• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Comp prep Question

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been off for around 8 months. I plan on staying off for another 3 to 4 months atleast.
Get my HDL over 50. Its currently at 36.

Im currently leaning down naturally. Fron 242 to 220 in 3 months. I plan on hitting 195 in next 3 months.

In 2 years I want to compete for any big stage. As of now my muscle maturity is shit. I have size but its like baby muscle.

How should i proceed and what compounds to use safely and in very safe doses. Longevity is my first priority.

This is a plan proposed by a friend of mine

3 momths on, 5 months off and pct, then 2.5 months on and 3 months off amd finally one 5 month cycle to comp.

It includes bulking once, then cutting, then again bulking and finally cutting for comp.

What do you guys suggest.
Compounds
Doses
Duration

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Get a coach. Get a diet going. It has worked wonders for me regardless of drugs. Drugs come last. Spend money on whats important and do simple test and GH. The little on and off thing sounds silly. Take time to build quality muscle and lean tissue. Hold on to that during pct with DIET and lifting and then go into prep.

Get a coach. Get a diet going. It has worked wonders for me regardless of drugs. Drugs come last. Spend money on whats important and do simple test and GH. The little on and off thing sounds silly. Take time to build quality muscle and lean tissue. Hold on to that during pct with DIET and lifting and then go into prep.
Im looking into hiring a coach but my city doesn't has good comp prep coaches and online coaching is not the same as a badass standing on your ass.

Im looking into hiring a coach but my city doesn't has good comp prep coaches and online coaching is not the same as a badass standing on your ass.

its accountability bud. How bad you want it? I use a coach online. Find someone reputable. Who does your check ins, and changes your diets and everything. Its researching like anyone else. You shudnt need someone in your face to work hard. Best advice i can give you. Coach, diet, then the drugs.

its accountability bud. How bad you want it? I use a coach online. Find someone reputable. Who does your check ins, and changes your diets and everything. Its researching like anyone else. You shudnt need someone in your face to work hard. Best advice i can give you. Coach, diet, then the drugs.
A physical coach can push you past your limits. Same as training alone vs a partner.
If I go for online coaching, I have charles glass, Dennis james and chris lewis as options. Can you name a few more reputable ones ?

If you hire an online coach that isn’t familiar with your culture and systems, it’s going to be difficult. Online coaching for diet and supplements is great but nothing beats having a guy in front of you. I would be expensive face to face but online I’m cheap.
I have a client in India, which might be similar to Pakistan but probably quite different as he is in the very Christian Goa.
He still has his share of challenges when it comes to availability of some foods and supplements.
Youve got a long window to get ready. Forget about drugs. You can use them but don’t make them your focus. Most of the guys lacking the mature muscle is because they got it quicker taking shortcuts.

If you hire an online coach that isn’t familiar with your culture and systems, it’s going to be difficult. Online coaching for diet and supplements is great but nothing beats having a guy in front of you. I would be expensive face to face but online I’m cheap.
I have a client in India, which might be similar to Pakistan but probably quite different as he is in the very Christian Goa.
He still has his share of challenges when it comes to availability of some foods and supplements.
Youve got a long window to get ready. Forget about drugs. You can use them but don’t make them your focus. Most of the guys lacking the mature muscle is because they got it quicker taking shortcuts.
Finding some supplements is definitely hard here but most are available. I do believe i need someone to stand on my head to make me push myself more

Last comp I had an online coach design me a plan and then i handed it over to a local coach to implement it physically.

Dom cardone, justin compton, dorian hamilton, shelby starnes, bostin loyd, matt jansen, carl jackson, phil viz, chris aceto, nick walker, ian valliere, john meadows, any of these guys would work. You can want a training partner all you want but a coach isnt there to hold your hand through a work out. There also plenty of guys on here like montego for instance who could help. Take it for what you want to but if you put a plan in work you will push yourself.

I’ve competed in a few shows. My bulking cycle is:

Test
Deca
Anadrol
HGH

My cutting cycle is:

Test
Tren
Mast

Precontest I’ll add these to my cutting cycle:

Clen
T3
Anavar
Winstrol

This is what I personally do as far as gear.

Getting in shape is all diet. And those last couple weeks before the show is knowing how to manipulate sodium, fiber and water.

A good coach I recommend is Dave Palumbo, he has helped me a lot, and made me peak perfectly for one of my shows.

If I had to put percentages on the importance of competing its:

70% Diet
25% Training
5% Gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test
Deca
Anadrol
HGH

My cutting cycle is:

Test
Tren
Mast

Clen
T3
Anavar
Winstrol

Getting in shape is all diet. And those last couple weeks before the show is knowing how to manipulate sodium, fiber and water.

A good coach I recommend is Dave Palumbo, he has helped me a lot, and made me peak perfectly for one of my shows.

70% Diet
25% Training
5% Gear

I agree with everything but Gear is definitely not 5%.
Otherwise natties would look 95%, as good as the enhanced athletes.
I will look up palumbo. He has had bad rep previously to give cookie cutter programs to all

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I agree with everything but Gear is definitely not 5%.
Otherwise natties would look 95%, as good as the enhanced athletes.
I will look up palumbo

While competing, contest prep, it is 5% importance.

If I said building muscle it would be a different story. I said the importance of competing.

Its all diet bro, going into a show is polishing your look by losing bodyfat and getting completely shredded

Why is it you seem so closed minded and only focused on feedback of gear for results? They arent going to do anything magical. Zepp is right. Diet alone changes everything. Adding drugs is a finishing touch on a well baked cake.

Why is it you seem so closed minded and only focused on feedback of gear for results? They arent going to do anything magical. Zepp is right. Diet alone changes everything. Adding drugs is a finishing touch on a well baked cake.
Im not being narrow minded.
Im being realistic.
Most roid users always say that gear is 5%.
No its not

If you dont believe in that, dial in the diet, dial in cardio, do perfect workouts. Will you look nearly as good ? The answer is no.

I dont mean it in an offensive way. I have trained naturally for a longer period than enhanced.

I dont rely on drugs at all. They are a tool to get you to the goal.

Diet is an obvious factor. That is why I dont bother mentioning it. A bad diet cannot be covered by any anabolic.
Past 6 months I am doing great naturally. I have gained muscle, I have lost BF. This is why I am going to stay natty for a few more months. Diet needs to be spot on to train naturally but trust me on this, diet with AAS does do magic.

I agree with online coaches. Plenty of great ones out there. Blue Taylor, Matt Jansen, Jason Theobald, etc.

The most mild compounds in my experience are test, eq, and mast. This can be used in a contest cycle and produce great results as long as you put in the work and get very lean. If you are concerned about HDL, I would avoid orals. See what you can do at a regional show with a minimal dose while running blood work and decide what to do from there.

I agree with online coaches. Plenty of great ones out there. Blue Taylor, Matt Jansen, Jason Theobald, etc.

The most mild compounds in my experience are test, eq, and mast. This can be used in a contest cycle and produce great results as long as you put in the work and get very lean. If you are concerned about HDL, I would avoid orals. See what you can do at a regional show with a minimal dose while running blood work and decide what to do from there.
Im looking into psychofitness. He seems like the best option to me. A little expensive but hes good

I have been off for around 8 months. I plan on staying off for another 3 to 4 months atleast.
Get my HDL over 50. Its currently at 36.

Im currently leaning down naturally. Fron 242 to 220 in 3 months. I plan on hitting 195 in next 3 months.

In 2 years I want to compete for any big stage. As of now my muscle maturity is shit. I have size but its like baby muscle.

How should i proceed and what compounds to use safely and in very safe doses. Longevity is my first priority.

This is a plan proposed by a friend of mine

3 momths on, 5 months off and pct, then 2.5 months on and 3 months off amd finally one 5 month cycle to comp.

It includes bulking once, then cutting, then again bulking and finally cutting for comp.

What do you guys suggest.
Compounds
Doses
Duration

The safest compounds are probably primo, EQ, var, deca/npp, and low dose test. I tend to stick to 12-16 week cycles depending on what in running and the esters. A 5 month comp cycle is very long, and I would recommend against it. Keep it to 4 max. Best compounds for size that are relatively safe are test, deca, ment, and EQ. I'm not saying to use all at once btw, simply naming them. You can't go wrong with test, deca, and dbol, although I'm a big fan of test, ment, and EQ together. For general cutting I would rely on primo if you're trying to keep it healthy. Obviously tren is the best compound for cutting, but since your concern is safety and longevity, I wouldn't use it until your prep cycle. You could run test and primo for safe and effective cutting cycle. You could always throw var in if you wanted. For your prep cycle, most can get away with test, tren, and masteron, but a lot of people like to throw var or winstrol in too. Again primo can be used here and is definitely safer than the tren, but tren has a strong influence on nutrient partitioning that is very valuable when prepping for a show. If you do go with tren, you don't need to run a lot to see excellent results. It's probably best not to run any long esters 8 weeks out (unless they do not aromatize at all) and to drop test all together two weeks out. T3 can give you a stringy look, and clen is hard on your heart. Obviously aromasin or an AI would be in there as well.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I do believe i need someone to stand on my head to make me push myself more

No its not

So your dropping 22 pounds in 3 months. Then another 25 pounds in the next 3 months?

In 2 years you think you can hit a big stage when you have no muscle maturity and have baby muscle?

You need someone to hold your hand when you workout?

Im not trying to sound like a dick, but gear is not going to get you where you want to be. Hard work and knowledge will. Gear will help, but your making it sound like Gear is the answer to all your problems. I quoted a few of the things you said in this topic that show you clearly don’t know what your doing. Everyone needs to learn one way or another, but you sound very stubborn to think that gear is the main tool in this equation.

So your dropping 22 pounds in 3 months. Then another 25 pounds in the next 3 months?

In 2 years you think you can hit a big stage when you have no muscle maturity and have baby muscle?

You need someone to hold your hand when you workout?

Im not trying to sound like a dick, but gear is not going to get you where you want to be. Hard work and knowledge will. Gear will help, but your making it sound like Gear is the answer to all your problems. I quoted a few of the things you said in this topic that show you clearly don’t know what your doing. Everyone needs to learn one way or another, but you sound very stubborn to think that gear is the main tool in this equation.

So you think dropping 22 pounds in 3 months, naturally did not involve hardwork and knowledge?
Gear abusers always under rate gear because they want people to think they work harder than anyone else.

We need to give credit where due

Diet is equally important as gear and workout
It is not 70% diet, 25% workout and 5 % gear

It is 33.33% gear, 33.33% diet and 33.33%workout

My Question was related to Gear, this is why im focusing on gear meanwhile also taking suggestion for an online coach

Do you want me to upload my diet log for past 2 weeks ? Or past 5 years ? I have at all chalked up on myfitnesspal. I diet religiously.

You think diet alone will give me that look ? Im okay sith 95% of it since as per claim, roids are only 5%. If yes, im willing to hire the best nutritionist im the world. Regardless of how much it costs.

I want you to read the question I asked again.
Did I say my diet is crap but i still want gear to fix it ? Did I say gear is everything ? No, I asked about gear only because its steroid section and I am looking for gear related answers. I consult the diet and nutrition section for my dietry needs.

I dont know why everyone wants to just keep telling me that gear is not everything, when I very well know gear is not everything.

The safest compounds are probably primo, EQ, var, deca/npp, and low dose test. I tend to stick to 12-16 week cycles depending on what in running and the esters. A 5 month comp cycle is very long, and I would recommend against it. Keep it to 4 max. Best compounds for size that are relatively safe are test, deca, ment, and EQ. I'm not saying to use all at once btw, simply naming them. You can't go wrong with test, deca, and dbol, although I'm a big fan of test, ment, and EQ together. For general cutting I would rely on primo if you're trying to keep it healthy. Obviously tren is the best compound for cutting, but since your concern is safety and longevity, I wouldn't use it until your prep cycle. You could run test and primo for safe and effective cutting cycle. You could always throw var in if you wanted. For your prep cycle, most can get away with test, tren, and masteron, but a lot of people like to throw var or winstrol in too. Again primo can be used here and is definitely safer than the tren, but tren has a strong influence on nutrient partitioning that is very valuable when prepping for a show. If you do go with tren, you don't need to run a lot to see excellent results. It's probably best not to run any long esters 8 weeks out (unless they do not aromatize at all) and to drop test all together two weeks out. T3 can give you a stringy look, and clen is hard on your heart. Obviously aromasin or an AI would be in there as well.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Thanks man
Just the answer I was looking for.

So you think dropping 22 pounds in 3 months, naturally did not involve hardwork and knowledge?
Gear abusers always under rate gear because they want people to think they work harder than anyone else.

We need to give credit where due

Diet is equally important as gear and workout
It is not 70% diet, 25% workout and 5 % gear

It is 33.33% gear, 33.33% diet and 33.33%workout

My Question was related to Gear, this is why im focusing on gear meanwhile also taking suggestion for an online coach

Do you want me to upload my diet log for past 2 weeks ? Or past 5 years ? I have at all chalked up on myfitnesspal. I diet religiously.

You think diet alone will give me that look ? Im okay sith 95% of it since as per claim, roids are only 5%. If yes, im willing to hire the best nutritionist im the world. Regardless of how much it costs.

I want you to read the question I asked again.
Did I say my diet is crap but i still want gear to fix it ? Did I say gear is everything ? No, I asked about gear only because its steroid section and I am looking for gear related answers. I consult the diet and nutrition section for my dietry needs.

I dont know why everyone wants to just keep telling me that gear is not everything, when I very well know gear is not everything.

you could post a current pic and someone can literally tell you where to start and how to accomplish what you want with an appropriate timeline?

Get Shredded!
you could post a current pic and someone can literally tell you where to start and how to accomplish what you want with an appropriate timeline?
That sounds like a better idea

Test
Deca
Anadrol
HGH

My cutting cycle is:

Test
Tren
Mast

Clen
T3
Anavar
Winstrol

70% Diet
25% Training
5% Gear

I agree with the percentages and about Dave Palumbo. I hired him in 2018 and pretty much everything he suggested was already what I was planning. So I guess he confirmed I still was capable of doing it myself AND helping others. His coaching is great, especially for the money.

Rajput, if you really thing it’s 33% across the board, your head is in the wrong place imo. I can get people as good as I have seen in local shows without any gear at all. IF they have the mindset for it.
I get that this is a steroid forum but so much emphasis on drugs disturbs me.

Rajput, if you really thing it’s 33% across the board, your head is in the wrong place imo. I can get people as good as I have seen in local shows without any gear at all. IF they have the mindset for it.
I get that this is a steroid forum but so much emphasis on drugs disturbs me.
I respect your opinion. You are a lot more experienced.
My only problem is that people start assuming that you dont work hard and rely only on drugs. Which is quite opposite.
Some of us don't want to use AAS unless necessary.

Since the beginning, I will tell you what drugs have done for me: They make me EXTREMELY focused and dedicated. I could literally take placebos and get results. The results at the level I get now? Of course not, but because I am taking something that taxes my body AND is costing me money, I don’t miss meals, workouts or sleep. I stick with this to a ridiculous level in the average person’s eyes.
In the beginning I know they helped change my body significantly. Now at 56, they are crucial, allowing me to train as hard as I do if I want to get out of bed in the morning.

The only people who think steroids are what makes someone not train as hard to get results are the general ignorant public who believe everything the see on TV or the government tell them, or those guys in the gym who DON’T train as hard our eat properly BECAUSE they rely on drugs to take up the slack.
I see it at every show here in Mexico. Guys step on stage looking four weeks out because they relied on drugs to keep them from having to dedicate themselves. If there is such a thing as “cheating” in bodybuilding, it is guys and girls who cheat themselves by not showing up in shape due to laziness and the drug “crutch”.

I agreed with Zepp’s percentages but in reality I say it’s 80% diet/15%training/5% drugs.

You can eat right but train like shit and still look good. You can train well but eat not so good and still gain muscle and look ok. But if neither are dialed in but you use steroids, you are going to look like shit. I see these guys every single day. Not just at the gym either. I live where tank tops and flip flops are daily wear by not just tourist but locals too. It’s tough looking at these guys.

When your hpta is shut down and you testosterone is under 100 ng/dL, then the gear is like 95% of the equation. That’s why roid users/abusers keep using gear.

how focused are you going to be on diet and fitness routine when your nuts aren’t in the game at all?

gear is everything, that’s why we’re here right? Because, gear.

haha seriously tho, gear is way more than 5%. You don’t need to under state gears importance. I mean if your using and your half adding your workouts then people can tell you don’t work hard. Just look at me. I look like shit, but it be worse if I came off....

Im not being narrow minded.
Im being realistic.
No its not

If you dont believe in that, dial in the diet, dial in cardio, do perfect workouts. Will you look nearly as good ? The answer is no.

I dont mean it in an offensive way. I have trained naturally for a longer period than enhanced.

I dont rely on drugs at all. They are a tool to get you to the goal.

Diet is an obvious factor. That is why I dont bother mentioning it. A bad diet cannot be covered by any anabolic.
Past 6 months I am doing great naturally. I have gained muscle, I have lost BF. This is why I am going to stay natty for a few more months. Diet needs to be spot on to train naturally but trust me on this, diet with AAS does do magic.

It's 5% cause everyone else is using it too. It's equalized.

It may be 5% for the genetically gifted athletes, but certainly not for the average gym goer

It may be 5% for the genetically gifted athletes, but certainly not for the average gym goer
You're missing the point too...

Gear means about dick in a contest prep, unless it's fake, because everyone else who will be at the show is using shit too and, probably the same type of shit and the same doses of the shit.

That's why it's unimportant

You're missing the point too...

Gear means about dick in a contest prep, unless it's fake, because everyone else who will be at the show is using shit too and, probably the same type of shit and the same doses of the shit.

That's why it's unimportant

valid point.

in contest prep. Gear is 5.875% 😉

Back