• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fresh Meat

markold

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone!

My name is Marcus, and I am an official Hilma Biocare supplier.

FIRST OF ALL, I am NOT selling anything to anyone for now , all I want to here is your opinion about this bend.

Second, I will be fully honest with all of you. I want to add my shop on this forum but it has only 1 product line and it's HB.

So here will be some questions to all of you !

1) Did some one of you tested HB, or maybe uses HB right now ?

Yes - Did you like it ?

No - Wold you like to test it ?

2) How do you relate on these promo emails which come on your forum inbox ?

Positive - Helps some times to find a useful promo.

Negative - Just fills my inbox with useless stuff.

3) Are Lab Quality Tests of product interesting for you guys ?

HB is updating about 2-3 products monthly.

When my shop will e added to the sponsors I can make a Post Title " Lab Tests " and update it from time to time.

Is it interesting for you ? wold you like to see such thing ?

Sure thing will make promos and stuff, but I want to be sure that it can be interesting for you.

Let me here your answers, I will be happy to see any reply. If you have any additional questions, I will be happy to answer them as well.

Welcome to ASF

I saw testing done on HB on anabolic lab, which came back with good results.

1. Havnt used it.
2. Promo emails dont bother me.
3. Of course Lab Tests of the products are very important. But I prefer to see them from someone not affiliated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Ive had an old version of hilma products and another knock off years ago was called Hikma biocare copy of portugal pharmaceutical testosterone producer. Have a friend in italy uses HB talks good about them so far.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF
I saw testing done on HB on anabolic lab, which came back with good results.

1. Havnt used it.
2. Promo emails dont bother me.
3. Of course Lab Tests of the products are very important. But I prefer to see them from someone not affiliated.

Thank you for your reply. Sure we are making Lab Quality tests not in our lab, you can't trust in such results. We are sending samples to Jano Shik Labs, Chem Tox Labs and so on.

Last edited:
Back