• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner. Need Help.

blacktophat

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
5'9

I go to the gym 5+ days a week. Years of fitness background.

I need advice on what cycle would be best at this point in my life. I purchased test enanthate but ive since puss'd out since everything i've read says i shouldn't start a test cycle in my 20's.

So I've been reading about Ipamorelin and considering that or LGD 4033 or some kind of SARM's.

Really not sure what to do at this point.

Just want to get swole af.

Need advice.

Plz help?

I’m 29 and have been cycling for 4-5yrs man it’s your life you need to do what you want to do regardless of what others say or do. I’m close to your stats 5ft 7 and just shy of 190lbs I was stuck at 155-160lbs for almost 2yrs before I decided to do my first cycle.
First cycle should ALWAYS BE TEST ONLY!!! No more than 500mg per week and have ai on hand and pct ready to go!
As far as sarms go I’m running rad-140 and yk-11 right now and doing a log with sarms peptide shop come check us out if your interested in sarms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 29 and have been cycling for 4-5yrs man it’s your life you need to do what you want to do regardless of what others say or do. I’m close to your stats 5ft 7 and just shy of 190lbs I was stuck at 155-160lbs for almost 2yrs before I decided to do my first cycle.
First cycle should ALWAYS BE TEST ONLY!!! No more than 500mg per week and have ai on hand and pct ready to go!
As far as sarms go I’m running rad-140 and yk-11 right now and doing a log with sarms peptide shop come check us out if your interested in sarms!

I 2nd this

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Agree with this as well. First cycle should look like this:

1-12 weeks Test E or C 500mg a week (250mg monday, 250mg thursday)

During these 12 weeks have an AI (Aromasin or Arimidex) on hand and use only when getting estrogen related sides. You can figure out if your estrogen (e2) is high from bloodwork

After cycle, wait 3 weeks after last shot and start PCT (Nolvadex and Clomid)

Thats a basic beginner cycle. No need to add anything else because you will make the same gains either way.

Ok. I appreciate that.

I work a pretty mentally demanding job. A lot of people report to me and I deal with customers in the field. If i go forward with this cycle:

Will people notice a change in personality during of after?

Will I be cranky and unable to focus for 3 months after the cycle when my levels are adjusting?

Ok. I appreciate that.

I work a pretty mentally demanding job. A lot of people report to me and I deal with customers in the field. If i go forward with this cycle:

Will I be cranky and unable to focus for 3 months after the cycle when my levels are adjusting?

Roid rage is a myth. If you're a prick now you'll be a prick later.

I'd also second the advice above with a few changes. Run test longer, 14-16 weeks instead of 12. Get bloodwork before, 6 weeks in and then 6 weeks after your PCT.

Ok. I appreciate that.

You're over-thinking this. It's a good thing to take this stuff seriously and honestly consider the possible health risks and long term consequences, yes. But don't get too caught up with worrying about the "roid rage" thing. It tends to be over-stated. Everyone reacts a little differently to each compound, but FWIW the only thing that really caused me some noticeable personality agression incrases was Trenbolone. And even with Tren, it tended to be dose related for me.

The best way I could describe it was that the things and people in the work place that I have to deal with which often annoy me, but I usually overlook, Tren gave me a tendency to push back aganst those people and situations instead of being passive about them like I usually am despite being annoyed by them. But it wasn't the type of thing that was completely uncontrolable.

However I definitely would NOT suggest that you use anything heavy duty like Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol, nor Trestolone for the first or even second gear cycle that you engage in. I also never agreed with the very popular theory of doing a Testosterone-only cycle for the first couple times. JMO though. Most will disagree with me on that, and some might agree, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I would highly suggest that you DO keep your gear cycle relatively short for the first couple years at least, (like 8 week durations ).

I also highly suggest that you start out right by ordering blood tests before gear cylces, one month into them, and a couple months after halting them too. There are online websites which let you pay for blood work with a credit card without having to go to a doctor, (most people here including myself will tell you not to ever tell any doctor about your gear use since it will be entered into your medical records and stay there for years and years which medical insurance companies might gain access to and maybe even deny you for coverage in the future if/when you require some expensive medical procedure performed).

Go to www.labsmd.com this is very important. I alwys make sure that I pay extra to include the "GGT" test since that's the most accurate and dependable test for determining your liver condition. Also get in the habit of drinking a real lot of water every day whenever you're on a gear cycle since that will help to guard against kidney damage and pain from severe muscle cramping.

As far as ordering blood tests, keep in mind what it says on their website:

Keep this in mind for ordering blood tests onlime without a doctor:
due to state laws we cannot provide services to residents of the states of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD.

Since I always seem to be the buzz kill/piss on the parade guy...
Your “stats” are vague. Nothing about whether your training and eating are regimented. I suggest you get all of the eating and dedicated training in order and then, after about six months with no hiccups you should know if you can dedicate your lifestyle the way you SHOULD be on a cycle. If you can’t do it off, you probably can’t do it off either. Guys can’t even stop drinking for 12 weeks so six months of tight diet and training isn’t that easy for most people.

After six months you want to add in steroids, sure, why not? 29 isn’t too young if you are mature enough to be dedicated to your goals. I would skip SARMs. Add something like Dbol or anadrol with your test and your initial growth can be frightening. It never gets better than that first cycle imo.

Steroids don’t build muscle. Training and most of all, EATING determine progress. The steroids just help out.

(SOME) Guys can’t even stop drinking for 12 weeks so six months of tight diet and training isn’t that easy for most people.

After six months you want to add in steroids, sure, why not? 29 isn’t too young if you are mature enough to be dedicated to your goals. I would skip SARMs. Add something like Dbol or anadrol with your test and your initial growth can be frightening. It never gets better than that first cycle imo.

Steroids don’t build muscle. Training and most of all, EATING determine progress. The steroids just help out.
I like this post here above^.... the only thing that I would add is getting good/enough sleep is a requirement too.

IML Gear Cream!
I like this post here above^.... the only thing that I would add is getting good/enough sleep is a requirement too.
Don’t know why I left out sleep? I mentioned it in Rajput’s thread. In bed by 2200 and up before 0700 to get the calories started. Even this is tough to manage with a job, family, friends.

Arnie started at 15. Just sayin'. :D

Bloodwork is key, like others said. Cheap at $60 (privatemdlabs: female hormone panel) off-cycle or $75 (labsmd) on-cycle. Baseline bloods are critical.

Nothing stopping you from getting bloods every 2 wks or even weekly for your first cycle... just money and hassle. It's kinda fun to see all levels changing with any AAS or med changes.

You're over-thinking this. It's a good thing to take this stuff seriously and honestly consider the possible health risks and long term consequences, yes. But don't get too caught up with worrying about the "roid rage" thing. It tends to be over-stated. Everyone reacts a little differently to each compound, but FWIW the only thing that really caused me some noticeable personality agression incrases was Trenbolone. And even with Tren, it tended to be dose related for me.

The best way I could describe it was that the things and people in the work place that I have to deal with which often annoy me, but I usually overlook, Tren gave me a tendency to push back aganst those people and situations instead of being passive about them like I usually am despite being annoyed by them. But it wasn't the type of thing that was completely uncontrolable.

However I definitely would NOT suggest that you use anything heavy duty like Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol, nor Trestolone for the first or even second gear cycle that you engage in. I also never agreed with the very popular theory of doing a Testosterone-only cycle for the first couple times. JMO though. Most will disagree with me on that, and some might agree, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I would highly suggest that you DO keep your gear cycle relatively short for the first couple years at least, (like 8 week durations ).

I also highly suggest that you start out right by ordering blood tests before gear cylces, one month into them, and a couple months after halting them too. There are online websites which let you pay for blood work with a credit card without having to go to a doctor, (most people here including myself will tell you not to ever tell any doctor about your gear use since it will be entered into your medical records and stay there for years and years which medical insurance companies might gain access to and maybe even deny you for coverage in the future if/when you require some expensive medical procedure performed).

Go to www.labsmd.com this is very important. I alwys make sure that I pay extra to include the "GGT" test since that's the most accurate and dependable test for determining your liver condition. Also get in the habit of drinking a real lot of water every day whenever you're on a gear cycle since that will help to guard against kidney damage and pain from severe muscle cramping.

Thank you, great info. I am over thinking for sure. Mainly worried about being unfocused, moody after the cycle. Thank you for info on blood test. I googled it and figured it would be an expensive ordeal so thats helpful.

Since I always seem to be the buzz kill/piss on the parade guy...
Your “stats” are vague. Nothing about whether your training and eating are regimented. I suggest you get all of the eating and dedicated training in order and then, after about six months with no hiccups you should know if you can dedicate your lifestyle the way you SHOULD be on a cycle. If you can’t do it off, you probably can’t do it off either. Guys can’t even stop drinking for 12 weeks so six months of tight diet and training isn’t that easy for most people.

I've been dedicated at the gym 5+ days a week for 4-5 months now. I need to expand my knowledge on dieting. At the moment I'm just eating 10% above my caloric maintenance level and avoiding bread and dairy.

Any advice you could give me on dieting during cycle?

Thank you for the info. Didn't know you could do bloodwork online so thats helpful. Im not so much concerned about roid rage as being moody and unfocused after the cycle when my T levels area adjusting.

If i replied twice to anyone i didnt notice that it has to be approved by moderator just thought it didnt go through.

But thank you everyone really appreciate the advice.

What is the likelihood of encountering issues? Like with high estrogen levels?

Is it something that effects 50% of users or like 2%?

I can run a gram of test and just start to be on the high side when I used to pull bloods. Everyone is different when it comes to this so there’s no telling you unless you do the same and pull bloods. If you don’t pull bloods 12.5mg of aromasin every 3 days and see how that goes but only start that is you “feel” estro sides.

If i replied twice to anyone i didnt notice that it has to be approved by moderator just thought it didnt go through.

But thank you everyone really appreciate the advice.

What is the likelihood of encountering issues? Like with high estrogen levels?

Is it something that effects 50% of users or like 2%?
It depends on the compound used, as well as the dosages. But in general, if I had to pick a percentage number to answer your question directly, it would NOT be 2%. Much more than that. With Test, Trest, or D-bol, there will be a much higher chance of bitch tits forming. But again, dosage can play a big part. For instance: with D-bol, 20 mg daily will be much less likely to cause gyno in MOST guys than 70 mg daily will, (that's no garantee though). With Test, 300mg weekly won't put youat nearly the same risk for gyno as 800mg weekly will.

With Trestolone though, I think that stuff can cause gyno for many guys at almost any dosage!!! However, with Winstrol, Primo, and Anavar, it's highly unlikely that you'll get gyno ever. But even light dosages of Anavar gave me muscle cramps from hell in my lower back that would not go away no matter what I did nor what I took to prevent it.So I had to stop it after just 18 days. Everyone is different and reacts different.

But here's the thing with gyno risks: you just need to have your antiE's and your AI's on hand. DO NOT overlook that!!!! Once you get gyno, it is NOT ever going away without expensive surgery!!! BUTTTT.....you will always feel something for atleast a couple days before the gyno sets in and causes permanent effects. You will begin to either feel a strange itching sensation in your nipples like you have never felt before, or more likely, your nipples will be painful when you touch them or brush up against something or lean on a stationary object near them.

Now that doesn't mean that you need to be feeling your nips eight times a day like some queer bait. LOL. But you might want to take a feel on em every couple days. Early detection is key. if they're painful, then yu need to get on Aromasin, (my preference) orLetrozole, ( I cannot use Letro for more than two days consecutively since it starts making my knees and elbows hurt usually by the 3rd day) or Anastrozole. A decent alternate is not an AI but an Anti-E which is Evista (Raloxifene ). I've found it to be more effective than Nolvadex (Tamoxifene) is. https://drugsgear.com/pctsermsais/pct-evista-raloxifen

You'll need to go easy with the dosages at first just to learn how your own body reacts. If your results are good, then stay with the dosages you're using. But don't get anxious nor impatient after just one week because you're not seeing the results you hoped for. Wait until at least the end of the third week, or the beginning of the 4th week before you decide that your current dosage isn't enough, (and even then, make sure that everything else is in order such as your diet, sleep habits, and training).And remember, if you turn out to be one of those guys who gets very good results on a lower dosage than most other guys use on the same compound, then you might also be one of the guys who also will be more prone to more severe side effects on a higher dosage. So try to keep a level head about this stuff and don't become too anxious nor too greedy about getting more gains IF you're already obtaining size and strength gains on your present dosage(s). This stuff is hormones, so it won't kill you in a few days, but it does have the tendency to creep up on you over several weeks time and bite you in the azz with some side effects.

One IMPORTANT thing about GYNO that some guys overlook: Some guys who NEVER experience gyno during gear cycles can and DO experience it AFTER they end the cycle. It's due to there being no appreciable level of natural testosterone in your blood by the end of a gear cycle, and then when you go off the stuff, you halt the only androgens that were left in your blood to compete with the 2% estrogen on the male body for cell receptor sites in the nipples. So if you don't use an AI, (Aromasin, or Letro, or the like) for at least a month to six weeks after stopping the gear cycle, to keep the estrogen under control while your own natural testosterone is taking it's time to get back to normal levels, then you can grow gyno that will NOT go away. Don't ask me how I know.

So BEWARE of that, and NEVER begin ANY gear cycle without being completely stocked up on at least two different types of AI's, and an ANTI-E thrown in just in case you need it, and just in case one source has sold you fake AI's. Don't take the chance of being stuck without AI's and Anti-E's. What if you have to stop the cycle unexpecedly because of severe side effects??? You need to have the AI's on hand, or do NOT begin a gear cycle, EVER. You've been warned

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
You'll need to go easy with the dosages at first just to learn how your own body reacts. If your results are good, then stay with the dosages you're using. But don't get anxious nor impatient after just one week because you're not seeing the results you hoped for. Wait until at least the end of the third week, or the beginning of the 4th week before you decide that your current dosage isn't enough, (and even then, make sure that everything else is in order such as your diet, sleep habits, and training).And remember, if you turn out to be one of those guys who gets very good results on a lower dosage than most other guys use on the same compound, then you might also be one of the guys who also will be more prone to more severe side effects on a higher dosage. So try to keep a level head about this stuff and don't become too anxious nor too greedy about getting more gains IF you're already obtaining size and strength gains on your present dosage(s). This stuff is hormones, so it won't kill you in a few days, but it does have the tendency to creep up on you over several weeks time and bite you in the azz with some side effects.

One IMPORTANT thing about GYNO that some guys overlook: Some guys who NEVER experience gyno during gear cycles can and DO experience it AFTER they end the cycle. It's due to there being no appreciable level of natural testosterone in your blood by the end of a gear cycle, and then when you go off the stuff, you halt the only androgens that were left in your blood to compete with the 2% estrogen on the male body for cell receptor sites in the nipples. So if you don't use an AI, (Aromasin, or Letro, or the like) for at least a month to six weeks after stopping the gear cycle, to keep the estrogen under control while your own natural testosterone is taking it's time to get back to normal levels, then you can grow gyno that will NOT go away. Don't ask me how I know.

So BEWARE of that, and NEVER begin ANY gear cycle without being completely stocked up on at least two different types of AI's, and an ANTI-E thrown in just in case you need it, and just in case one source has sold you fake AI's. Don't take the chance of being stuck without AI's and Anti-E's. What if you have to stop the cycle unexpecedly because of severe side effects??? You need to have the AI's on hand, or do NOT begin a gear cycle, EVER. You've been warned

Oof... That shit is scary... So you're telling me you will feel it coming on and have only a couple days to react or you're permanently fked? Hmm...

Oof... That shit is scary... So you're telling me you will feel it coming on and have only a couple days to react or you're permanently fked? Hmm...
I've ALWAYS felt it coming on with nipple pain to the touch. You can even feel the nipple pain when you're puting on a T-shirt or sweat shirt, and you happen to brush your hand across one of your nips. Sometimes the nipple area will even look a little swollen too, but if you catch it early, (ideally within the first 48 hours) you can prevent it from becoming gyno, (a PERMANENT condition that requires surgery) by getting some AI meds in you.

I cannot tell you exactly how many days you have before the symptoms become permanent. But it sure is NOT smart and is a huge gamble if you'e on an AAS cycle, and you begin feeling the initial symptoms of the onset of Gyno, and you have to place an order for the Anti-E or the AI meds that you need. I sure would NOT recommend you waiting 7-10 days before you receive your order for those meds, while your initial gyno signs are there. That's a BIG gamble my friend. You need to have the stuff on hand, or do NOT begin a gear cycle. Period. you have to respect this stuff. it is NOT going to respect you. Don't just rely on luck of the draw. That would be crazy.

Likewise, do not end a gear cylce without AI and anti-E meds on hand. Like I've previously stated, it after ending an AAS cycle when many guys will be even more prone to getting gyno than they are getting it during the gear cycle. REMEMBER that.

Last edited:
I've ALWAYS felt it coming on with nipple pain to the touch. You can even feel the nipple pain when you're puting on a T-shirt or sweat shirt, and you happen to brush your hand across one of your nips. Sometimes the nipple area will even look a little swollen too, but if you catch it early, (ideally within the first 48 hours) you can prevent it from becoming gyno, (a PERMANENT condition that requires surgery) by getting some AI meds in you.

I cannot tell you exactly how many days you have before the symptoms become permanent. But it sure is NOT smart and is a huge gamble if you'e on an AAS cycle, and you begin feeling the initial symptoms of the onset of Gyno, and you have to place an order for the Anti-E or the AI meds that you need. I sure would NOT recommend you waiting 7-10 days before you receive your order for those meds, while your initial gyno signs are there. That's a BIG gamble my friend. You need to have the stuff on hand, or do NOT begin a gear cycle. Period. you have to respect this stuff. it is NOT going to respect you. Don't just rely on luck of the draw. That would be crazy.

Likewise, do not end a gear cylce without AI and anti-E meds on hand. Like I've previously stated, it after ending an AAS cycle when many guys will be even more prone to getting gyno than they are getting it during the gear cycle. REMEMBER that.

jesus... see that scares me into thinking ipamorelin might be a safer choice... or something that increases GH levels instead of test...

jesus... see that scares me into thinking ipamorelin might be a safer choice... or something that increases GH levels instead of test...

If you stay on top of bloodwork, as often as weekly sometimes if you feel it's needed, you should be fine.

And keep nolvadex on hand for emergency gyno treatment (don't rely on getting an "ASAP" UGL shipment) and aromasin or arimidex for E2 control which you'll likely need on-cycle anyway.

But yeah, bloodwork.

If you insist on "going by feel" you may soon be feeling some of your very own titties. Hell just thinking about it can stimulate gyno growth. So stop that worrying. STOP IT NOW!

Anything hormonal can give you side effects. I'll never use GH again, nor even anything that legitimately increased natural GH. I got some really bad sides from it that lasted over a year. My thumbs were crippled for 14+ months after stopping GH, and I wasn't using an extreme dosage either. It only took about 6 weeks being on it, and for over a year, I couldn't even shake someone's hand without lots of pain. It was difficult to even bend either one of my thumbs. Lots of guys talk about getting temporary carpal tunnel symptoms from GH use, but my wrists were fine. It was my thumbs and part of my right palm that were completely screwed up. I had to be very careful how I gripped a barbell. I didn't think I would ever get better, but I did. No mas

Last edited:
hey bro. i know almost everyone says do test only 1st cycle. my first cycle was 30 years ago and i did 500 test e wk. 25 mg d-bol ed., 10mg anavar ed. man i tell u what, i gained 30 lbs, went up 60 lbs on max bench.i was in heaven.we didnt even know what pct was back then and we survived. Anyway, dont be scared to add some d-bol and or var. with the test. remember, your first cycle is usually one of your most memorable. good luck and enjoy! you r in for a treat!

i know almost everyone says do test only 1st cycle. my first cycle was 30 years ago and i did 500 test e wk. 25 mg d-bol ed., 10mg anavar ed. man i tell u what, i gained 30 lbs, went up 60 lbs on max bench.i was in heaven.we didnt even know what pct was back then and we survived. Anyway, dont be scared to add some d-bol and or var. with the test.
X2 I agree

Roid rage is a myth. If you're a prick now you'll be a prick later.

I'd also second the advice above with a few changes. Run test longer, 14-16 weeks instead of 12. Get bloodwork before, 6 weeks in and then 6 weeks after your PCT.

I agree that roid rage is a myth. When on gear I am actually more calm and relaxed then when aim not.

I feel like the roid rage myth is from ignorant people but given putting more testosterone and other things in your body might make you a little moody but not to the extent people say

I feel like the roid rage myth is from ignorant people but given putting more testosterone and other things in your body might make you a little moody but not to the extent people say

x2 you CAN get "Testy" and times, (pun intended) but it's mostly controllable. For me, the one challenge is usally the people who I know the best, (direct co-workers and my wife) who often tend to push my buttons and I usually look the other way when I'm off gear. Well when I'm on a gear cycle, I tend to not put up with as much crap from those people who usually give it to me on a daily basis otherwise. When I'm on a gear cycle, and they get stupid with me, I rip into them, and they back off for the rest of the week. Except ofcourse my darling wife. She will just begin pushing the same buttons the nest day, or evem later on that same day. And then I have to use wisdom and walk away and let her act stupid all by herself.

With the idiots at work, I simply am careful when I rip into them, not to threaten them in order to avoid getting in trouble with the HR dept. But I DO vent when they have it coming to them. But I also work in a noisey factory with lots of machines running all day long, where I'm often playing John Henry swinging a big hammer and using impact guns, torque wrenches, and air ratchets. So it tends to be a loud place anyway. But if I were an office worker where the work enviroment is quiet, then I'd have to exercice, (another pun intended) more self-control since a verbal blow-up would stand out a whole lot more than it does in the noisey machine shop that I work in. But as long as you start each work day with that in mind, you can control it. You tend to learn to use wisdom, such as doing what you can to avoid people that you know are gonna be a dick sooner or later.

Last edited:
Back