• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Bodypart to Train?

xstarchildx

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is everyone's favorite bodypart to train?

My favorites are quads and back. I used to hate training legs, but the feeling of putting the hammer down and hobbling out of the gym is simply euphoric. Love it!

What do you all just love to smash?

I'm with you. I use to hate training legs but now I love it. Probably my next favorite is chest and back is right there as well.

Biceps.

Love love biceps. It's always been my problem area. My shoulders get massive minus trying but my arms never want to grow.

I do get very strong though after 23+ years training them

Shoulders and traps. I love presses with the yolk, farmer carries and high rep kroc rows. I used to love squats and pull ups but after a torn quad and two torn biceps all within 6 months of each other it's not the same. Of all my lifting accomplishments being able to do sets and reps of pullups at 270lb was more satisfying than anything I've benched or squated. I'm 235 now and can only do sets of 5-7..... I'm sad now

Biceps.

Love love biceps. It's always been my problem area. My shoulders get massive minus trying but my arms never want to grow.

I do get very strong though after 23+ years training them

Shiiiit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love training lats & legs

IML Gear Cream!
I’d have to say legs and back

Chest or Legs, but my favorite lift is Deadlift

Tris and shoulders are my favorite. Funny how lagging body parts that you used to hate can become your favorite.

Chest and back
I do love training legs cos it helps increase my lifts for every other day. For instance bent rows(my absolute favorite movement) you can only pull so much weight before weak legs lose stability and give. Stronger legs stronger pulls.
I love training back because there are so many variations and angles to hit.
Chest cos I get an ego just like anyone else so wen I'm pushing the weight off my chest I feel like the strongest mogo around. Especially if noone else is pushing that weight while I'm there for my hour, even tho I know nobody is probably taking their eyes away from they phone (I mean right) lol.
Walking out w that pump is the best drug ever.watching guys puff up when they see their women look my wqy...priceless.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Calves are my favorite body part to train. It use to be legs until nagging knee issues started.

Calves are my favorite body part to train. It use to be legs until nagging knee issues started.
I think this is a first I have heard. Calves are quite painful to train and often neglected. Glad someone enjoys smashing them!

Get Shredded!
Back. Used to be legs but legs are painful now with my knees so it's not as enjoyable anymore. Too much of a bad kind of pain now lol.

Back is always fun though. I do enjoy chest and tris too

Back. Used to be legs but legs are painful now with my knees so it's not as enjoyable anymore. Too much of a bad kind of pain now lol.

Back is always fun though. I do enjoy chest and tris too
Haha yeah I can dig that. There is certainly a difference between good pain and bad pain.

Back is always fun because it is such a large muscle group. You really have to nail form down to get the best bang for your buck and it can take quite the beating.

Love my Chest days...

- - - Updated - - -

Love my Chest days...

chest ... I love the pump over all other pumps.

- - - Updated - - -

chest ... I love the pump over all other pumps.

I think this is a first I have heard. Calves are quite painful to train and often neglected. Glad someone enjoys smashing them!

It's my best body part. I'm one of those jerks with large veiny calves no matter how fat I am lol. I've found that standing Smith machine raises work the best for me. Today I finished my leg day with 3 sets of calf raises with 405 a 2 count pause at the top and 3 count down for 10 reps. Was a good day lol

I think it is safe to say that most of us love training regardless of what bodypart we are smashing that day. We do enjoy some days more than others, but personally it feels great walking out of the gym knowing you absolutely killed a session you were less than excited about.

We are a sick breed, aren't we? :)

ARMS !!! Waiting for the guy who will say abs tho :popcorn:

I think it is safe to say that most of us love training regardless of what bodypart we are smashing that day. We do enjoy some days more than others, but personally it feels great walking out of the gym knowing you absolutely killed a session you were less than excited about.

We are a sick breed, aren't we? :)
Yuuup!!!

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Back