• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Primobolan acetate

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once injected, how long is the active life of this drug? I didn't say half life, I said active life. I know in tablets it's. About 4 to 6hrs.

I was told with the acetate injectable version that it had to be injected twice a day.

The acetate version must use some wicked solvents. I tried everything to keep that shit from crashing.

Once injected, how long is the active life of this drug? I didn't say half life, I said active life. I know in tablets it's. About 4 to 6hrs.

I was told with the acetate injectable version that it had to be injected twice a day.

It was not detectable in urine after 90 hrs of 50mg dose of methenolone acetate. If that helps you any. So, I am not sure. Twice a day would suck but you only need to inject 50% of whatever oral dose you would take daily.

Max

Last edited:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]The acetate ester allows for slow release post injection. The active half-life of the acetate ester version is of about 48 hours.
This ester gives an activated elimination half-life of about 3 days.[/FONT]

The question doesn't make sense to me.

Primo acetate is the oral form

Primo Enanthate is the Injectable form

This is the same constituent in Primobolan® orals (methenolone acetate), although here an enanthate ester is used to slow the steroid’s release from a site of injection. Methenolone enanthate offers a similar pattern of steroid release as testosterone enanthate, with blood hormone levels remaining markedly elevated for approximately 2 weeks.

I wasted 100g trying to get acetate to hold. At 2/20 no way. I went all the way to 40% EO which made the mix very sub-100mg/ml. I even put some guaiacol in there since I knew I was going to dump it anyway. Didn’t hold in the long run. Perhaps others had more luck but I’d be suspect of acetate in injectable form.

The question doesn't make sense to me.

Primo acetate is the oral form

Primo Enanthate is the Injectable form

This is the same constituent in Primobolan® orals (methenolone acetate), although here an enanthate ester is used to slow the steroid’s release from a site of injection. Methenolone enanthate offers a similar pattern of steroid release as testosterone enanthate, with blood hormone levels remaining markedly elevated for approximately 2 weeks.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]There is also the primo ace in injectable form[/FONT]

Fuck Primo Acetate injectable gives pip like a mofo for me....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back