Serious inquiries only.. it's about marijuana edibles!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    6,423

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,093
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,233
    Thanked in
    1,428 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    I second that edibles are useless. But my girl eats a 10mg square of a chocolate bar and is fucked up so bad she can't do normal things. So... different strokes.
    Usually a dispensary edible is 100mg in total.
    I'd try 1/4, wait half and hour and see what time it is. If you're a smoker, just eat the whole thing.
    I was referring to CBD, edibles are very strong, a single 20mg gummy is more than enough, half of one was about right for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Gummi bear dosage: "Just the leg..."


  3. #33
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    I travel a lot for work and my wife went with me on my last trip to Colorado. She found some great thc edibles that are micro doses. They had 2.5 mg the in each bite so a person could be careful with the dosage. She loved them and ate 3 whole bags over the week we were there. 2.5 mg is a small dose but you can probably feel it. I don't use the since I could possibly be tested, I'm in a medical business. When I was younger I used a lot.

  4. #34
    Senior Member

    Tbj555's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,862

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    646
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    556
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mmdms13 View Post
    I travel a lot for work and my wife went with me on my last trip to Colorado. She found some great thc edibles that are micro doses. They had 2.5 mg the in each bite so a person could be careful with the dosage. She loved them and ate 3 whole bags over the week we were there. 2.5 mg is a small dose but you can probably feel it. I don't use the since I could possibly be tested, I'm in a medical business. When I was younger I used a lot.
    Dam we have some lightweights around here, it takes me 5 to 6 20mg gummies to feel just right.

  5. #35
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,931

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,006
    Thanked in
    634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I skipped this thread until now because I thought it doesnít interest me but then i noticed Vision started it.
    Iím shocked by your experience Vision!
    Edibles have the exact opposite effect on me. They make me very uncomfortable.
    I hate any sort of buzz anymore but thought Iíd give edibles a go because of my chronic pain. I donít get paranoid but I guess as close as I can describe it, that is exactly what I was on edibles. Back in the day I couldnít eat too many mushrooms or take too much acid. I was a good ďmaintainerĒ even whacked out of my mind.
    On weed edibles and extract products I get super uncomfortable.

    Itís interesting you have an opposite experience. Good for you!

  6. #36
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    15,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,862
    Thanked in
    2,522 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I skipped this thread until now because I thought it doesnít interest me but then i noticed Vision started it.
    Iím shocked by your experience Vision!
    Edibles have the exact opposite effect on me. They make me very uncomfortable.
    I hate any sort of buzz anymore but thought Iíd give edibles a go because of my chronic pain. I donít get paranoid but I guess as close as I can describe it, that is exactly what I was on edibles. Back in the day I couldnít eat too many mushrooms or take too much acid. I was a good ďmaintainerĒ even whacked out of my mind.
    On weed edibles and extract products I get super uncomfortable.

    Itís interesting you have an opposite experience. Good for you!
    Don't get me wrong I did experience some slight uncomfortableness when I took just a bit too much.
    When I consumed just a little bit, which is most likely laughable by recreational users, I found that it was not too bad at all but as long as I can have a micro dose.

    I do not like the way marijuana makes me feel, I get very uncomfortable and extremely paranoid.
    But for some reason a microdose by the edible consumption made me feel entirely different. Bear in mind it was towards the end of the evening and I slept most of it off. in fact I often take a lot of my medication in the evening just to sleep off the side effects. If there was any unpleasant feelings it would have been unbeknownst to me.
    But the sleep I experienced, hands down was incredible.
    I didn't like the sore throat when I woke up, but that was a good indicator that I was sucking on some serious wind..

    I'm such a hypocrite with this topic, because I will have personal feelings and even judgement on those that use marijuana chronically and frequently. But here I am justifying microdosing.. the irony!!!

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Don't get me wrong I did experience some slight uncomfortableness when I took just a bit too much.
    When I consumed just a little bit, which is most likely laughable by recreational users, I found that it was not too bad at all but as long as I can have a micro dose.

    I do not like the way marijuana makes me feel, I get very uncomfortable and extremely paranoid.
    But for some reason a microdose by the edible consumption made me feel entirely different. Bear in mind it was towards the end of the evening and I slept most of it off. in fact I often take a lot of my medication in the evening just to sleep off the side effects. If there was any unpleasant feelings it would have been unbeknownst to me.
    But the sleep I experienced, hands down was incredible.
    I didn't like the sore throat when I woke up, but that was a good indicator that I was sucking on some serious wind..

    I'm such a hypocrite with this topic, because I will have personal feelings and even judgement on those that use marijuana chronically and frequently. But here I am justifying microdosing.. the irony!!!
    "The dose makes the poison". Rock solid aphorism as always.

    And potency of modern weed is INSANELY higher than anything from previous generations... something anyone who used to partake even just 20 years ago needs to know if making a first time buy at a legal pot shop. I've been put into space by just two "dabs" (purified oil smoked in a bowl like regular weed.) At a certain point it feels more like LSD than old school dope.

    I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical to have negative opinions about excessive dope smoking. (What's excessive? When we hit the whiteboy dreads stage.) We'd say the same about alcoholism, opioid addiction, or an amateur AAS user pinning 5g/wk.

  8. #38
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    15,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,862
    Thanked in
    2,522 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    "The dose makes the poison". Rock solid aphorism as always.

    And potency of modern weed is INSANELY higher than anything from previous generations... something anyone who used to partake even just 20 years ago needs to know if making a first time buy at a legal pot shop. I've been put into space by just two "dabs" (purified oil smoked in a bowl like regular weed.) At a certain point it feels more like LSD than old school dope.

    I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical to have negative opinions about excessive dope smoking. (What's excessive? When we hit the whiteboy dreads stage.) We'd say the same about alcoholism, opioid addiction, or an amateur AAS user pinning 5g/wk.
    Touche..

    And you make a very good point with the approach and mindset of what we would consider excessive..
    Your analogies are on point when we look at it from a different perspective. I just dislike the fact that sometimes I can have that holier-than-thou approach, like screaming at my stepson when he lived here because of his pot smoking, but yet here I am taking a bite of a brownie.
    I think we can say the same thing even about fast food, a burger and fries occasionally won't hurt us, but I sure dislike those bastards that eat it all day everyday..
    Moderation I suppose..

  9. #39
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    699

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    165
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The thing with edibles is knowing how much THC you're consuming. If you live in a legal state find some gummies or chocolate that have the MG amount per serving labeled. Some companies also make them with certain strains, I go with an Indica if im just trying to relax and fall asleep. Start low, around 5mg if you have no tolerance. Edibles can take up to 1.5 hours to fully peak so dont consume anymore before that period. Taking too much THC is where that uncomfortable anxious feeling comes from. Also keep in mind that edibles are similar to alcohol as it pertains to taking on an empty stomach, it will hit you harder and faster.

Similar Threads

  1. Thc vape carts or edibles.
    By Lcubandude in forum The Pit
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 07:08 PM
  2. Medical marijuana
    By Smokey3 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 05:54 AM
  3. Sooooo who's got edibles??
    By BigAlpha in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2017, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums