• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello & thanks for the add!

Magglio24!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone, I’m a 45-year-old guy who has lifted seriously & been training on and off for the last 30-35 years. I’d like to think I’m fairly well educated on the topic of muscle since I have a MS Degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology but I am here to learn from everyone first! Considering hopping over the fence to try getting in the best shape of my life in my mid 40’s.

Hi everyone, I’m a 45-year-old guy who has lifted seriously & been training on and off for the last 30-35 years. I’d like to think I’m fairly well educated on the topic of muscle since I have a MS Degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology but I am here to learn from everyone first! Considering hopping over the fence to try getting in the best shape of my life in my mid 40’s.
That's pretty awesome man. Welcome and just plan on me picking ur brain from time to time. Gonna give u a follow if ya dont mind

bumpman82@protonmail.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Welcome to asf bro! It’s never to late to make the change and try something new! Just like I’m sure we can learn a lot from you, you can also learn a lot from us! So let’s trade knowledge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Back