• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serious inquiries only.. it's about marijuana edibles!

I travel a lot for work and my wife went with me on my last trip to Colorado. She found some great thc edibles that are micro doses. They had 2.5 mg the in each bite so a person could be careful with the dosage. She loved them and ate 3 whole bags over the week we were there. 2.5 mg is a small dose but you can probably feel it. I don't use the since I could possibly be tested, I'm in a medical business. When I was younger I used a lot.

I travel a lot for work and my wife went with me on my last trip to Colorado. She found some great thc edibles that are micro doses. They had 2.5 mg the in each bite so a person could be careful with the dosage. She loved them and ate 3 whole bags over the week we were there. 2.5 mg is a small dose but you can probably feel it. I don't use the since I could possibly be tested, I'm in a medical business. When I was younger I used a lot.

Dam we have some lightweights around here, it takes me 5 to 6 20mg gummies to feel just right.

I skipped this thread until now because I thought it doesn’t interest me but then i noticed Vision started it.
I’m shocked by your experience Vision!
Edibles have the exact opposite effect on me. They make me very uncomfortable.
I hate any sort of buzz anymore but thought I’d give edibles a go because of my chronic pain. I don’t get paranoid but I guess as close as I can describe it, that is exactly what I was on edibles. Back in the day I couldn’t eat too many mushrooms or take too much acid. I was a good “maintainer” even whacked out of my mind.
On weed edibles and extract products I get super uncomfortable.

It’s interesting you have an opposite experience. Good for you!

I skipped this thread until now because I thought it doesn’t interest me but then i noticed Vision started it.
I’m shocked by your experience Vision!
Edibles have the exact opposite effect on me. They make me very uncomfortable.
I hate any sort of buzz anymore but thought I’d give edibles a go because of my chronic pain. I don’t get paranoid but I guess as close as I can describe it, that is exactly what I was on edibles. Back in the day I couldn’t eat too many mushrooms or take too much acid. I was a good “maintainer” even whacked out of my mind.
On weed edibles and extract products I get super uncomfortable.

It’s interesting you have an opposite experience. Good for you!

Don't get me wrong I did experience some slight uncomfortableness when I took just a bit too much.
When I consumed just a little bit, which is most likely laughable by recreational users, I found that it was not too bad at all but as long as I can have a micro dose.

I do not like the way marijuana makes me feel, I get very uncomfortable and extremely paranoid.
But for some reason a microdose by the edible consumption made me feel entirely different. Bear in mind it was towards the end of the evening and I slept most of it off. in fact I often take a lot of my medication in the evening just to sleep off the side effects. If there was any unpleasant feelings it would have been unbeknownst to me.
But the sleep I experienced, hands down was incredible.
I didn't like the sore throat when I woke up, but that was a good indicator that I was sucking on some serious wind..

I'm such a hypocrite with this topic, because I will have personal feelings and even judgement on those that use marijuana chronically and frequently. But here I am justifying microdosing.. the irony!!!

Don't get me wrong I did experience some slight uncomfortableness when I took just a bit too much.
When I consumed just a little bit, which is most likely laughable by recreational users, I found that it was not too bad at all but as long as I can have a micro dose.

I do not like the way marijuana makes me feel, I get very uncomfortable and extremely paranoid.
But for some reason a microdose by the edible consumption made me feel entirely different. Bear in mind it was towards the end of the evening and I slept most of it off. in fact I often take a lot of my medication in the evening just to sleep off the side effects. If there was any unpleasant feelings it would have been unbeknownst to me.
But the sleep I experienced, hands down was incredible.
I didn't like the sore throat when I woke up, but that was a good indicator that I was sucking on some serious wind..

I'm such a hypocrite with this topic, because I will have personal feelings and even judgement on those that use marijuana chronically and frequently. But here I am justifying microdosing.. the irony!!!

"The dose makes the poison". Rock solid aphorism as always.

And potency of modern weed is INSANELY higher than anything from previous generations... something anyone who used to partake even just 20 years ago needs to know if making a first time buy at a legal pot shop. I've been put into space by just two "dabs" (purified oil smoked in a bowl like regular weed.) At a certain point it feels more like LSD than old school dope.

I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical to have negative opinions about excessive dope smoking. (What's excessive? When we hit the whiteboy dreads stage.) We'd say the same about alcoholism, opioid addiction, or an amateur AAS user pinning 5g/wk.

"The dose makes the poison". Rock solid aphorism as always.

And potency of modern weed is INSANELY higher than anything from previous generations... something anyone who used to partake even just 20 years ago needs to know if making a first time buy at a legal pot shop. I've been put into space by just two "dabs" (purified oil smoked in a bowl like regular weed.) At a certain point it feels more like LSD than old school dope.

I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical to have negative opinions about excessive dope smoking. (What's excessive? When we hit the whiteboy dreads stage.) We'd say the same about alcoholism, opioid addiction, or an amateur AAS user pinning 5g/wk.

Touche..

And you make a very good point with the approach and mindset of what we would consider excessive..
Your analogies are on point when we look at it from a different perspective. I just dislike the fact that sometimes I can have that holier-than-thou approach, like screaming at my stepson when he lived here because of his pot smoking, but yet here I am taking a bite of a brownie.
I think we can say the same thing even about fast food, a burger and fries occasionally won't hurt us, but I sure dislike those bastards that eat it all day everyday..
Moderation I suppose..

The thing with edibles is knowing how much THC you're consuming. If you live in a legal state find some gummies or chocolate that have the MG amount per serving labeled. Some companies also make them with certain strains, I go with an Indica if im just trying to relax and fall asleep. Start low, around 5mg if you have no tolerance. Edibles can take up to 1.5 hours to fully peak so dont consume anymore before that period. Taking too much THC is where that uncomfortable anxious feeling comes from. Also keep in mind that edibles are similar to alcohol as it pertains to taking on an empty stomach, it will hit you harder and faster.

Back