Comp prep Question

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Comp prep Question

I have been off for around 8 months. I plan on staying off for another 3 to 4 months atleast.
    Get my HDL over 50. Its currently at 36.

Im currently leaning down naturally. Fron 242 to 220 in 3 months. I plan on hitting 195 in next 3 months.

In 2 years I want to compete for any big stage. As of now my muscle maturity is shit. I have size but its like baby muscle.

How should i proceed and what compounds to use safely and in very safe doses. Longevity is my first priority.

This is a plan proposed by a friend of mine

3 momths on, 5 months off and pct, then 2.5 months on and 3 months off amd finally one 5 month cycle to comp.

It includes bulking once, then cutting, then again bulking and finally cutting for comp.

What do you guys suggest.
    Compounds
    Doses
    Duration

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Get a coach. Get a diet going. It has worked wonders for me regardless of drugs. Drugs come last. Spend money on whats important and do simple test and GH. The little on and off thing sounds silly. Take time to build quality muscle and lean tissue. Hold on to that during pct with DIET and lifting and then go into prep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    Get a coach. Get a diet going. It has worked wonders for me regardless of drugs. Drugs come last. Spend money on whats important and do simple test and GH. The little on and off thing sounds silly. Take time to build quality muscle and lean tissue. Hold on to that during pct with DIET and lifting and then go into prep.
    Im looking into hiring a coach but my city doesn't has good comp prep coaches and online coaching is not the same as a badass standing on your ass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Im looking into hiring a coach but my city doesn't has good comp prep coaches and online coaching is not the same as a badass standing on your ass.

its accountability bud. How bad you want it? I use a coach online. Find someone reputable. Who does your check ins, and changes your diets and everything. Its researching like anyone else. You shudnt need someone in your face to work hard. Best advice i can give you. Coach, diet, then the drugs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

its accountability bud. How bad you want it? I use a coach online. Find someone reputable. Who does your check ins, and changes your diets and everything. Its researching like anyone else. You shudnt need someone in your face to work hard. Best advice i can give you. Coach, diet, then the drugs.
    A physical coach can push you past your limits. Same as training alone vs a partner.
    If I go for online coaching, I have charles glass, Dennis james and chris lewis as options. Can you name a few more reputable ones ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,467 Posts
    Rep Points

If you hire an online coach that isnít familiar with your culture and systems, itís going to be difficult. Online coaching for diet and supplements is great but nothing beats having a guy in front of you. I would be expensive face to face but online Iím cheap.
    I have a client in India, which might be similar to Pakistan but probably quite different as he is in the very Christian Goa.
    He still has his share of challenges when it comes to availability of some foods and supplements.
    Youve got a long window to get ready. Forget about drugs. You can use them but donít make them your focus. Most of the guys lacking the mature muscle is because they got it quicker taking shortcuts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    If you hire an online coach that isnít familiar with your culture and systems, itís going to be difficult. Online coaching for diet and supplements is great but nothing beats having a guy in front of you. I would be expensive face to face but online Iím cheap.
    I have a client in India, which might be similar to Pakistan but probably quite different as he is in the very Christian Goa.
    He still has his share of challenges when it comes to availability of some foods and supplements.
    Youve got a long window to get ready. Forget about drugs. You can use them but donít make them your focus. Most of the guys lacking the mature muscle is because they got it quicker taking shortcuts.
    Finding some supplements is definitely hard here but most are available. I do believe i need someone to stand on my head to make me push myself more

Last comp I had an online coach design me a plan and then i handed it over to a local coach to implement it physically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Dom cardone, justin compton, dorian hamilton, shelby starnes, bostin loyd, matt jansen, carl jackson, phil viz, chris aceto, nick walker, ian valliere, john meadows, any of these guys would work. You can want a training partner all you want but a coach isnt there to hold your hand through a work out. There also plenty of guys on here like montego for instance who could help. Take it for what you want to but if you put a plan in work you will push yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,112 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve competed in a few shows. My bulking cycle is:

Test
    Deca
    Anadrol
    HGH

My cutting cycle is:

Test
    Tren
    Mast

Precontest Iíll add these to my cutting cycle:

Clen
    T3
    Anavar
    Winstrol

This is what I personally do as far as gear.

Getting in shape is all diet. And those last couple weeks before the show is knowing how to manipulate sodium, fiber and water.

A good coach I recommend is Dave Palumbo, he has helped me a lot, and made me peak perfectly for one of my shows.

If I had to put percentages on the importance of competing its:

70% Diet
    25% Training
    5% Gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Iíve competed in a few shows. My bulking cycle is:

Test
    Deca
    Anadrol
    HGH

My cutting cycle is:

Test
    Tren
    Mast

Precontest Iíll add these to my cutting cycle:

Clen
    T3
    Anavar
    Winstrol

This is what I personally do as far as gear.

Getting in shape is all diet. And those last couple weeks before the show is knowing how to manipulate sodium, fiber and water.

A good coach I recommend is Dave Palumbo, he has helped me a lot, and made me peak perfectly for one of my shows.

If I had to put percentages on the importance of competing its:

70% Diet
    25% Training
    5% Gear

I agree with everything but Gear is definitely not 5%.
    Otherwise natties would look 95%, as good as the enhanced athletes.
    I will look up palumbo. He has had bad rep previously to give cookie cutter programs to all

Last edited by Rajput; 11-16-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,112 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I agree with everything but Gear is definitely not 5%.
    Otherwise natties would look 95%, as good as the enhanced athletes.
    I will look up palumbo

While competing, contest prep, it is 5% importance.

If I said building muscle it would be a different story. I said the importance of competing.

Its all diet bro, going into a show is polishing your look by losing bodyfat and getting completely shredded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Why is it you seem so closed minded and only focused on feedback of gear for results? They arent going to do anything magical. Zepp is right. Diet alone changes everything. Adding drugs is a finishing touch on a well baked cake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Why is it you seem so closed minded and only focused on feedback of gear for results? They arent going to do anything magical. Zepp is right. Diet alone changes everything. Adding drugs is a finishing touch on a well baked cake.
    Im not being narrow minded.
    Im being realistic.
    Most roid users always say that gear is 5%.
    No its not

If you dont believe in that, dial in the diet, dial in cardio, do perfect workouts. Will you look nearly as good ? The answer is no.

I dont mean it in an offensive way. I have trained naturally for a longer period than enhanced.

I dont rely on drugs at all. They are a tool to get you to the goal.

Diet is an obvious factor. That is why I dont bother mentioning it. A bad diet cannot be covered by any anabolic.
    Past 6 months I am doing great naturally. I have gained muscle, I have lost BF. This is why I am going to stay natty for a few more months. Diet needs to be spot on to train naturally but trust me on this, diet with AAS does do magic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with online coaches. Plenty of great ones out there. Blue Taylor, Matt Jansen, Jason Theobald, etc.

The most mild compounds in my experience are test, eq, and mast. This can be used in a contest cycle and produce great results as long as you put in the work and get very lean. If you are concerned about HDL, I would avoid orals. See what you can do at a regional show with a minimal dose while running blood work and decide what to do from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    I agree with online coaches. Plenty of great ones out there. Blue Taylor, Matt Jansen, Jason Theobald, etc.

The most mild compounds in my experience are test, eq, and mast. This can be used in a contest cycle and produce great results as long as you put in the work and get very lean. If you are concerned about HDL, I would avoid orals. See what you can do at a regional show with a minimal dose while running blood work and decide what to do from there.
    Im looking into psychofitness. He seems like the best option to me. A little expensive but hes good