• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

teacher knocks out student, stomps her head in the floor

Get Shredded!
Good thing for all the "just joking"s... the humor is going over peoples' heads. I should've put that on my post too, lol.

So many people have such a warped view of reality and what’s right or wrong it’s hard to tell sometimes, but I guarantee there are some out there who don’t see a problem with this

The "teacher" in this case was probably 200 pounds in her rear end alone. The child 100 pounds if that. I ask any of those defending the aggressor this. If the student was your daughter, how would you feel about the beating then? Put yourself in her parent's shoes for a moment.

If that was my kid that bitch would be stomped out the second she made bail. Never a reason to hit a kid like that. I mean we all know how some kids can be little assholes but this piece of trash was way out of line. Idk what made her do that but unless a kid was to pull a weapon on you or your getting jumped by a group that shit is out of hand. Kinda brutal to watch that honestly. Just pissed me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many people have such a warped view of reality and what’s right or wrong it’s hard to tell sometimes, but I guarantee there are some out there who don’t see a problem with this

If that 16 year old student called the sub teacher the N word, than she got what was coming to her, a tough lesson learned. (joking)

Yeah because some words are deserving of near death beatings ....

get a grip peeps. Y’all out that making millions off shitty rap music where every other word is nigga this nigga that and even if this kid hard ‘R’ it, those actions that followed, are deserving of the gallows in my opinion. I’m sure I speak for every dad and mom out there..... don’t give a fuck if she said the n word. Even tho that bitch looks like she could prolly whoop my ass, I would try like a mo fo to curb stomp that cunt

No words should ever provoke a physical attack and those that get physical over words are weak minded individuals and usually of very low intellect.

get a grip peeps. Y’all out that making millions off shitty rap music where every other word is nigga this nigga that and even if this kid hard ‘R’ it, those actions that followed, are deserving of the gallows in my opinion. I’m sure I speak for every dad and mom out there..... don’t give a fuck if she said the n word. Even tho that bitch looks like she could prolly whoop my ass, I would try like a mo fo to curb stomp that cunt

I always laugh at the idiots who think there’s a difference between nigger and nigga... all because people aren’t smart enough to pronounce er’s at the end of their words

That kid spaped the teacher

Kid is gonna slap the teacher in front of other kids and expect teacher to eat that?

why is the teacher getting in a kids face?? Why is the teacher incapable of handling the situation??

IML Gear Cream!
Kid is gonna slap the teacher in front of other kids and expect teacher to eat that?

Yes. Its not a street fight. Handle the situation like an adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, she didn’t have to
‘eat’ it. Maybe a nice quick slap back to put her back in her seat.... but stomping on the back of her head/neck like that. Haha Jesus man, what happened to the good old fashioned switches and rulers.

Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t handle working as a teacher with how disrespectful some of these kids are. That’s why certain people shouldn’t be having children, because they not only fail at being good parents but they don’t even fucking try anymore it seems. Discipline at home goes a long way. But, that’s something the substitute teachers parents obviously failed at too.

Yup, that is what a mature adult and a professional does.
My father used to work with special needs kids and he was punched, kicked, bitten and all kinds of shit.
Never once did he get physical with any of them other than restraining them.

The people saying the girl deserved this.... You're joking right? Really?

It's funny how we forget what we were like as kids. I never threw a punch at an adult but, I sure did run my mouth a couple times. I guess I should have had a grown adult I don't know, put their hands on me to 'teach me a lesson' right?

Teachers are supposed to keep our children safe and educate them. It's not for a teacher to get into a students face to begin with. Do they need it? Damn right. But that isn't the teachers job or charge, it's the parents.

Anyone who says if this happened to their kid they would be ok with it is so full of shit their eyes are brown. There is no fucking way anyone who is a half decent parent would condone this. Just because it's not YOUR kid almost getting their fucking neck broke doesn't make it any better you bunch of cunts.

The people saying the girl deserved this.... You're joking right? Really?

Sure she did! (lol yes I think most of us are joking)

I agree with you. Stomping at kids head was way too much. But as you said some of these kids are disrepectful as hell.

I mean, she didn’t have to
‘eat’ it. Maybe a nice quick slap back to put her back in her seat.... but stomping on the back of her head/neck like that. Haha Jesus man, what happened to the good old fashioned switches and rulers.

Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t handle working as a teacher with how disrespectful some of these kids are. That’s why certain people shouldn’t be having children, because they not only fail at being good parents but they don’t even fucking try anymore it seems. Discipline at home goes a long way. But, that’s something the substitute teachers parents obviously failed at too.

If she would have dropped an elbow after the stomp that really would have been out of line. Do a better job parenting if you want to keep your kids safe, we live in critical times, hard to deal with as the good book says ( 2 Timothy 3:1-7), people are pushed to the limit and many not qualified to deal with others mentally or emotionally. My kids know to never kick or stomp any one when they are down, that's down right savage...but they also know for every action there is a reaction and in a situation like that there is accountability on both ends.

Back