• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATIPP vs. ISO

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious on if their is noticeable difference between ATIPP and straight ISO. I made the switch from C to ISO and notice a pretty good improvement as far as feeling more ‘on’. Hoping for the same from ATIPP. Thanks church members!!

Haven't tried the iso but the atipp is awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

im excited to give it a go! Do you pin twice a week or 3 with ATIPP?

Haven't tried the iso but the atipp is awesome!!!!!!

I do twice a week.

Just curious on if their is noticeable difference between ATIPP and straight ISO. I made the switch from C to ISO and notice a pretty good improvement as far as feeling more ‘on’. Hoping for the same from ATIPP. Thanks church members!!

ofc man. test ace. TPP and iso is ATIPP.... ISO is just ISO. The design for atipp is based precisely to offer max hormone levels ED between injections., assuming you’re on an mon/wed/fri schedule. If thats what you want, you’ll like it.

im excited to give it a go! Do you pin twice a week or 3 with ATIPP?
I just got some ATIPP and NPP. I am planning on pinning every 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve been doing twice a week but I have no issues doing M/W/F. I know ISO is in ATIPP. Just looking for that extra edge I’d it’s out there ya know!

Could someone explain "ATIPP" please

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Testosterone acetate, isocaproate, phenylpropionate. It's a blend is those esters at I believe 50/125/125 per mL. It's basically awesome

So a m/w/f pin schedule would do just fine with that blend I’d imagine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So a m/w/f pin schedule would do just fine with that blend I’d imagine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think so. Your longest time between pins is 72 hours, so the phenylprop is still on the higher side of its curve (theoretically speaking of course)

Testosterone acetate, isocaproate, phenylpropionate. It's a blend is those esters at I believe 50/125/125 per mL. It's basically awesome

I'm definitely getting it with my next order.

I'm on deca and atipp and I wake up every morning at full attention lol I feel like I'm a teenager at 41 it's the real deal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What’s your dosage for the AT? Deca and I don’t get along so I don’t run that very often lol.

I'm on deca and atipp and I wake up every morning at full attention lol I feel like I'm a teenager at 41 it's the real deal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Good point...worked for me too.

If you're sensitive to prolactin gyno try P5P. I've been running it for this tren run and I have zero issues with gyno so far, which is not normal. I usually have to use a bunch of nolva to keep it down

To be honest, I didn’t. I’ve always ran deca at a low dose for joint purposes. But you could be right. Maybe I am prolactin sensitive. When I did run deca, I slacked on bloods too. Bad on my part! So I’m not exactly sure what my prolactin levels were at the time.

Do you run caber with decca?

If you're sensitive to prolactin gyno try P5P. I've been running it for this tren run and I have zero issues with gyno so far, which is not normal. I usually have to use a bunch of nolva to keep it down
I never hears of P5P where do you get it?

I never hears of P5P where do you get it?

Amazon has it they have about 20 different brands this one is 100mg a capsule more than enough and a great deal.
df46534af81ea9b58106897bd521f4ec.jpg

This stuff?

https://neurohacker.com/benefits-of-vitamin-b6-as-pyridoxal-5-phosphate-p5p

I wonder how it helps (biologically) on the gyno front...
Yeah that's it, the bioactive form of vitamin b6. I just read that it exerts a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect that causes a significant reduction in prolactin levels. I think P5P works better than regular b6 because it's the biologically active form and doesn't require conversion. Seems to be working for me pretty well

Yeah that's it, the bioactive form of vitamin b6. I just read that it exerts a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect that causes a significant reduction in prolactin levels. I think P5P works better than regular b6 because it's the biologically active form and doesn't require conversion. Seems to be working for me pretty well
Well I'll be dammed, thanks for the info!

Good stuff guys...always watching each others back..loyalty.

Back