Agricon Research RAIDED

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Member

    CRC1276's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points
    610100

    Highly doubt itís anything related to another raw deal lol. I was around and for those that were if you remember there was a lot of political shit into play at the time that forced that shit into play. Anyone know for sure if these guys were busted or not? Donít seem to be hearing this anywhere else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,203

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,810
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,623
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    Highly doubt itís anything related to another raw deal lol. I was around and for those that were if you remember there was a lot of political shit into play at the time that forced that shit into play. Anyone know for sure if these guys were busted or not? Donít seem to be hearing this anywhere else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm hearing all kinds of stuff behind the scenes right now which is why I say that. As a Mod and Admin on a dozen forums, I prob hear alot more then the average member.

    If you will recall I tipped off Operation Cyber Juice just months in bc many small busts happened and I was told about them from owners/sources or customers even. And at the time everyone said I was crazy, paranoid, and then they finally announced it months later and everyone put their foot in their mouths. No one apologized either.

    Funny how that works.

    Anyways we are seeing alot of little things happening. And DQ disappearing doesn't help.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,576

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,359
    Thanked in
    3,046 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm hearing all kinds of stuff behind the scenes right now which is why I say that. As a Mod and Admin on a dozen forums, I prob hear alot more then the average member.

    If you will recall I tipped off Operation Cyber Juice just months in bc many small busts happened and I was told about them from owners/sources or customers even. And at the time everyone said I was crazy, paranoid, and then they finally announced it months later and everyone put their foot in their mouths. No one apologized either.

    Funny how that works.

    Anyways we are seeing alot of little things happening. And DQ disappearing doesn't help.
    I can't help but feel like if DQ had actually been busted, he would have surely made bail by now and gotten the word out. I truly fear the worst for him. Am I wrong in my thinking?

  4. #19
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,203

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,810
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,623
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I can't help but feel like if DQ had actually been busted, he would have surely made bail by now and gotten the word out. I truly fear the worst for him. Am I wrong in my thinking?
    It's really situation by situation.

    We know when Strango was busted, they caught him with $3 million cash. His bond was super high and he could not get out. I forget what he was sentenced to, but it was a few years and they seized all his funds.

    Now I do not know that DQ was busted. It could be a medical issue or he could be laying low for all I know.

    I just see an awful lot of activity all at once. Usually it's scattered. That's all I'm suggesting.

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,495

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    487
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Rep Points
    463516642

    when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,974
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,277
    Thanked in
    1,534 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    is this true? DQ advertised on fb?!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,862

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,833
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,697
    Thanked in
    2,244 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    whoa.... Are you saying DQ was advertising his products on facebook?

  8. #23
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,591
    Thanked in
    2,456 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Wait what? Was it someone reselling or the man himself?

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,432
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    when I saw DQ being advertised on f.b. a few weeks ago I thought it was strange. there are a ton of fucking retarded assholes that'll inject fucking liquid anastrazole and other moronic shit in that group. It sketched me out a little bit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    What????

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,495

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    487
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Rep Points
    463516642

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Wait what? Was it someone reselling or the man himself?
    It was in anabolicbodybuilding.v his email Addy and hplc test results for some compounds got posted and people jumped all over it. Facebook is way too sketchy they watch all that shit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,591
    Thanked in
    2,456 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    It was in anabolicbodybuilding.v his email Addy and hplc test results for some compounds got posted and people jumped all over it. Facebook is way too sketchy they watch all that shit.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    I think we might have a legitimate possibility here. Thank you for the info!

  12. #27
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,203

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,810
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,623
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    DQ and many brands are advertised on FB forums all the time.

    I did see the FB posts tbh. Alot of the FB sellers start small groups and sell to small groups, but those are monitored.

    I know someone personally who was doing it, who was also from here, and disappeared off Earth. Meaning busted.

    What people have to realize is that alot of brands, even from our forums are advertised by just regular customers on FB forums, and they don't mean harm. They are trying to help other people source.

    It's really quite impossible to stop. The sources need to be more secure then ever as they are under the spotlight.

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    8,076

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,349
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,969
    Thanked in
    3,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shit is sketchy thatís for sure.

    wasnít there a kid on here doing YouTube videos promoting a source? I feel like thatís a no no.

  14. #29
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,862

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,833
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,697
    Thanked in
    2,244 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Shit is sketchy thatís for sure.

    wasnít there a kid on here doing YouTube videos promoting a source? I feel like thatís a no no.
    Yep, I clicked his video and he was getting high as he hyped up the source


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    need2lift's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    216
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't have a FB account and really cant imagine why DQ would go that route. You say its common for sources to use FB but that sounds totally high risk to me....way to many idots on FB.

Similar Threads

  1. Enhanced Athlete Raided
    By The Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 09:40 AM
  2. Enhanced athlete raided
    By ALLEX in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 07:56 AM
  3. Got raided today
    By MSmuscle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 07:05 AM
  4. ********** Labs Raided
    By WesleyInman in forum The Pit
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 03:35 AM
  5. Primordial Performance Raided by the FDA
    By pitt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums