• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Horrifying photos show Popeyes workers making their infamous chicken...

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOLZ here we go again, they just can’t pass up an opportunity to show everyone how stupid they are

I guarantee the word nigger is uses in that Popeyes on a regular basis

And how about the retarded camera man calling it the n word Lolol like his dumbass didn’t text his homeboys like yo nigga check this shot out

LOLZ here we go again, they just can’t pass up an opportunity to show everyone how stupid they are

I guarantee the word nigger is uses in that Popeyes on a regular basis

And how about the retarded camera man calling it the n word Lolol like his dumbass didn’t text his homeboys like yo nigga check this shot out
Lol yeah those two contexts of using that word are totally the same. What mental gymnastics you have to take to even compare the two.

Like really though wtf was she thinking saying that there. Obviously it doesn't give him the right to do that to her but wtf.

Like how most people defending cops using excessive violence. Don't get into that situation to begin with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The Simpsons predicted 9/11

and the Boondocks predicted this LOL

If that was a fat white dude slamming a 55 year black chick...🤔

I like how they called her a 55 year old “grandmother”

Wtf is wrong with people

And that guy at popeyes was slick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Niggers being niggers. Then niggers wonder why they get treated the way they do.

Lol yeah those two contexts of using that word are totally the same. What mental gymnastics you have to take to even compare the two.

Like really though wtf was she thinking saying that there. Obviously it doesn't give him the right to do that to her but wtf.

Like how most people defending cops using excessive violence. Don't get into that situation to begin with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah the hypocrisy and double standard just scream intelligence.....

Just fuck chicken all the way around. I seriously don't understand how anyone gets excited for chicken. Who the hell is passionate enough about chicken to wait, let alone fight over it?

Just fuck chicken all the way around. I seriously don't understand how anyone gets excited for chicken. Who the hell is passionate enough about chicken to wait, let alone fight over it?
You’ve clearly never lived in the south or around black folks. Which also means you aren’t likely familiar with the “to-go-Box” phenomenon either.

You’ve clearly never lived in the south or around black folks. Which also means you aren’t likely familiar with the “to-go-Box” phenomenon either.

I have....still don't get it. It's chicken. Might as well get excited about tilapia, ffs.

I have....still don't get it. It's chicken. Might as well get excited about tilapia, ffs.
Fair enough. But at my age there are many things I still will never “get”.

Niggers being niggers. Then niggers wonder why they get treated the way they do.

True, but not all black people are N'ers, I reserve that word for the one's like the guy in the video.
I am not racist, I have black friends and I do not judge anyone by the color of their skin. Piece of shit people come in all colors.

Get Shredded!
Do mexicans go bat shit crazy over chimichangas?

True, but not all black people are N'ers, I reserve that word for the one's like the guy in the video.
I am not racist, I have black friends and I do not judge anyone by the color of their skin. Piece of shit people come in all colors.

Agree, I’m half black and have 4 half black brothers. When you act like that. You get called and treated the way you behave.

Back