• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Agricon Research RAIDED

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Agricon which is formerly the amazing brand Sten Labs was raided yesterday.

Looks like the FEDS are going after multiple aspects as we speak.

DQ's disappearing in addition to this doesn't help the fact.

We might be looking at an OP. RAW DEAL 3 possibly guys. Not to alarm anyone, but watch your backs.

agricon.png

Stay safe guys, and I also feel sponsors here should not be holding any customer information for too long. They should only keep the info long enough to process orders and delete once order has been received by customer.

Stay safe guys, and I also feel sponsors here should not be holding any customer information for too long. They should only keep the info long enough to process orders and delete once order has been received by customer.
You mean like NOT on a grease board with product, quantities and shipping addresses?
facepalm
I think we’ve seen that before.

You mean like NOT on a grease board with product, quantities and shipping addresses?
facepalm
I think we’ve seen that before.

Yeah it's on places like BOP that pulls that sort of shit.

Not seeing anything media wise so if they are doing something they're keeping it very quiet. They usually have a hard time doing that

Agricon fucked me last year. So fuck them... The grimy cocksuckers.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Agricon fucked me last year. So fuck them... The grimy cocksuckers.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Wish I knew I would have had them correct that for you. Sorry to hear. I know the owner and I do think highly of him. I genuinely don't think it would ever be intentional.

Sorry man.

Agricon which is formerly the amazing brand Sten Labs was raided yesterday.

Looks like the FEDS are going after multiple aspects as we speak.

DQ's disappearing in addition to this doesn't help the fact.

We might be looking at an OP. RAW DEAL 3 possibly guys. Not to alarm anyone, but watch your backs.

agricon.png
Did they get a warning letter Wes?

Did they get a warning letter Wes?

@HeavyIron I am unsure. I left VM for (owner) and I haven't heard anything from him yet, which is completely unlike him.

I did see him posting on FB so I don't think he was arrested or anything, but I could be wrong. I will find out.

@HeavyIron I am unsure. I left VM for (owner) and I haven't heard anything from him yet, which is completely unlike him.

I did see him posting on FB so I don't think he was arrested or anything, but I could be wrong. I will find out.

I did a quick Google search and nothing came up.
hmmmm, wonder if they got snagged for something else?

Keep us posted please

Highly doubt it’s anything related to another raw deal lol. I was around and for those that were if you remember there was a lot of political shit into play at the time that forced that shit into play. Anyone know for sure if these guys were busted or not? Don’t seem to be hearing this anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly doubt it’s anything related to another raw deal lol. I was around and for those that were if you remember there was a lot of political shit into play at the time that forced that shit into play. Anyone know for sure if these guys were busted or not? Don’t seem to be hearing this anywhere else.

I'm hearing all kinds of stuff behind the scenes right now which is why I say that. As a Mod and Admin on a dozen forums, I prob hear alot more then the average member.

If you will recall I tipped off Operation Cyber Juice just months in bc many small busts happened and I was told about them from owners/sources or customers even. And at the time everyone said I was crazy, paranoid, and then they finally announced it months later and everyone put their foot in their mouths. No one apologized either.

Funny how that works.

Anyways we are seeing alot of little things happening. And DQ disappearing doesn't help.

I'm hearing all kinds of stuff behind the scenes right now which is why I say that. As a Mod and Admin on a dozen forums, I prob hear alot more then the average member.

If you will recall I tipped off Operation Cyber Juice just months in bc many small busts happened and I was told about them from owners/sources or customers even. And at the time everyone said I was crazy, paranoid, and then they finally announced it months later and everyone put their foot in their mouths. No one apologized either.

Funny how that works.

Anyways we are seeing alot of little things happening. And DQ disappearing doesn't help.

I can't help but feel like if DQ had actually been busted, he would have surely made bail by now and gotten the word out. I truly fear the worst for him. Am I wrong in my thinking?

I can't help but feel like if DQ had actually been busted, he would have surely made bail by now and gotten the word out. I truly fear the worst for him. Am I wrong in my thinking?

It's really situation by situation.

We know when Strango was busted, they caught him with $3 million cash. His bond was super high and he could not get out. I forget what he was sentenced to, but it was a few years and they seized all his funds.

Now I do not know that DQ was busted. It could be a medical issue or he could be laying low for all I know.

I just see an awful lot of activity all at once. Usually it's scattered. That's all I'm suggesting.

when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
is this true? DQ advertised on fb?!!!!!!
when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

whoa.... Are you saying DQ was advertising his products on facebook?

Wait what? Was it someone reselling or the man himself?

Wait what? Was it someone reselling or the man himself?
It was in anabolicbodybuilding.v his email Addy and hplc test results for some compounds got posted and people jumped all over it. Facebook is way too sketchy they watch all that shit.

It was in anabolicbodybuilding.v his email Addy and hplc test results for some compounds got posted and people jumped all over it. Facebook is way too sketchy they watch all that shit.

I think we might have a legitimate possibility here. Thank you for the info!

DQ and many brands are advertised on FB forums all the time.

I did see the FB posts tbh. Alot of the FB sellers start small groups and sell to small groups, but those are monitored.

I know someone personally who was doing it, who was also from here, and disappeared off Earth. Meaning busted.

What people have to realize is that alot of brands, even from our forums are advertised by just regular customers on FB forums, and they don't mean harm. They are trying to help other people source.

It's really quite impossible to stop. The sources need to be more secure then ever as they are under the spotlight.

Shit is sketchy that’s for sure.

wasn’t there a kid on here doing YouTube videos promoting a source? I feel like that’s a no no.

Shit is sketchy that’s for sure.

wasn’t there a kid on here doing YouTube videos promoting a source? I feel like that’s a no no.

Yep, I clicked his video and he was getting high as he hyped up the source

I don't have a FB account and really cant imagine why DQ would go that route. You say its common for sources to use FB but that sounds totally high risk to me....way to many idots on FB.

That sucks. I came here after realizing the site was down. Guess that's the confirmation.

Back