewing a few liters of testt/primo mast/deca tren.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Africa will be the new China eventually. Just wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Fucking faggot ass DEA agent lying to people. ďTheir dangerous ď lol. Omg these people are such sheep. They need to keep their focus on real drugs and not hormones. Their real fast to legalize shit like pot that makes people dumb and numb but their afraid of people making themselves better overall. Same shit with gun control. Letís not forget this is all about controlling people. Bottom line. Let the people have prescription opiates and let them smoke cigarettes and weed and drink up their livers. But donít let them become strong or able to better defend themselves. They donít want that at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Rep Points

Well this is definitely not good news for anyone involved in this game. I can see it now it will be next to impossible to get anything from overseas. Sure we have some local options for raws but thoes opinions are almost never reliable and itís usually a customer who is just re shipping packs for free shit. Hopefully things arenít affect too much but I wouldnít be surprised at all if we start seeing shortages and some price increases across the boards on raws and finished product.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,114 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok talked to Mr Lion. He says this is temporary to appease the Olympic committee for the winter Olympics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Ok talked to Mr Lion. He says this is temporary to appease the Olympic committee for the winter Olympics.
    So this is real, i suggest we stock up cause the underdosing misslabeling and fake shit is gona float around everywhere. Unless the moldavians can take over this game were fucked royally. Shit were gona go back to the 70s bodybuilding wise. This would also affect indian pharma thai stores pretty much everything unless some legit chemical synthesizers start blooming in shitty countries. And it had to get me now that im broke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    This is what it looks like to me as well. There are numerous news articles on it, the Chinese govt is making a big ordeal out of it intentionally. Looks like a propaganda campaign, and this makes perfect sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Rep Points

there's too much money to be made to just stop producing raws. The gap if there is one will be filled , just like any illicit substance sold on the street. One drug dealer gets arrested there's one ready to take his place. The sarm company's are using it as a tactic to scare people into stocking up which I find annoying as fuck.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    there's too much money to be made to just stop producing raws. The gap if there is one will be filled , just like any illicit substance sold on the street. One drug dealer gets arrested there's one ready to take his place. The sarm company's are using it as a tactic to scare people into stocking up which I find annoying as fuck.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Youre correct, but its the effort and the money were going to spend to get correctly dosed and labeled stuff thats gona change. Competition causes microregulation in price and quality. The less drug dealers there are the more shit one has to deal not counting scammers...