• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Texas politician lost his coke stash in the airport, gets popped, lol

Now he claims addiction LMAO.

If it was steroids it would have been all over the news.

Fuck!

I could snort a dbol right about now

A Democrat.... big surprise

He’s a piece of shit, and that’s a fact

Bah, that democrat probably got his snort from a republican.

Bah, that democrat probably got his snort from a republican.

So are you saying his coke was low quality or high quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So are you saying his coke was low quality or high quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing but the best in D.C. and the tax payer foots the bill.

Is an envelope a common thing to carry cocain in?

I mean, why a fricking envelope? Or is that how its done?
there’s a very specific way to fold a piece of paper or a magazine page, that allows a decent amount to be hidden in your secret jeans pocket without fear of losing any product.

envelopes are for lazy people.

there’s a very specific way to fold a piece of paper or a magazine page, that allows a decent amount to be hidden in your secret jeans pocket without fear of losing any product.

envelopes are for lazy people.

Why no one utilizes BC powder packs more often for coke transport, Ill never know.

Why would the cops be worried about a coke snorting elected official when they can bust dudes who workout and juice once in a while. The 2nd one is obviously far more serious and harmful to society. Think about it a second. One votes on which country is invaded next while the other speeds up protein synthesis.

Protein synthesis will be the end of civilization. It must be stopped. At the cost of the taxpayers.

Back