• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What it do!

effme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up errybody! New to ASF and but am a member of a few other boards. Im hoping to gain as much knowledge and in sight to this wonderful world of AAS from all sources available to me on this board. Oh yea, Just an FYI- if im asked to post pics of my chics b-hole for said knowledge and insight (like on some other boards) they will be pics of MY b-hole because she isn’t cool like that...(Just trust me, I’ve already asked her a bunch of times!)
Hopefully I haven’t already broke any forums rules and regs... so I apologize in advance:nope:

Welcome! You will get plenty of pm’s.

The problem is you're asking your girl. Do what I do...take pics while she's asleep, no harm, no foul

Welcome aboard!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will take titty pics as well you've probably got those already lmao

Welcome to ASF

You have to take those pictures mission impossible style bro when she refuses..... it can be done effectively and safely with strategic planning and/or ambien.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hahaha!! That’s clever my man- I like it! @wesley.swolle

Last edited:
You have to take those pictures mission impossible style bro when she refuses..... it can be done effectively and safely with strategic planning and/or ambien.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

So basically what I’m gathering from you and @wesley_swolle is drug her then take pictures after she passes out... Sounds like a well thought out plan- no harm, no foul! See I’m already gaining valuable knowledge which exact reason I came here!

Welcome to the forum!

Get Shredded!
Welcome to asf bro! I second the drugging and pics sounds legit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back