• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elit3keraed Dutch Pharma Transformation Contest

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys,

Kinda cruising in at the last minute here. Been dealing with some personal shit all day.

Just wanted to get the log "up and running" so to speak. Will follow up with my stack, plan and all those goodies in a few minutes, just taking a little longer to type (slashed my thumb open at work so typing on my phone is a fucking bitch right now.) Tomorrow morning I will post up a before photos..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Alright so I realized the photos I took are all sorts of fucked up (took a video then tried to screen cap images). So tomorrow I'll have my boss or coworker take some photos.

Not that it really matters as it is a transformation contest, I am sitting at 213lbs after being 4 days late on my test shot and having a cheat day (I bloat like a mother fucker if I'm more than a day late on my test shot). Been sitting at 207 the last few weeks.

Going to finish up my Flash Labs Anavar log tomorrow and transition into a flat out bulk. I always try to diet/recomp during the holidays so that I wont be some fat blob. But given the stress of my personal life at the moment, I'm not trying to add more by cutting foods and shit.

My coworker has some left over DBol somewhere in his house so if he can find it I will run it as a kicker but for now, here is the plan.

Week 1:
50mg Var ED (finishing a log for another lab)
100mg Test P (Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday

Week 2-8:(starting friday)
190mg TPP E3D (1.5mL)
190mh NPP E3D (1.5mL)

(Roughly 450mg TPP and 450mg NPP EW

The oil Im running is a blend...125mg per mL of both TPP and NPP.

Very basic and to the point, nothing overly crazy. If I can come up with the extra cash I may splurge and polish my cycle off with some MTren.

Training will stay the same as its been.

Monday:
Push

Tuesday:
Legs

Wednesday:
Pull

Friday:
Full Body

Saturday:
Arms and Shoulders

Thursday and Sundays are rest days.

Nutrition:

Sea Food Diet

Going to follow a very modified "Vertical Diet". A vast majority of calories will come from ground beef, jasmine rice and bone broth. Ill control my junk food intake but if I come home from work and my roommates decided to cook up some burgers or make some spaghetti I'm not gonna turn it down lol.

I know it's not overly specific but I will be updating daily meals and calorie intake.

For now I gotta grab some sleep. Got an hour of sleep the last 46 hours so I'm pretty much done.

Excellent and very detailed. We do need pictures for starting and progress with proof it is you. This is vital for judging.

Regards.

Excellent and very detailed. We do need pictures for starting and progress with proof it is you. This is vital for judging.

Regards.
Yup.i fucked up the before. I will have it up today.

Sup hoes...sorry for the delay. Got a lot of shit going on and trying to finish off one log and get this one up. Below is my starting photo. I look like absolute horse shit thanks to overdosing on nyquil and spending several days in bed trying not to die.

Anyways starting at 213 right now.

Got my pack this morning when I woke up...guess the mail dude delivered it late. Will post the TD photos when I get home.
5adc4f9636dfb52085472c8254cd8992.jpg

Those legs are mean! Excited to see you transform.
Appreciate it man. My gym has a belt squat and I've just been crushing a few sets of 20 superset with lunges to really kill them.

Appreciate it man. My gym has a belt squat and I've just been crushing a few sets of 20 superset with lunges to really kill them.

That's how it's done! I know from personal experience, higher reps with grueling intensity took my legs to a whole new level. Keep it up.

Fuck. So I have been laid up the last few days sick as a dog. Went to breakfast with my mom on Saturday for her birthday.

Steak and egg whites. Felt good then slowly got worse and worse. Felt like I was hit by a truck and had a fever by midnight. Was also feeling a lot of pip in my glute so maybe it was related. Still feeling kind of shitty.

First things first!

Got my Test C in the mail from Dutch last Thursday. I was actually caught off guard when I got it. It also arrived faster than another pack that I got (that came from closer and shipped same time).

Speed/TA: A+. It was free but just based on how quickly it arrived it was definitely fast.

Stealth/Security: A+: double packed, shrink wrapped, not a worry of anything leaking or falling apart in transit.

Labeling: A: good labeling, clear and professional. Only "nitpick" is the cap. It's the metal kind that sits flush as opposed the traditional plastic kind. Always have issues peeling it off. Not a big deal just more personal preference and who knows...there are some grouchy mofos out there who would probably cry to dutch.

f06263a6c6a938d1edc5a30909b7f46b.jpg

Gonna break each day up into an individual post...this is for yesterday. Managed to train even feeling as miserable as I did.

Yesterday 11/20/19

Waking weight: 201

Push Day:

BB Bench: 224x2x8, 224x6, 154x15
Incline DB: 50x3x12
DB Lateral: 10x4x25
Tricep Band Pushdowns: 3x15

I called it after the pushdowns. I managed to tweak my shoulder a bit in the set of 6 for bench. Was feeling super amped as 224x8 was a rep PR and I already smashed it twice...came down a little quick, lost tightness and felt a pinch...

Laterals went super light trying to pump my delts and loosen the shoulder but instead it just made it worse and I couldn't keep my arms locked for pushdowns so.

Food was okay...not much as I wasnt hungry but I tried to eat shit that tasted good for me.

Meal 1:

8oz grilled chicken
6 corn tortillas
1/2 cup shredded ColbyJack cheese
Habanero sauce

Meal 2:pre workout
2 spam musubi

Post workout meal:
Bacon fried rice
3oz korean bbq beef
3oz chicken breast katsu

Midnight snack
Box of mac and cheese
4oz Spam Lite

Yes I put spam in mac and cheese

Chugged some nyquil after that and slept like a log.

IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys

Just going to log for yesterday

Wednesday 11/20/19
Leg day

Focused alot on my glutea, abs and hamstrings.

Banded abductions: 3x60 second hold
Banded kickbacks: 3x60 second hold
Hamstring curls w/ roller: 3x12
Assisted GHR: 3X8 (used a PVC pipe to help myself up when needed)
Trap Bar RDLs: 145x3x12
Ab wheel rollouts (from knee): 3x12
Lying Leg Raise: 3x12
Oblique Crunch w/ band: 3x15
Standing Ab Crunch w/ band: 3x15

Today was a seafood diet....

Meal 1:
6 sausage mcmuffins (no egg)
2 hashbrowns
Large diet coke

Meal 2:
3 Hershey Bars (with almonds)

Meal 3:

2lbs buffalo wings
6 cups cooked jasmine rice

Yea I didnt eat a whole lot but i ate a fuckton in each meal. Was still feeling shitty but put away a decent amount of food

Update

11/21/19

Rest Day:

I work a side gig doing landscaping. Work for a lady who used to be a member at my last gym. Shes one of those "grandmas you wished you had"...gave me a mirror for a japanese beer company since she knew I was japanese...her exact words were "I found this in my drawer... I thought youd like it but make sure to clean it cuz we used to use this for our coke". Chill as fuck lady and she pays well. I was digging out a bush all day and then had to trim some dead brush that's backed up against her house...hopped a fence to get to it and tore a callouse doing it. So super glued it and decided to skip back day.

Still not really tracking my macros. Just focusing on feeling better.

Meal 1:

Ham and cheese croissant
2 donuts (double chocolate with nuts fwiw)
Low carb monster

Meal 2:

2 chilli cheese fries
Medium french fry

Meal 3:
Chinese...

2 egg rolls
2 servings bbq pork
Fried rice

Meal 4:

Same as meal 3

Got me a cowboy ribeye for tomorrow early BDay gift to myself...

3lbs of pure American goodness...I'll make sure to post a photo for y'all

Lol..damnn bro, are you tryin to get on swole or get obese/Diabetes..no disrespect, but your diet is shit. Eating like that and taking gear will definetly fuck ur health up..js..but hey its your life

Lol..damnn bro, are you tryin to get on swole or get obese/Diabetes..no disrespect, but your diet is shit. Eating like that and taking gear will definetly fuck ur health up..js..but hey its your life
Like i said...

Been sick the last few days and I'm just trying to get food in me. It was getting to the point that I was getting craps and muscle soreness from not eating at all...went from 213 to 201 the first few days of being ill.

I can either continue to starve and struggle to eat clean...or I aim for something that tastes good and makes me want to eat.

I can only manage 2 or 3 days top of "dreamer bulk" before I get wicked heart burn and shit...which I'm already starting to experience....but seeing as I'm feeling better now that I actually have calories in me the last few days I can get up and cook some food

Sounds more like a mental thing if anything. How can your body eat/take in garbage, but not healthy foods??.im not tryna bash on your log/thread, but givin some feedback since your putting it out publicly bro, u said u ate "6mcmuffins with no eggs" .ur gettin nothin but processed food with no protein intake....again not bashin your logg, just feedback...if u have problems eating smoke some bud to get ur appetite up or run EQ to boost your appetite

Sounds more like a mental thing if anything. How can your body eat/take in garbage, but not healthy foods??.im not tryna bash on your log/thread, but givin some feedback since your putting it out publicly bro, u said u ate "6mcmuffins with no eggs" .ur gettin nothin but processed food with no protein intake....again not bashin your logg, just feedback...if u have problems eating smoke some bud to get ur appetite up or run EQ to boost your appetite
Yea...lemme go smoke some bud.. itll kill my appetite more and I can spend the entire time contemplating suicide as I'm the small percentage of the population that actually has an adverse reaction to weed...

Not to mention my hematocrit is already high as fuck, to the point my doctor has a standing order to give blood (sucks because they wont donate said blood they just dispose of it). I'm sure adding a compound that will jack my RBC and blood thickness higher is just what I need.

I'm completely aware of what I stated...did you fucking miss the part where I said I'm trying to get food in me that tastes good and makes me want to eat more? Or where I dropped 12lbs and was starting to suffer constant cramps and muscle pain from legitimately not eating (I think I had 40 hours between saturday mornings breakfast and monday finally eating a poptart).

I get you're new here. I get you probably think you're helping...you're not.

Let me reiterate the part where I can only est shit for a few days before I get bad heartburn and feel like garbage digestion wise...

And the part where I'm meal prepping today so I can start eating clean. Not once did I say my body couldnt take healthy food...I said I had absolutely 0 taste for my regular foods...I was eating get calories in me. Not to look good, not to perform good, to get food in me because I've been fighting some fucked up cold/flu/whatever.

If you dont want to take the time to actual comprehend what I post instead of being some snowflake OMFG DIRTY FOODS YOURE DOING IT WRONG you can fuck right off.

This has nothing with being new on here, nd all that u said, just sounded like excuses.. oh and Dutch Pharma, when this dude finishes his tranformation and looks like shit, hes gunna give your lab/gear a bad image..js .

This has nothing with being new on here, nd all that u said, just sounded like excuses.. oh and Dutch Pharma, when this dude finishes his tranformation and looks like shit, hes gunna give your lab/gear a bad image..js .
Ah yes...judging one lab on the results someone gets using another lab...smart man...you definitely are new.

But then again you have the comprehension of a 5 year old since all I gave was "excuses". What exactly have you contributed in your 60ish posts here? Asking for lists, posting just to PM and giving your bullshit ".02" cents? Then again...what on earth could I ever possibly know about eating right and hormones? I've only been on TRT for roughly a decade...produced a record holding female powerlifter that could compete on a bodybuilding stage (with posts to show it) the same day and contributed more advice to newbies here than you probably ever will.

Go on back to the pit babycakes.

Ah yes...judging one lab on the results someone gets using another lab...smart man...you definitely are new.

But then again you have the comprehension of a 5 year old since all I gave was "excuses". What exactly have you contributed in your 60ish posts here? Asking for lists, posting just to PM and giving your bullshit ".02" cents? Then again...what on earth could I ever possibly know about eating right and hormones? I've only been on TRT for roughly a decade...produced a record holding female powerlifter that could compete on a bodybuilding stage (with posts to show it) the same day and contributed more advice to newbies here than you probably ever will.

Go on back to the pit babycakes.

I’m lost as to since when does post count or length of time on the forum generate into knowledge? Not trying to bicker back and fourth but having a low post count on a forum doesn’t mean the person has no idea what’s going on with aas, diet, training and so on. Take the constructive feedback and continue your log. No need to go back and fourth with who’s got more posts because I’m sorry but that doesn’t generate into knowledge my friend. Hope the rest of your long goes well and your able to get back on track with everything. I’ll be following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m lost as to since when does post count or length of time on the forum generate into knowledge? Not trying to bicker back and fourth but having a low post count on a forum doesn’t mean the person has no idea what’s going on with aas, diet, training and so on. Take the constructive feedback and continue your log. No need to go back and fourth with who’s got more posts because I’m sorry but that doesn’t generate into knowledge my friend. Hope the rest of your long goes well and your able to get back on track with everything. I’ll be following!

Lmfaooo😂😂😅🤣..BIG FAXXX BRO!!!!.. just look at his physique!!! he claims to been on TRT for a Decade but looks like shit and looks like he never ran a cycle in his life!! ....says he has to eat shit like shit just to consume his meals and get his calories in... but hey he does be online alot more and post alot more on here so he must know about real training nd the sacrafices of dieting to achieve his full potential goals right?? ..

Get Shredded!
And like i said, DUTCH, at the end of his transformation and still looks like shit, hes gunna give your lab a bad image all bcuz hes one of those dudes who thinks running gear is a magic drug he can just inject and not have to the work

Lmfaooo..BIG FAXXX BRO!!!!.. just look at his physique!!! he claims to been on TRT for a Decade but looks like shit and looks like he never ran a cycle in his life!! ....says he has to eat shit like shit just to consume his meals and get his calories in... but hey he does be online alot more and post alot more on here so he must know about real training nd the sacrafices of dieting to achieve his full potential goals right?? ..

I only have 700 posts so I can only say so much before I’m told I don’t know what I’m talking about. I have to play nice but I agree with what you said my man! I wish people would take logs more serious when sponsors hand them free shit.

I only have 700 posts so I can only say so much before I’m told I don’t know what I’m talking about. I have to play nice but I agree with what you said my man! I wish people would take logs more serious when sponsors hand them free shit.

Thanks man, i might be kind of new here, but im not new to Anabolics/PED's..etc, and especially not new to training!!! Most of what he was sayin didnt make sense or sounded like a bunch of excuses if u read it again. I didnt try to come off as a dick or douche, but just tryin see the motive and reasoning of him eating so horrible while running a log for a lab, especially eatin horrible while running Gear, bad enough gear already messes up your health even while dieting ya kno??.. and dude got all offensive and what not... smh.. lol

Thanks man, i might be kind of new here, but im not new to Anabolics/PED's..etc, and especially not new to training!!! Most of what he was sayin didnt make sense or sounded like a bunch of excuses if u read it again. I didnt try to come off as a dick or douche, but just tryin see the motive and reasoning of him eating so horrible while running a log for a lab, especially eatin horrible while running Gear, bad enough gear already messes up your health even while dieting ya kno??.. and dude got all offensive and what not... smh.. lol

Oh I know I read the whole thing and I had to speak up. Like you said bro just because you have more time to play on your phone doesn’t mean you know more. My training and physique do the talking for me! I agree with what you said trust me!

Oh I know I read the whole thing and I had to speak up. Like you said bro just because you have more time to play on your phone doesn’t mean you know more. My training and physique do the talking for me! I agree with what you said trust me!

Hell yeaaa bro get yo money 👊🏼👊🏼.. we get what we put in, theres no easy way and no free ridesss.. its not about how bad we want it, its about how hard we're willing to work for it!!!.. #Lifestyle

Back