• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Video- East Texas Lab Bust

Get Shredded!
Perhaps...it may also just be the dolphins getting caught in the tuna nets. Know what I mean?
All the raw seizures are this case imo. Now all we need is for fentanyl to start being shipped in peptide vials and there goes that product too.

Back to this original post and idiotic report...
I would love to be in the room with that dumb ass when he was saying that shit. I would be interrupting him every sentence.
The junkie stuff still is just unbearable to me.

Here is the biggest irony with these news reports. They always show a syringe, usually dripping. They create a negative connotation around syringes. Then when you, or worse, you take your kids to the Dr., what is the preferred method of administration when they need to give a drug most efficiently?
The fear mongering in the USA is incredible.

well a few times I had combined 3 main lifts total of 6973 and wouldnt you know it, ever since, everyone calls me lifter6973 :funny:
sometimes I like it but sometimes I get my feelings hurt cuz they still call me lifter6973 after sex like they dont know my real name
yeah I know right... I mean I’ve built beautiful cabinets nobody calls me a cabinet maker... I’ve grown some healthy and delicious vegetables and no one calls me a gardener. I’ve written thoughtful and incredible poetry and no one calls me a poet.

you fuck one goat.....

Working with law enforcement? What does he have to offer? He received raws from China and shipped out to buyers?

Did they say that just to harm his reputation?

He’s a drug dealer .... it’s not a stretch to think he has access to other dealers and other drugs. And likely uses recreational drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly if all this was not illegal it would be a safer taxable industry all together. None of the labs would sell to high schoolers if it wasnt from the fact that all of us have to stay anonymus behind computers. Say thailand or colombia where this stuff is legal doesent have issues. But in usa the money hungry lawyers and the clueless parrents start calling suing ruining everything. Bring the juul case. Its scary to make money in this country, there is no more accountability like there used to be in the past, this was a country where drugs were legal until late and kids were smoking yet noone gave a shit. Now laws over laws were growing a society of pussies that all they do is cry and blame. Ive been to jail for possession use and all types of cases and ive always looked the judge in the face and said ive hurt noone but myself. Same with the juice, shit its not harmless, but i refuse for anyone to tell me wtf i can do with my life and body. So fuck the dea and i feel bad for this man but its another brick in a huge wall... love the whole heroin like stigmatising they did in the start video, the guy was iving dope wtf

I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

generate tax revenue from them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

if not, then make sure Hollywood knows they can’t use them either. Fuckbags.

Yes untill they start suing because the lables have too many colors and they attract middle school kids and they bring a “cancer kid” to court claiming he used supertropin igf and is dying.

Working with law enforcement? What does he have to offer? He received raws from China and shipped out to buyers?

Did they say that just to harm his reputation?

How do you pay for you orders from China?
Who is your point of contact in China?
What region do packages come from?
Give us the names of dealers you supply.
That is what they are likely interested in so they can try and find more packages and hack the Chinese Email if they can to bust more US brewers.

How do you pay for you orders from China?
Who is your point of contact in China?
What region do packages come from?
Give us the names of dealers you supply.
That is what they are likely interested in so they can try and find more packages and hack the Chinese Email if they can to bust more US brewers.
He’ll, I’ll tell them all that! How much do I get?

Fucking snitches...

I didn't realize we had that type of riff-raff in here, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
LOL.....no good dirtbag low-life laborers. Who let them in here???

I identify as both blue and white. Come at me

That's just RACIST!!!! Green lives matter.

14c66823016ea02804552b164e806f4c.jpg

Stalker

How did you find my picture?????

That's highly exceptional, but very cool for them.

Most blue collar workers these days have next to nothing saved for retirement and many are living hand-to-mouth. The stats are sobering.

- - - Updated - - -

... or spit in it.

Careful that they don't overhear you, lol.
That's IT!!!!! Wait until you buy your next soy burger at the drive-up window!!!

Usually heroin meth, coke and fentanyl dealers are extremely violent and always armed. steroid dealers usually aren’t as bad which makes it much easier on LE. i’m sure if they had to choose what dealers to take down it’ll be a steroid dealer. less chance of getting shot at.
it’s easier and less risk for LE to take down a steroid dealer than a hard-core drug dealer. I think that’s why they choose to go after the steroid dealers and make them out to be “bad guys”
Hmmm....that's a very good point you make. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt that there's anyone in authority in LE who is going to push back by saying: "Hey, our resources are supposed to be focused on the real problem....Herion/Fentanyl/meth"

A suspicion of miine.

Did you guys notice that they got this huge amount of funding for this new so called war on "fentanyl"

And those busts have increased, but this is all about budget. They don't truly care, I mean half those guys are dirty as is. We all know that.

What I am thinking is if they needed to show some "numbers" based on their new fentanyl budget, and they aren't turning as many busts as they need, they turn to AAS and easier targets. There isn't an easier group to target bc alot of sources are just plain sloppy.

Gov't doesn't have to play by the rules. Illegal surveillance, searches, you name it. They do it.

I bet they are showing more arrest numbers by mixing in some AAS arrests, and some RCs even. Makes it look like they are doing their jobs.

Meanwhile tens of thousands continue to overdose and die from Heroin and fentanyl. So who knows if they are having any impact at all on that trade. Meanwhile bodybuilders go to jail or lives are ruined.
X2 I've been a little concerned for a couple years now that AAS end-users might end up getting caught in the cross hairs of this war on opiods.

He’s a drug dealer .... it’s not a stretch to think he has access to other dealers and other drugs. And likely uses recreational drugs

That's a good point you make. Some of these AAS dealers focus more attention on themselves, (and on the end-users) and increase their risks by messing around with recreational drugs too. Not smart

IML Gear Cream!
Yes untill they start suing because the lables have too many colors and they attract middle school kids and they bring a “cancer kid” to court claiming he used supertropin igf and is dying.

you can still buy cigarettes and booze. They kill more kids than anything... they have pretty packages. I get your point. Legalize heroin and meth before even think about giving men a reason to feel alpha. We need more sissy faggots in this cuntry for sure.

LOL.....no good dirtbag low-life laborers. Who let them in here???

That's just RACIST!!!! Green lives matter.

How did you find my picture?????

That's IT!!!!! Wait until you buy your next soy burger at the drive-up window!!!

Hmmm....that's a very good point you make. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt that there's anyone in authority in LE who is going to push back by saying: "Hey, our resources are supposed to be focused on the real problem....Herion/Fentanyl/meth"

X2 I've been a little concerned for a couple years now that AAS end-users might end up getting caught in the cross hairs of this war on opiods.

That's a good point you make. Some of these AAS dealers focus more attention on themselves, (and on the end-users) and increase their risks by messing around with recreational drugs too. Not smart

Ive been doing a bit of research and ive read the feds are actually getting the chinese to illegalise fentanyl so the factories will not be able to produce it. 2 guys just got the death penalty. China asked for lc machines to check for fentanyl but no word yet on hormones. Its just creepy the dea is too close to china for comfort, lets just hope they dont start handing out lists of shit they wanna make illegal. Still many provinces and other countries produce this shit.

I hope if any of these "MIA" sources are current sponsors on this board they'll be removed or at least listed to prevent an uninformed member from either been scammed or busted.

Ive been doing a bit of research and ive read the feds are actually getting the chinese to illegalise fentanyl so the factories will not be able to produce it. 2 guys just got the death penalty. China asked for lc machines to check for fentanyl but no word yet on hormones. Its just creepy the dea is too close to china for comfort, lets just hope they dont start handing out lists of shit they wanna make illegal. Still many provinces and other countries produce this shit.

fentanyl is already illegal in china and has been. Though unethical labs still sell this poison..

But speaking of illegal substances that they wanna make illegal. Soon to be illegal are steriod raws and sarm powders starting January 1st.

fentanyl is already illegal in china and has been. Though unethical labs still sell this poison..

But speaking of illegal substances that they wanna make illegal. Soon to be illegal are steriod raws and sarm powders starting January 1st.

Verify this with a link or something, remind you that those things are big export in china even for the countries that steroids are not categorised.

Verify this with a link or something, remind you that those things are big export in china even for the countries that steroids are not categorised.

No link, you will just have to take my word for it as a source that is very close to his fully licensed raw powder supplier. I received a message from him 4 days ago regarding this. He is not a rep or reseller or on any forums. I expect this news to be posted in a week or 2 worth of time when a lot of these "raw powder reps" get informed by their boss. This is actually big news.

Last edited:
No link, you will just have to take my word for it as a source that is very close to his fully licensed raw powder supplier. I received a message from him 4 days ago regarding this. He is not a rep or reseller or on any forums. I expect this news to be posted in a week or 2 worth of time when a lot of these "raw powder reps" get informed by their boss. This is actually big news.

Really!!
Iron Lion is a manufacturer in China, not a middleman, I'll ask him about this.

Ok maybe posession would be illegal like the finished product and exportation allowed? Kind of like zphc export only im guessing, shit im hoping...

yeah, if true, theres going to be a shitload of raw orders to end out the year

I wouldnt worry to much. Just like fentanyl, its illegal but some people still produce it in china. It will just lower competition for them and increase their profits. Maybe motivate some new raw companies to form due to the increased profits. If i were to guess, we will see some raw companies retire or go private. My source says he will continue even with the laws. But it should be interesting to see how things go in January.

Get Shredded!
I wouldnt worry to much. Just like fentanyl, its illegal but some people still produce it in china. It will just lower competition for them and increase their profits. Maybe motivate some new raw companies to form due to the increased profits. If i were to guess, we will see some raw companies retire or go private. My source says he will continue even with the laws. But it should be interesting to see how things go in January.

Well the fentanyl game is a bit more complex and involves lots more than china itself.
First theyd have to consider actually penalising steroid raws which is highly unlikely, considering you can buy carisoprodol raws legaly after its a known gaba agonist and scheduled everywhere. China is very lax on chemicals. fentanyl has a death sentence behind it. Sometimes you cant even talk to raw suppliers about it they will end the convo fast and you can inmagine a chinese salesman how clingy they are, mention fentanyl and conversation is over. China is asking usa to supply them with ls and gc machines for the police and mail systems to target fentanyl and analog sellers. So far usa has not yet sent any or even money for it. We would be fucked in the year spam if this shit would be illegal. There would be a spike in price from hell followed by a long drought until everyone figures out a new system and actual sources. Shit fentanyl ill be damned and fuled if this stuff gets half as hard to aqcuire. Fentanyl works by micrograms while this stuff we need kilos of. im ordering a filtering kit and some bottles time to start brewing a few liters of testt/primo mast/deca tren.

Fucking faggot ass DEA agent lying to people. “Their dangerous “ lol. Omg these people are such sheep. They need to keep their focus on real drugs and not hormones. Their real fast to legalize shit like pot that makes people dumb and numb but their afraid of people making themselves better overall. Same shit with gun control. Let’s not forget this is all about controlling people. Bottom line. Let the people have prescription opiates and let them smoke cigarettes and weed and drink up their livers. But don’t let them become strong or able to better defend themselves. They don’t want that at all.

Well this is definitely not good news for anyone involved in this game. I can see it now it will be next to impossible to get anything from overseas. Sure we have some local options for raws but thoes opinions are almost never reliable and it’s usually a customer who is just re shipping packs for free shit. Hopefully things aren’t affect too much but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we start seeing shortages and some price increases across the boards on raws and finished product.

Ok talked to Mr Lion. He says this is temporary to appease the Olympic committee for the winter Olympics.

So this is real, i suggest we stock up cause the underdosing misslabeling and fake shit is gona float around everywhere. Unless the moldavians can take over this game were fucked royally. Shit were gona go back to the 70s bodybuilding wise. This would also affect indian pharma thai stores pretty much everything unless some legit chemical synthesizers start blooming in shitty countries. And it had to get me now that im broke.

Ok talked to Mr Lion. He says this is temporary to appease the Olympic committee for the winter Olympics.
This is what it looks like to me as well. There are numerous news articles on it, the Chinese govt is making a big ordeal out of it intentionally. Looks like a propaganda campaign, and this makes perfect sense.

there's too much money to be made to just stop producing raws. The gap if there is one will be filled , just like any illicit substance sold on the street. One drug dealer gets arrested there's one ready to take his place. The sarm company's are using it as a tactic to scare people into stocking up which I find annoying as fuck.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

there's too much money to be made to just stop producing raws. The gap if there is one will be filled , just like any illicit substance sold on the street. One drug dealer gets arrested there's one ready to take his place. The sarm company's are using it as a tactic to scare people into stocking up which I find annoying as fuck.

Youre correct, but its the effort and the money were going to spend to get correctly dosed and labeled stuff thats gona change. Competition causes microregulation in price and quality. The less drug dealers there are the more shit one has to deal not counting scammers...

Youre correct, but its the effort and the money were going to spend to get correctly dosed and labeled stuff thats gona change. Competition causes microregulation in price and quality. The less drug dealers there are the more shit one has to deal not counting scammers...

It's hit or Miss 80 percent of the time anyway. I've never had consistent bloods with any ugls.

Back