• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Question

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys looking for a little advice on what dosages to run the Test Cyp and the Tren Ace that I have.

Current stats:
6 foot
230 pounds
14 percent body fat

I’ve been on doctor prescribed TRT for a few years now, usually run around 150-180 per week.

I have a number of smaller cycles under my belt. My goal is to maintain my current weight, maybe even add some muscle, but definitely cut some fat. I know that’s going to be all diet, so any advice there is welcomed too.
Currently I am eating between 3800 and 4000 calories a day and maintaining my weight.

Again, looking to just run Test and Tren Ace and what dosages you guys think I should run for my goals as well as my diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with 500-600mg test and 400mg tren see how that goes to start off with.

Start with 500-600mg test and 400mg tren see how that goes to start off with.

Agree with these doses. 500 test, 400 tren is a good starting point.

As for your diet, I cant recommend anything unless I see what your eating. But eat cleaner and less calories and add more protein.

And do cardio if you arent already. If you are do more and make it more challenging.

Agree 500-600 test ew. Have you ran tren before? If not, I'd start a little lower with the tren ace and see how it treats you before jumping off into the deep end. It is possible to see decent gains on only 50mg eod.

Good answers so far. 5-600 of test is def moderate.

In terms I am a bit old school being that I started competing what we now call old school aka 1990's. I got my info directly from a guy named Dan DuChaine and some of you guys might not even know who he is, but you should.

We never went over 220mgs of Tren per week in the 90's. It was a simple rule of thumb.

And honestly I want to agree with it. What I believe is that higher dosages have a negative reward. Meaning even though you see more gains, you see more sides % wise at over 220mgs. Now you might be the lucky ones who get no sides, but when you do get tren sides. Many of them are harsh and irreversible.

Food for thought. So Im saying 500 of test 200 or so of Tren.

Good luck man

Last edited:
Dan DuChaine and some of you guys might not even know who he is, but you should.

We never went over 220mgs of Tren per week in the 90's. It was a simple rule of thumb.

^ This. And here's from his book (and it was only 30mg per ml--so even the guys pinning ed were only using 210mg ew):

"The cautious dosage of Finajet has been 1ml injected two or three times a week. Men using 1ml injected every day have reported tremendous strength and size gains."

4000 calories and you only maintain weight? If you’re only a real 14%, you must be eating a decent diet. If that’s your “maintain weight” calorie count, you are bound to get leaner on tren.
Its funny Wesley says 220 when guys are pinning a gram a week. Even before his “old school” period the max I ever heard of guys using was this, 3 amps of parabolan to be exact.
I get results from 50mg eod. More does nothing and the sides start to creep in, and I don’t get bad sides from Tren in any form.
I honestly don’t know how guys with day jobs use Tren. It seriously alters lots of guys in a bad way.

5-600mg test and 350mg tren ace is what I would do. Keep your e2 under control. Not sure if it's legitimate or not, but I've been using P5P daily and my nips haven't gotten pissed of so far this tren run. May be controlling prolactin issues I normally have but it's still pretty early to tell

Thanks for the replies guys.

I think I’ll take a little of everyone’s advice.

Gonna go with 500 mg Test per week, and 210 mg Tren Ace per week.

I have anastrozole (from Walgreens pharmacy) and I also have a shit ton of Caber from reliablerx pharmacy.

What doses would you suggest running the Anastrozole and the Caber?

4000 calories and you only maintain weight? If you’re only a real 14%, you must be eating a decent diet. If that’s your “maintain weight” calorie count, you are bound to get leaner on tren.
Its funny Wesley says 220 when guys are pinning a gram a week. Even before his “old school” period the max I ever heard of guys using was this, 3 amps of parabolan to be exact.
I get results from 50mg eod. More does nothing and the sides start to creep in, and I don’t get bad sides from Tren in any form.
I honestly don’t know how guys with day jobs use Tren. It seriously alters lots of guys in a bad way.

Yeah man, maintaining at 4000 calories. Some days I’m even getting more than that by several
Hundred and still my weight is staying the same.

Currently only on 180mg Test per week also.

IML Gear Cream!
Good answers so far. 5-600 of test is def moderate.

In terms I am a bit old school being that I started competing what we now call old school aka 1990's. I got my info directly from a guy named Dan DuChaine and some of you guys might not even know who he is, but you should.

And honestly I want to agree with it. What I believe is that higher dosages have a negative reward. Meaning even though you see more gains, you see more sides % wise at over 220mgs. Now you might be the lucky ones who get no sides, but when you do get tren sides. Many of them are harsh and irreversible.

Food for thought. So Im saying 500 of test 200 or so of Tren.

Good luck man
^^ this. I've been around in this since the late 80s. Tren is the most toxic steroid. It should be treated with respect. Start ow and mostly stay low. I know a lot of guys that hurt themselves with this one. I'd rather see a guy that is just at the early to midland stage of use use something less toxic. Something like Test EQ or Test and NPP/Deca and add in an oral like Turinabol or Dianabol or Winstrol.

Back