• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clomid or HCG

letsgetweird315

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would anyone recommend HCG to substitute a PCT such as clomid. I mean... I take HCG year round. It seems pretty obvious, but I was wondering if there is anyone here that has done this?

PCT is Nolva and Clomid, you could add HCG in the mix, but you cant substitute Nolva or Clomid out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be okay to just blast then lower back down to TRT dose with HCG? I don't want to buy the nova and clomid unless its necessary.
PCT is Nolva and Clomid, you could add HCG in the mix, but you cant substitute Nolva or Clomid out.

Would it be okay to just blast then lower back down to TRT dose with HCG? I don't want to buy the nova and clomid unless its necessary.

If your not coming off then theres no need for PCT. PCT = Post Cycle Therapy, meaning after your cycle.

If you’re on TRT, you shouldn’t need any PCT like clomid or nolva. you’re already suppressed, receiving testosterone exogenously. The HCG will help keep your production of semen and fertility up while on TRT. simple blast and cruise would be fine with what you already have. I’m open to people correcting me, I’d be the first to say I’m no expert. But this is just from my knowledge here.

Thanks that was well said. I know pretty much all of that, but I have yet to blast though so I think its better to be safe than sorry. I'm here to learn!
If you’re on TRT, you shouldn’t need any PCT like clomid or nolva. you’re already suppressed, receiving testosterone exogenously. The HCG will help keep your production of semen and fertility up while on TRT. simple blast and cruise would be fine with what you already have. I’m open to people correcting me, I’d be the first to say I’m no expert. But this is just from my knowledge here.

HCG in pubmed studies shows that at 300-500iu it keeps intracellular Testosterone levels in range in HRT users.

This is important for everyone to understand. Now not many guys are even aware of such a consideration.

Not only that, but we see that it keeps testicles fuller, sperm count higher, and ejaculatory volume higher in addition to most men have a libido increase while using HCG, even during HRT.

Hope this helps!

HCG in pubmed studies shows that at 300-500iu it keeps intracellular Testosterone levels in range in HRT users.

This is important for everyone to understand. Now not many guys are even aware of such a consideration.

Not only that, but we see that it keeps testicles fuller, sperm count higher, and ejaculatory volume higher in addition to most men have a libido increase while using HCG, even during HRT.

Hope this helps!

HCG is great, I take it all year. But I do believe in taking breaks from it.

Whats your thoughts on taking breaks here and there?

IML Gear Cream!

Hope this helps!

Could you provide us with this pub and maybe explain the importance of intercellular testosterone? I’m curious... I’ve been on TRT for a while with no HCG and I always have highs and lows

Idk my loads are still pretty weak after 5 weeks of HCG. Im hoping that changes as I keep taking it.

Hope this helps!

Idk my loads are still pretty weak after 5 weeks of HCG. Im hoping that changes as I keep taking it.
It's my understanding that the testicles don't produce semen, only sperm. The semen is the lubricant, the volume, the substrate if u will, for the sperm. I could be wrong and haven't researched it further but this it what I've always thought. I'm on a tren cycle now and my balls have shrunk way down but my loads are huge as ever.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah don't need to do any PCT when you're on TRT. That's what we used to call blasting and cruising

I’d have to look to be certain. I’m guess 500 iu a week? Again, I could be wrong I’m not looking at it at this moment

Dose should be 1,000iu a week, and you would know that because after 5 weeks the bottle would have been done.

Get Shredded!
The bottle is actually not empty as you assumed... So it's probably not 1,000.

I figured you would have thrown it out if the bottle was empty.

Do you remember how much water you mixed in it? And how much are you injecting each time?

It always shocks me when someone on TRT is asking about PCT?

It always shocks me when someone on TRT is asking about PCT?

A lot of people on TRT self prescribed themselves, and havnt done enough research first.

Yeah don't need to do any PCT when you're on TRT. That's what we used to call blasting and cruising
Guess what? You don’t need to do PCT at all. Guys get wrapped up in their ball size, jizz volume and other crap. Is it nice to kick start your nuts? Sure, but necessary? Probably not. At 56 I’m not making much test anyway so that’s the point of the “R” in TRT, no? At 26 my nuts kicked right back in. The only issue I ever saw was the lull between a cycle and returning to normal. It takes the fun out of training. This and the loss of strength is where the men separate from the boys.
To continue to train during this period is where guys keep their gains.
My two centavos.

Back