• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here is the identity of the whistleblower

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This douche might just have made it on Custom's Corner. When I posted it this morning Facebook deleted my post.

Attachments

• 74881475_10211452091936497_1058518514282790912_n.jpg
    74881475_10211452091936497_1058518514282790912_n.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 126
Yep and his lawyer in those emails was discussing a "coup" against President Trump.

All of these people better be tried for treason. Including Schiff.

BTW there is no such law that a whistleblower needs to have his identity protected, it's just a myth.

Traitor.

However, libertards are like "so what" to all that... yeah, he may have had an agenda and be a traitor, but now that the information is known, who cares how we got it. To them, this guy is a hero.

The whole this is cock bullshit.

The senate will not vote to impeach so the whole thing is a waste of time and just more distractions.

Biden has slipped in the polls. Heard rumors of Bloomberg?? Not sure the whole country is ready to vote a jew into office. He was a very good nyc mayor...but that was like 10 years ago and he was younger.

I love that our tax payers money is being used in an efficient manner such as trying to remove an elected president from office because he hurt our feelers by not agreeing with leftist agendas.

it’s like abortion clinics getting butthurt because the Bible Belt doesn’t want to pay for murdering innocent unborn children.

someone better stomp this whistleblowers ass, or this ain’t the Murca I used to know....

remember when snitches used to actually get stitches, after being found half dead in ditches? Now all these bitches walk around with switches trying to hunt down witches.

BTW there is no such law that a whistleblower needs to have his identity protected, it's just a myth.

Your correct there is no law but a whistleblower can file through a lawyer and remain anonymous it’s part of the program. In this case it takes court actions to reveal who they are. I believe he or she will be identified in due time but until a court decides to identify the whistleblower he is allowed to remain anonymous. Been through this training a few times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Your correct there is no law but a whistleblower can file through a lawyer and remain anonymous it’s part of the program. In this case it takes court actions to reveal who they are. I believe he or she will be identified in due time but until a court decides to identify the whistleblower he is allowed to remain anonymous. Been through this training a few times lol

Sure but what I'm getting at is if someone were to expose him there wouldn't be any laws broken.

IML Gear Cream!
Sure but what I'm getting at is if someone were to expose him there wouldn't be any laws broken.

Your correct if it was a federal employee that did they would lose their job. Now if the whistleblower gets caught lying there will be criminal charges against him or her. I am interested to seeing what comes out of this

Back