• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New test tren user

Jjeb99

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Second cycle ever, first guided by a close friend. Running test e 250 and tren a 100... Started pinning 1 ml of each every third day but feel the test should be more like 2.5 ml every seventh day. Advice?

I don't know enough about your situation to give a whole lot of advice,however you are going awful light on both compounds. I would think u would get a lot more bang for your buck to maybe double what you are doing now to 500 test and 200tren. but be careful with the tren. that's some strong shit boss.also have you ever tried d-bol. mixes in nicely with what u r doing now. anyway that's my two cents worth.good luck to u boss

You sure you aren’t supposed to use a gram of Test and a gram of Tren your second cycle? I went from a Honda Elite 75 to a Hayabusa for my second bike.

You need to be doing the tren ace EOD. By the third day your blood levels are dropping extremely low. Just mix your test with your tren, so reason to split the dosing schedule. More frequent injections will keep your blood levels more steady anyways. Or just do the test every 4th day with the tren.

Tren in the second cycle huh? What's the goal for this cycle?

I don't know enough about your situation to give a whole lot of advice,however you are going awful light on both compounds. I would think u would get a lot more bang for your buck to maybe double what you are doing now to 500 test and 200tren. but be careful with the tren. that's some strong shit boss.also have you ever tried d-bol. mixes in nicely with what u r doing now. anyway that's my two cents worth.good luck to u boss

He's pinning e3d, not weekly. If he bumped it to 500, he'd be running a gram of test. Way too much for a 2nd cycle.

OP, if you're pinning e3d at 250mg test and 100mg tren a, that should be way plenty for a second cycle. Too be honest, you should still get good gains from just the test at this point in the game. Save tren for down the road. Tren sides suck.

Hopefully you have your ai and pct planned and on hand.

Edit to add, GC is right, if you are going to use tren ace, do it eod.

Last edited:
You need to be introducing yourself and reading every sticky....especially the one WE should have on not doing Tren as a novice..!!!

What’s the worse that could happen?

Oh yeah, now I remember haha

I say go for it, and run a detailed log so others can decide if that are ready for tren. I mean detailed, like pics and thoughts and workouts and any positive and negative effects on your personal life. This could be super fun and informative.

good luck bro, im game. Balls to the wall bud!

Back