• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stand Up Individuals

TheBeardedOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’d like to say Thank You to Sherk and TripleOvertime. These guys really stepped up to offer me assistance after the DQ issue. I’m fairly new to this forum and don’t have a high post count but these two have really impressed me with their kindness. Once again, Thank you.

I’d like to say Thank You to Sherk and TripleOvertime. These guys really stepped up to offer me assistance after the DQ issue. I’m fairly new to this forum and don’t have a high post count but these two have really impressed me with their kindness. Once again, Thank you.

There are some great people on this board. Thanks for stepping up when DQ was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened? I never see DQ miss?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Group hug!

Good they helped you out brother..it's like family here!

Agreed. :loveu:

Back