• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TripleOvertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This guy is a legend in my book. Had an order with
DQ that didn’t work out and he covered it, and then some.
Very glad to be a part of this brotherhood that will take
care of one of their own.
Thank You Very Much Pard!

Some great people on here. Thank you to all who stepped up to help everyone at a loss from DQ. Hopefully he will be back soon and is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3OT is indeed legendary. Dude busts his ass, provides for his family. True American values.

this dude cares about people, when he could easily not. Love this guy.

Ah shucks bros. After a long hard day at work it was an uplift to see everyones love. It was my pleasure to help out the bros here who were at a loss, as I know for a fact many of you here would do the same for me. One hand feeds another. Long live asf and the solid group of folks that make this forum great.

Stand up guy no doubt.

TO is good people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3OT is a great guy...he's an asset to this community.

Two thumbs up!

He is a very good guy. Solid in my book.

IML Gear Cream!
3O who???
T

you know, the three letters that are written all over random places at work throughout the state that everyone keeps wondering what in the living hell does “3OT” mean?

smartass

T

you know, the three letters that are written all over random places at work throughout the state that everyone keeps wondering what in the living hell does “3OT” mean?

smartass

Lol...maybe @Oldschool forgot his glasses lmao jk.

Good to see that old cat posting again :)

3OT is making triple $$$ what everyone else is making.... thats who he is.

He is without a doubt a GREAT guy.. a true solid!

Nice to see the other sponsors stepping up to help in DQ's absence. Hats off to you guys!!
Thinking Sherk gave up on my order considering I was told 1 of 2 sponsors were going to take care of it and I still cant get a solid answer of who that might be. Sent my info to a few of the mods that asked for it as well. I guess I'm probably just fucked on the deal.

Nice to see the other sponsors stepping up to help in DQ's absence. Hats off to you guys!!
Thinking Sherk gave up on my order considering I was told 1 of 2 sponsors were going to take care of it and I still cant get a solid answer of who that might be. Sent my info to a few of the mods that asked for it as well. I guess I'm probably just fucked on the deal.

I haven’t given up on you. I can’t provide you with answers I don’t have lol. I wish I could, but I can’t. I’m waiting on a reply from a sponsor here to give me a clear answer of yes or no. If another sponsor wants to step in, let me know and I’ll tell the one I’ve been in contact with, never mind. That sponsor has already helped quite a few guys, so I’m not pressing him to do it.

TripleOT is one of my favorite people here. Always has been.

Don't lose hope brother. We will get you squared away. I appologize as I didn't know you were without. Let the team here do some work behind the scenes and it will all work out bro.

Don't lose hope brother. We will get you squared away. I appologize as I didn't know you were without. Let the team here do some work behind the scenes and it will all work out bro.

Thank you Sir. If there is anything you need from me please let me know.

Get Shredded!
Thank you Sir. If there is anything you need from me please let me know.

Like triple said hang tight bro we're working on something for you brother.. I promise you..

- - - Updated - - -

TripleOT is one of my favorite people here. Always has been.

I thought I was one of your :(
This actually made my heart hurt.. now I'm jealous.

I’ve got things figured out for you bro. I’ll be in contact with you tomorrow to fill your order. I appreciate you staying patient.

I’ve got things figured out for you bro. I’ll be in contact with you tomorrow to fill your order. I appreciate you staying patient.

Sherk is all over this like white on rice I promise you..

Sounds good! Look forward to hearing from you.

Per our pm today that statement couldnt be further from the truth. I still have no idea whats going on with the order being fulfilled. Cant help but to feel like im getting the runaround after this long.

Per our pm today that statement couldnt be further from the truth. I still have no idea whats going on with the order being fulfilled. Cant help but to feel like im getting the runaround after this long.
Its not ANYONE'S JOB to fill your order when a source goes missing. Stop with that shit now. Be patient. Guys are going above and beyond to you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Fucking 17 posts bro. WTF

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

If a source goes missing you count your losses and keep it moving it's part of the game. A few sources here have stepped up and helped the members that lost. For u to come at ppl sideways that are helping when they have no obligation to do so shows me u shouldn't be here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Check your pm. I’m washing my hands of your order. I owe you nothing. Quit coming at me like I do and trying to throw me under the bus on the open forum when all I’m trying to do is help you when I don’t have to. This isn’t my debt. I’m being told by the sponsor that he will get back to me every time I ask about your order and he doesn’t get back to me. I can’t do any more than send a pm and ask. He’s doing the favor, I’m not going to twist his arm into it. But since you’ve decided to keep tossing me under the bus, you can find yourself a sponsor who might feel bad enough to help you, because that guy isn’t me.

Check your pm. I’m washing my hands of your order. I owe you nothing. Quit coming at me like I do and trying to throw me under the bus on the open forum when all I’m trying to do is help you when I don’t have to. This isn’t my debt. I’m being told by the sponsor that he will get back to me every time I ask about your order and he doesn’t get back to me. I can’t do any more than send a pm and ask. He’s doing the favor, I’m not going to twist his arm into it. But since you’ve decided to keep tossing me under the bus, you can find yourself a sponsor who might feel bad enough to help you, because that guy isn’t me.

Sherk and the crew have worked their asses off making this right and MOST guys with orders appreciate it very much .On the other hand when Rat comes on here bitching - might be a great idea just to let him eat it as we don't even know this guy - just my 2 cents -OD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back