Pharmacom Store

Comp prep Question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    633 Posts
    Rep Points

I changed my mind. Diet is 5%, training 5% and gear 95%. If you donít get big and ripped on gear alone, you just need to double or triple the dosage, add three more compounds but be sure to have some caber on hand.

We are going to see every post starting with: ďMy gear use is on point...Ē

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You're missing the point too...

Gear means about dick in a contest prep, unless it's fake, because everyone else who will be at the show is using shit too and, probably the same type of shit and the same doses of the shit.

That's why it's unimportant
    Might have just hit the nail on the head. Anyone can stick a needle in them. Thats why the percent is so low. Everyone thats competing loves to train, and some can train harder than you, thats why that percent is higher. But no one likes to diet. Weather its bulking or cutting your not eating for enjoyment or taste. Anyone can push themselves in the gym, but can you push yourself outside of the gym, consistently, every single day. Never miss a meal, or a drink, or a protein shake. Get 8 hours of sleep every night. This lifestyle is not for everyone, and you have to make a lot of sacrifices to be good in this sport. If you look at the big picture, gear is 5%. How long does it take you to inject, 30 mins?!?! What are you doing the other 23.5 hours?!?! Training for an hour, sleeping for 8 hours and dieting the rest of the day.

Actual percentages on calculator

24 hours in a day

30 mins gear = 2.083%
    1 hour training = 4.166%
    8 hours sleeping = 33.333%
    14.5 hours dieting = 60.416%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,401 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You're missing the point too...

Gear means about dick in a contest prep, unless it's fake, because everyone else who will be at the show is using shit too and, probably the same type of shit and the same doses of the shit.

That's why it's unimportant
    nahbro, I get your perspective its not that deep lol I just disagree with you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice thread hijacking boys. I almost forgot its asf. glad to see the friendly discussions again.

Btw If I have a choice to train with coach online for 10 months and physically fly to him and train for 2 months
    Should the physical 2 months be the bulking months or the cutting months ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    633 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd say bulking phase. Why? Because bulking and cutting exercises are the same with the exception being maybe switching to antagonistic and a few ďseparationĒ exercises a month or so prior to show, as needed.
    If you nail proper training from the start, thereís nothing new to learn or add later AND any training mistakes can be corrected early.
    The prep phase is the same training but diet is changed and adjusted as you go along. Itís been proven that update pics work for online coaches.
    If I was coaching a guy for a year, Iíd want to know his training was proper from the start. Itís just not a given based on what I see at gyms in my travels. People donít necessarily waste time at the gym, but they sure as hell donít maximize it.

Maybe for guys with a lot of experience who train properly I would say that physically eyeballing their client the 8 weeks before a show would be beneficial but that would be a small percentage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Nice thread hijacking boys. I almost forgot its asf. glad to see the friendly discussions again.

Btw If I have a choice to train with coach online for 10 months and physically fly to him and train for 2 months

You hire a coach for a contest so he can dial your diet in and peak you for your show. Most coaches dont even give workouts.

If youve never competed then you will have no idea how to manipulate water, sodium, and fiber the last few weeks. You wont know how to carb up, or when to have cheat meals or low carb days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,888 Posts
    Rep Points

Raj, didnít you compete last year? I remember seeing you with some seriously low bf. I thought you were under 195lbs at that point. But either way your transformation was incredible.

i bet if you did go with a nutrition coach and a workout motivator/coach youíd be in tip top shape.

and I work out alone 99% of the time, that 1% I did have a partner for, I put in way more effective workouts. So I agree with having someone there to push you... and spot you on heavy lifts. Pretty much why I never try 1 rep maxs anymore... cuz I donít want to be that guy in those epic fail videos....

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post

It should be what the coach says

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Raj, didnít you compete last year? I remember seeing you with some seriously low bf. I thought you were under 195lbs at that point. But either way your transformation was incredible.

i bet if you did go with a nutrition coach and a workout motivator/coach youíd be in tip top shape.

and I work out alone 99% of the time, that 1% I did have a partner for, I put in way more effective workouts. So I agree with having someone there to push you... and spot you on heavy lifts. Pretty much why I never try 1 rep maxs anymore... cuz I donít want to be that guy in those epic fail videos....
    Yeah i got to 6-7% bf. I was around 175ish on stage. The quick weight drop, 105 pounds in 4.5 months took the toll on muscle size but I had it in mind I will do this show. Amazing experience if you ask me. Im giving myself 2 years now.
    Definitely man, a coach standing on your head means a lot. He pushes you beyond your physical limits.
    Today I had a session with my local coach, he lives around 250 miles away. He drove here just to train me for a day. The workout was definitely 30-40% better of what i do alone.