• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

teacher knocks out student, stomps her head in the floor

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone consider it was acting class and they were doing Jerry Springer?

So a disruptive 15/16 yr old 100lb teenage girl gets her head kicked in by a wannabe thug substitute teacher acting like she was defending her ground in a prison yard. And you’re defending her?

You guys are really fucked up, I hope your posts are in poor tase sarcasm. There’s so much wrong with these comments.

All teachers are supposed to keep their kids safe, ya know “molding the minds of our youth”
???
Her job is to create an environment conducive with learning, do you believe she did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL yes I can say I am being sarcastic and if my kid was beat like that I would be in prison cause I would go stomp that fat bitch into the ground.

However, the mouths and disrespect these teens have today with no repercussions makes me sick! Maybe just a few hard slaps would have been better. :)

And as far as suing, I do not see any civil lawsuit coming from this, unless the teen suffered permanent damages, the most they could sue for is the hospital bill.

That she boon was on her face from the start no wonder the poor girl tried to defend herself, a student shouldn’t have to worry about defending themselves from a teacher

And yeah I’ve seen plenty of videos of young thug wanna be punks attacking teachers and this was nowhere near the same thing, you can’t compare this to those videos

I couldn't help but try to imagine what was said that might make the beating understandable.

"You know how you found your dog dead on your front lawn this morning in a pool of blood? Yeah that was me, stabbed the little bitch 10 times in the face."

Maybe. But I doubt it, lol.

Ummm how about nothing??? Damn dude, you’re insane

If you want to imagine something imagine that’s your child, seriously wtf man

That she boon was on her face from the start no wonder the poor girl tried to defend herself, a student shouldn’t have to worry about defending themselves from a teacher.

Agreed, I think we are all just being sarcastic, however back in my parents era slapping and spanking kids was allowed.

LOL yes I can say I am being sarcastic and if my kid was beat like that I would be in prison cause I would go stomp that fat bitch into the ground.

However, the mouths and disrespect these teens have today with no repercussions makes me sick! Maybe just a few hard slaps would have been better. :)

And as far as suing, I do not see any civil lawsuit coming from this, unless the teen suffered permanent damages, the most they could sue for is the hospital bill.

Good to know lol

I cant comprehend - this wasnt a fight it was a stand over bashing and stomping. Doesn't really matter what the girl said TBH, if she did say anything at all that was THAT offensive you cant stomp a girls head into the floor. MAYBE drag her out of the seat outside the classroom for a talking to or to the head office whatever. Not start swinging (have to agree looks like she has swung before, reasonable pivot off the back foot generating more force) she could have killed the girl. It did look like the girl tried to slap the teacher away, hard to push a teacher who is standing in front of you.

And another reason my girls are learning martial arts.

I cant comprehend - this wasnt a fight it was a stand over bashing and stomping. Doesn't really matter what the girl said TBH, if she did say anything at all that was THAT offensive you cant stomp a girls head into the floor. MAYBE drag her out of the seat outside the classroom for a talking to or to the head office whatever. Not start swinging (have to agree looks like she has swung before, reasonable pivot off the back foot generating more force) she could have killed the girl. It did look like the girl tried to slap the teacher away, hard to push a teacher who is standing in front of you.

And another reason my girls are learning martial arts.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would condone this behavior.

Watch the video again.

The teacher had hands on her either pinning her back or choking her, it looks like shes holding her clothes and pinning her w pressure to the chair aka assault.

At which point the Teen then throws a strike (self defense)

At which point the Substitute assaults her further.

Color of the two shouldn't matter. Some say the teen is Mexican, some say white. I say who cares.

Teacher is 100% responsible imo and should serve Prison time over this. The head stomp isn't even legal in UFC. That's an attempt at severe injury.

Not even sure what I would do as a parent in this situation.

Last edited:
Watch the video again.

The teacher had hands on her either pinning her back or choking her, it looks like shes holding her clothes and pinning her w pressure to the chair aka assault.

At which point the Teen then throws a strike (self defense)

At which point the Substitute assaults her further.

Color of the two shouldn't matter. Some say the teen is Mexican, some say white. I say who cares.

Teacher is 100% responsible imo and should serve Prison time over this. The head stomp isn't even legal in UFC. That's an attempt at severe injury.

Not even sure what I would do as a parent in this situation.

I would never bring color into it, so stupid, but I could see felony assault on a minor.

I know she won't be getting any more teaching jobs! lol

One report said it was a "special needs" student, but still no report on why the whole thing started.

Closest I could find:
"A 10th grader who was in the class and didn't want to be identified told reporters Lankford was aggravated by students who were laughing."

Last edited:
One report said it was a "special needs" student, but still no report on why the whole thing started.
Man don't even say that. If she did that to a special needs child, man I'm at a loss for words.

Closest I could find:
"A 10th grader who was in the class and didn't want to be identified told reporters Lankford was aggravated by students who were laughing."

Oh well in that case the kid probably deserved a beating. (joking!) lol

Man don't even say that. If she did that to a special needs child, man I'm at a loss for words.

It's hard to tell what "special needs" means since they don't spell it out. Girl does suffer from seizures, so is that what they are referring to? Who knows.

Either way, teacher lost control of the class, got heckled and laughed at and lost her shit. And teach is used to fighting. Notice the stance? She's putting her ass into those punches. Those aren't "I'm not used to fighting haymakers". That's "I know how to stand to hit as hard as possible." She's also been arrested for domestic violence prior to this. But hey, she passed the background check...

It's hard to tell what "special needs" means since they don't spell it out. Girl does suffer from seizures, so is that what they are referring to? Who knows.

Either way, teacher lost control of the class, got heckled and laughed at and lost her shit. And teach is used to fighting. Notice the stance? She's putting her ass into those punches. Those aren't "I'm not used to fighting haymakers". That's "I know how to stand to hit as hard as possible." She's also been arrested for domestic violence prior to this. But hey, she passed the background check...

Maybe she is a part time MMA fighter and needed some practice? (again just joking)

She made it 18 days as a sub

Yeah she is no stranger to fighting, that stance and follow through the head stomp ffs! Imagine dads anger I don’t know how he was able to contain it man I’d ended up in jail if it was my kid, no doubt about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Why not bring color into it?

you know damn well if that teacher was white I’d be another racist whitey headline. Plus, student was Hispanic and teacher was black. Guarantee she votes democrat. Turns out Democrat’s hate Mexicans too, eh?

had a Mexican girlfriend once, chic was more racist towards black folk than any white person I know.

let’s make this about race... this and the Popeyes assault. Let’s make it all about skin color. Why not?

Why not bring color into it?

you know damn well if that teacher was white I’d be another racist whitey headline. Plus, student was Hispanic and teacher was black. Guarantee she votes democrat. Turns out Democrat’s hate Mexicans too, eh?

had a Mexican girlfriend once, chic was more racist towards black folk than any white person I know.

let’s make this about race... this and the Popeyes assault. Let’s make it all about skin color. Why not?
I grew up in Ca valley and learned about racist mexicans too they hate Blacks more then any race in the U.S thats a fact

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well judging by the caliber of substitute teacher she looks like this isn't surprising. Real professional wearing sweats, high tops and what looks like a raiders button jacket. She has definitely been in a few brawls outside a bar before.

I grew up in Ca valley and learned about racist mexicans too they hate Blacks more then any race in the U.S thats a fact

Hmmmm seems to be a trend developing......

I grew up in Ca valley and learned about racist mexicans too they hate Blacks but that dont matter this lil girl got what she had coming children get to much of a pass now a days and this is getting worse and worse

Teacher thought she was a cop for a moment

Yep, could be anything from dyslexia to severe violent behavioral problems. A pretty gigantic spectrum. I've known two... wait, three... special ed teachers (including my mother) and the stories about incidents can be pretty whacked. A lot of states don't have the education budgets for proper handling of the worst of these kids so they get mainstreamed to an unrealistic degree and wind up right beside your normal sons and daughters. And problems are inevitable. Special facilities, i.e. separate "delinquent" schools, for them is a last resort but often the only workable option.

Back