• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection question

Hamza2008

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody have Experience injecting test subcutaneously ? And if so, did it work ? Did you get results that proved it got into the blood stream via bloodwork or lots of experience with test ?

Yes I have done it many times with my HRT. I always tell my guys, do a lower dose more often to avoid issues.

Emeric Delzigs protocol is 10mgs of Prop ED and clients test out 800-1000 nanos in general with a very good Free Test level too.

There are several studies proving it's effectiveness fyi.

I believe in several studies the Test CYP and ENANTHATE injections were done weekly and in some other studies bi-weekly. The dosages they used ranged from 50mgs-200mgs weekly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28379417

Same as Wesley. I do them for TRT. There are a lot of reputable scientific studies out there that show SubQ is just as beneficial as IM.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That Wesley already posted

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have read studies that suggest it could cause more pain with the infection; however the reports I have read says that is about the only drawback to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do 100mg 2x per week which equates to two .5ml subq shots per week. This was at my doctor's recommendation. There are studies out there on subq TRT shots. I've had good luck with them so far.

Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin. Muscle tissue can also hold a larger volume of medication than subcutaneous tissue.
If you are worried about how fast is absorbed, then I can see why intramuscular would be better. However if you are doing injections every day and for smaller amounts then I do not see why subcutaneous injections would not be a problem as well.

Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin. Muscle tissue can also hold a larger volume of medication than subcutaneous tissue.
If you are worried about how fast is absorbed, then I can see why intramuscular would be better. However if you are doing injections every day and for smaller amounts then I do not see why subcutaneous injections would not be a problem as well.

The oil is fat soluble so not sure on the absorption thing there.

IML Gear Cream!

True. SQ pins won't peak as high as IM but will draw out longer. Its half-life is effectively extended some fractional amount -- maybe 25% by my chart eyeballing (solid scientific method there, I promise).

In practice this shouldn't be an issue. Most of us want longer esters for TRT anyway so a slightly slower SQ absorption is a positive.

The holy grail would be an ester that has a half-life of 50-100 days before having to pin again... awesome, no? I read somewhere it's being worked on.

Back