• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike O’Hearn takes a dive off stage at a guest posing

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mike O’Hearn takes a dive off stage at a guest posing

“I DID FALL OFF THE STAGE, I DIDN’T SEE THE EDGE,” SAID O’HEARN. “I DID INSTANTLY GET UP AND CONTINUE MY PERFORMANCE. QUITE EMBARRASSING, BUT LIFE IS GREAT THAT IT WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN [AND] ALWAYS KEEP YOU HUMBLE. I CAN APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS. THE SHOW MUST GO ON. SOME BUMPS AND BRUISES, BUT I WILL BE FINE.”

https://youtu.be/nbTiQ8WtT8s

He could have been seriously injured. Props to him for embracing his mistake and continuing his routine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​He sprung up way too fast after that. It's like he landed on a trampoline. I'm going with he had a stunt double.

​He sprung up way too fast after that. It's like he landed on a trampoline. I'm going with he had a stunt double.

Lol... was probably so embarrassed.

Lost it in the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
​Bahaha I'm so glad there's people with these skills and enough free time to make these things. The internet is a wonderful place.
I've watched this about 30 times, its fucking gold!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

​Bahaha I'm so glad there's people with these skills and enough free time to make these things. The internet is a wonderful place.

Seriously!!! I’m happy to just know how to post a picture

Back