• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmaqo?

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a buddy who recently purchased some of their test. I’ve never heard of them though.

Never heard of them either. Tried doing a little research on them and found them on a few different site, but that doesnt mean much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first thought it was a typo in the title and mean Pharmacom...but never really heard of such lab. Must be a small local brewer I believe that's flying below the radar.

At first thought it was a typo in the title and mean Pharmacom...but never really heard of such lab. Must be a small local brewer I believe that's flying below the radar.

I’ve realized there are a ton of sources that are not on any forums. Hell some of them, operate over Instagram. Just shows you how many sources there are out there, and that basically anyone can operate.. makes me wonder who’s handling these products, they can’t all be GMP certified chemists with a PHD lol.....

They only do it for the money,,,here today in jail or closed up shop tomorrow...But there are a few that have been around and are dependable...One bad lab and it's infection time,,,so go with a good one....price isn't everything..!!

Back