• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Video- East Texas Lab Bust

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Apparently unrelated to the Titanium Guy supposedly getting popped (another East Texas bust where cops came because of a gun shots report [last few days]).
The guy in the video is cooperating with DEA. Lots of these popping up lately. Gotta agree with Wes- getting hairy out there whether due to stupidity or otherwise.

https://youtu.be/7Yw6wCfYNZE

Last edited:
I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

generate tax revenue from them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

if not, then make sure Hollywood knows they can’t use them either. Fuckbags.

Totally agree MILF King- If they are really worried about user safety, make it legal- win for the user and win for the govt on tax dollars
Drugs that are more harmful than steroids and legal that first come to mind: Alcohol, Caffeine
and the one that will be legal- weed
Just a thought- set it up like alcohol- can only use if 21 years old........do it now govt!
The system is pretty fucked sometimes- It always comes down to what will make the govt the most money
I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

Last edited:
DEA needs to focus on meth, heroin, and those weird synthetic Chinese drugs that make people chew peoples faces off.

and child sex trafficking....

I can understand wanting to know 100% what we are pinning ourselves with, that’s obviously a big concern of us end users. But for fuck sake, steroids aren’t as evil as these ass clowns are saying...
alcohol, cigarettes and vapes, heroin, meth, pcp, bath salts, there’s plenty to focus on.

Your gonna make weed legal, make test, deca, masteron, Anavar, dbol, proviron, maybe a couple others legal too. Imagine how peaceful the world would be if we all had some test and weed for breakfast

I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

Or the NFL, MMA, BOXING ETC. ETC. ETC. They make it sound "addictive". Really?! Pain pills are fuckin addictive. Not Steroids. This video was hard to watch. So much ignorance and propaganda.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like Milf might be coming to Cabo after all. Lol!

I only got two minutes in laughing all the way. Showing someone cooking and shooting heroin. “1000 doses” because America doesn’t know what a liter is and liter doesn’t sound ominous enough. Then the whole “you don’t know what you’re getting p” fear mongering. “Shipping tons of steroids” . Uh, how many grams in a “ton”?

Cant just report. Have to inflate. Like cop calculators. “Street value of one meeeelleeeon dollars, muhahahah!”
The makes are asses.

IML Gear Cream!
This is bully from eroids . Very sad was a nice guy had been around awhile.

Looks like shop owner went mia for 2 months before people started posting about the bust.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

"As long as people keep shooting this stuff into their arms and taking the pills, it'll be very dangerous."

Get the fuck outta my face.

These cunts who rep the dea are fucking dumb. Educate yourself on what you're talking about dumb shit.
They know bro!!! But they have to put us in line with the real needle junkies to further their arguement against us. "As long as people keep injecting their butt cheek and shoulders" just really isn't scary enough sounding. They aren't stupid, they know exactly what they're saying and doing

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Don't shoot guns at your drug lab. If you do, when the cops show up, don't talk to them. Geez.

Titanium got busted??? I haven't been on meso in awhile

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

That entire story irritated me, especialy how she said sterrrroiiiiiiddsss. Sensationalise AAS much? So its legal for people to trans over to being a male/female whatever and take steroids to do that, but not legal for us to use to make ourselves a better and healthy? Hows that right........

You can only hope he doesnt give up his user base, names addresses etc.

Get Shredded!
That entire story irritated me, especialy how she said sterrrroiiiiiiddsss. Sensationalise AAS much? So its legal for people to trans over to being a male/female whatever and take steroids to do that, but not legal for us to use to make ourselves a better and healthy? Hows that right........

Who else does he have to offer up? I am not familiar with this lab but unless he was cooking for a bunch of relabelers the only other info he would have is the China man and his customers .

[/QUOTE] he will but they don’t want the dude ordering a couple cycles they are looking for re sellers. Someone ordering a good amount. Then again as stupid as these idiots are and the fuck up judicial system we have they can charge you for each pill and each vial so if someone orders 100 anavar pills and 2 vials of testosterone that’s 102 doses and they way these idiots think they may say “omg this guy must be selling all of that stuff let’s look into this”

This is bully from eroids . Very sad was a nice guy had been around awhile.
Yes a really nice guy. So nice he even decided to help out the cops who busted him and make it easier for them to bust the next man. Just take you lick like a man I don’t understand that shit man you knew exactly what you were doing when you were doing it so why turn state now and go down like that. I guess these dudes don’t realize when you go to prison one of the first things that happen is your paper work gets checked by “your people” or the gang that runs the yard. Your paperwork will say state informant and now you’ll be lucky to make it out alive. I’ve never been to prison but I think I’d rather do 10 years and not be labled a snitch and fucked with every day than do 5 years and have to deal with fighting for my life and every bit of pride I have as a man on a daily basis.

Cabo is one of my favorite travel destinations... I know a few of us here love Cabo, what a killer weekend getaway that’d be for our ASF family :boobs:
I might know a guy who can set that up.

One of the charges is:

"unlawfully carrying a weapon license holder"

And from Findlaw (https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-46-035.html):

(a) A license holder commits an offense if the license holder carries a handgun on or about the license holder's person under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code,   1 and intentionally displays the handgun in plain view of another person in a public place.  It is an exception to the application of this subsection that the handgun was partially or wholly visible but was carried in a shoulder or belt holster by the license holder.

(a-1) Notwithstanding Subsection (a), a license holder commits an offense if the license holder carries a partially or wholly visible handgun, regardless of whether the handgun is holstered, on or about the license holder's person under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, and intentionally or knowingly displays the handgun in plain view of another person:

(1) on the premises of an institution of higher education or private or independent institution of higher education;  or

(2) on any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area of an institution of higher education or private or independent institution of higher education.

Any Texas gun owners here have some insight into that? Is it illegal for a licensed owner to visibly carry a gun in their own driveway or something?

---

Actually now I wonder if it's due to drunkenness, covered further down the same law:

(d) A license holder commits an offense if, while intoxicated, the license holder carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster.

Including DQ I know of 4 sources missing in action right now.

All from within the past few months.

I refuse to say who the others are but I assure you this is looking more and more organized IMO. I don't think this is random.

It’s about time they get these violent dealers and deadly steroids off the streets.

I got an idea.

make it legal.

federally regulate them.

keep them safe.

or at least get me a rx.

It's never going to happen with these old heads that are in office right now. That generation needs to die off.

Back