• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone cycle?

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im looking at going on a 12 week cycle of Testosterone cypionate Ive been lifting for a few years I really just want to do one cycle to pack on 20-30 pounds then be done with it. my question is if anyone has a simple Testosterone only cycle Ive been researching online and most ive seen recommends 4 or 5 different anti estrogens,peptids, HCG...... I just want a simple cycle of 500mg Test a week with a good anti estrigen and want to do a good PTC to keep my gains and not grow tits.

20-30 pounds in 12 weeks? Good luck not getting fluffy, first cycle or not. And good luck keeping this as "just this once". I would suggest a little more research before jumping off into things. What are your diet plans to pack on 30 pounds?

20-30 pounds in 12 weeks? Good luck not getting fluffy, first cycle or not. And good luck keeping this as "just this once". I would suggest a little more research before jumping off into things. What are your diet plans to pack on 30 pounds?

This.

Juice is not magic. Your going to have to work harder, and eat even more. 20 pounds on a first cycle is 100% possible, but obviously it wont be all muscle and will be mostly water. And theres no way your only doing 1 cycle. What are your stats? Age, Weight, Height, how long have you been training, whats your diet look like?

Simple beginner Test cycle is

500mg of Test E or C every week
AI when needed Aromasin or Arimidex
PCT 3 weeks after last shot Nolvadex and Clomid

Your Test will be split into 2 shots, 250mg in each shot. And in order to know when you need to take an AI you would need to get bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im 34 yo, 210lbs, 5'9". I trained extensively in my early 20s and have been back at it 4 days a week in the gym for 6 months now but Im finding it hard to get the results I used to. my arms are stuck at 17 and a half. and my lifts are stalling out at a 275bench, 405 deadlift and a 365 squat.
what should my PCT dosages of nolvadex and clomid be during the 3 weeks, Im thinking of just taking 250mg of test twice a week with .25 mg arimidex every other day, I really just need to get my PCT right.

cycle im considering my question is, is the Clomid necessary during the cycle or just PCT and is the Fincar needed?

Fin is not needed, imo.

There's a couple of schools of thought on the clomid, but I'd save it for pct.

AI dosage will depend on bloodwork and how fast your body converts that extra test to estro.

Edit to ask: why the taper off on test?

Last edited:
i figure taper off would make it easier on my body to kick back in making its on T since i wont be adding HCG in my PCT. I may be incorrect in thinking this but i figure if my T levels gradually drop my body can more easily play catch up than if i stop all at once. if i cycle with Clomid the taper off should be unnecessary? Clomid will keep my body producing T thruout the cycle correct?

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother with the taper if it were me. You're still throwing enough extra in there, that your nuts are going to keep on napping.

ok so Im looking at 500mg test once a week with .25 Arimidex every other day for 12 weeks followed by a PCT of 100mg Clomid a day for first week then tapering down to 50mg a day second and third week along with .25 Arimidex every other day 1st week tapering down to every 3rd day second and third week. any adjustments i need to make?

I don’t think the clomid is gonna keep you producing test throughout your cycle.. also I wouldn’t use an AI unless you know for sure you need it. I’d keep nolva on hand for manboobs. Just in case. It’s wise to have ancillaries on hand but you might not need them.

tapering isn’t gonna do much because your still introducing synthetic hormone, just less.

otherwise 500mg test per week for 12-16 weeks is the best first cycle you could do, as you will learn your bodies reaction. If you can get baseline blood work and blood work during and after pct, you’ll be doing great.

IML Gear Cream!
What I would/have done in your situation is 250mg test on Monday and Thursday to keep your levels even. You dont even need to think of arimidex until at least week 3 as test cyp/enanthate takes 2 weeks to even start kicking in. So.e people dont even need it at all. Its powerful so don't over do it. If your worries about your balls use hcg not Clomid to keep them functioning. I'm on trt for life so the bros can tell you about proper pct. I never got it right which Im sure contributed to why I have anabolic induced hypogonadism and Im on trt for life. Also dont have delusions of grandeur, you wont look like the Hulk after 12 weeks of 500mg unless you have freak genetics already diet and train perfect and have freak genetics.... Did I mention genetics? Theres a lot of bros here with great advice and a lot of this thread by different people so just search 500mg test cycle. You'll find all you need.

Im looking at going on a 12 week cycle of Testosterone cypionate Ive been lifting for a few years I really just want to do one cycle to pack on 20-30 pounds then be done with it. my question is if anyone has a simple Testosterone only cycle Ive been researching online and most ive seen recommends 4 or 5 different anti estrogens,peptids, HCG...... I just want a simple cycle of 500mg Test a week with a good anti estrigen and want to do a good PTC to keep my gains and not grow tits.

I remember when I wanted to do one cycle and that’s all I needed, here we are about 10 years later blasting and cruising. 500kg of test and call it s day the wheel is round for good reason

Joko, 500,000 grams of test will certainly blow you up tho.

Im betting you meant 500mg , I’m just busting your balls lol

and yeah, it’s like that chips commercial (betcha can’t eat just one)

cycles are most certainly circular in nature.

I wouldn't bother with the taper if it were me. You're still throwing enough extra in there, that your nuts are going to keep on napping.
I was forced to taper off in the past because of life circumstances with great results. Not by choice. It was almost seamless with no PCT.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

cycle im considering my question is, is the Clomid necessary during the cycle or just PCT and is the Fincar needed?

Clomid and Nolva are meant for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) I wouldnt take either during the cycle.

This is what I recommend. I dont like recommending AI because everyone is different and some dont even need it on 500mg. Bloodwork is really the way to dose it, but if I had to recommend, it would be very low dose.

1-15 weeks 500mg Test E or C (250 Monday, 250 Thursday)
1-15 weeks Aromasin 6.25mg (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
19-22 PCT Nolva and Clomid Doses vary and also depends which source you get from because each have different mg. But normally something like 50/50/25/25 works good. Which means 50mg every day for the first 2 weeks, and 25mg everyday for the last 2 weeks

Don't take this the wrong way but don't be so full of yourself..
All you want to do is put on 20 or 30 lb and be done?
if you put on that much weight in that time frame you can guarantee it's probably going to look pretty sloppy. Those numbers are not realistic.
If someone put on 6-13lbs after 12 weeks I would consider that a very successful cycle..
It's about quality not quantity..
I would focus on trying to get LBM, and take it from there.
I've been down that road where I have exploded, and I've been down the road where I've worked on quality and density, they are two different appearances and only one of them is quality.. forget about the scale and get the numbers out of your head.
Get on the grind and earn your time everything else will follow suit..

Don't take this the wrong way but don't be so full of yourself..
All you want to do is put on 20 or 30 lb and be done?
if you put on that much weight in that time frame you can guarantee it's probably going to look pretty sloppy. Those numbers are not realistic.
If someone put on 6-13lbs after 12 weeks I would consider that a very successful cycle..
It's about quality not quantity..
I would focus on trying to get LBM, and take it from there.
I've been down that road where I have exploded, and I've been down the road where I've worked on quality and density, they are two different appearances and only one of them is quality.. forget about the scale and get the numbers out of your head.
Get on the grind and earn your time everything else will follow suit..
Spot on vision!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was forced to taper off in the past because of life circumstances with great results. Not by choice. It was almost seamless with no PCT.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I find it psychologically easier to cope with coming off by tapering even just doing 500, 250, 100 for the last few weeks.. in my case 200, 100.. since 200 is all the test I run these days. I don't really come off though.. lol

Test only cycles are tries tested and proven, tbh, the well being from test only is hard to beat.

As for an AI? I use arimidex or aromasin, both are effective and easily obtained.

For goals? THINK*** long term.....add Lean body mass not overall body weight. Telling us what your stats are now will get you further intel

As for pct, I’m pretty sure there is a sticky for that. Search and learn it, but what you need before you decide to blast away

Where do they come from, lmao 20 or 30 pounds then be done with it. Let me know how that works out for you. By then you will probably be shopping for bras

Get Shredded!
2 pages worth of responses only 2 or 3 are actually helpful. where the F would I go to research? a forum called anabolicsteroidforums under the category that says "Discussion of anabolic steroids; brands, cycles, what works, etc." seems like a pretty good place to start. this is the bullshit I was talking about, its difficult to research because somebody always has to be the asshole and act like they are the fucking keeper of forbidden knowledge or some shit. "go do your research......" thats what im trying to do.

Here’s a cut and dry answer for you bro.
Test cyp 500wg a week split into 2 injections
I’d even run it 16 weeks if it’s test only.
Now for me I don’t need an ai for this amount and I know this from past blood work but if your worried and not going to do blood work anyway have arimidex on hand.
Arimidex take .5 every 3 days.
Take it if your feeling sluggish or your nips are starting to hurt.
So I hope this bro science answer is what you were looking for lol

Oh wait pct
2 weeks after your last pin begin clomid at 100mg for first 4-5 days then drop down to 50mg for 2 weeks with 20mg of nolvadex

Yup. What he said ^

get nolva, clomid, Arimidex or aromasin in hand before your first pin. Gyno is easier to prevent than take care of. Blood work should be a priority tho bud. Honestly, it make your future much easier to predict.

we know you’ll be back for more. Trust us.

20 lbs on first cycle isn’t a realistic goal (if you did reach it, you prolly wouldn’t be happy) but 10-12 lbs of muscle will look and feel alpha bro. You’ll be happy with those results.

nothing more to say really. Eat clean, train hard

Either way, 8-10 weeks on you are gonna start feeling like you never wanna come off. Make sure you come off. Do the PCT.

Yup. What he said ^

get nolva, clomid, Arimidex or aromasin in hand before your first pin. Gyno is easier to prevent than take care of. Blood work should be a priority tho bud. Honestly, it make your future much easier to predict.

we know you’ll be back for more. Trust us.

20 lbs on first cycle isn’t a realistic goal (if you did reach it, you prolly wouldn’t be happy) but 10-12 lbs of muscle will look and feel alpha bro. You’ll be happy with those results.

nothing more to say really. Eat clean, train hard

Either way, 8-10 weeks on you are gonna start feeling like you never wanna come off. Make sure you come off. Do the PCT.

Hey Milf! Question.. how do you choose between Adex and aromasin?

Hey Milf! Question.. how do you choose between Adex and aromasin?

1.) accessibility
2.) personal reaction/experience
3.) cost
4.) bloodwork

if I were you, I’d get both and see which one is best for you.

some guys swear by aromasin as they say it won’t totally crash you e as fast as Arimidex and others say Arimidex is easier to dial it

ive used only Arimidex, and .25mg once weekly worked just fine for me. I am looking forward to getting some aromasin and im working on a way where I can get bloods done regularly (my state is a whiny bitch when it comes to self medicating)

Here’s a cut and dry answer for you bro.
Test cyp 500wg a week split into 2 injections
I’d even run it 16 weeks if it’s test only.
Now for me I don’t need an ai for this amount and I know this from past blood work but if your worried and not going to do blood work anyway have arimidex on hand.
Arimidex take .5 every 3 days.
Take it if your feeling sluggish or your nips are starting to hurt.
So I hope this bro science answer is what you were looking for lol

Oh wait pct
2 weeks after your last pin begin clomid at 100mg for first 4-5 days then drop down to 50mg for 2 weeks with 20mg of nolvadex

should I continue the Arimidex after my last pin up until I start PCT or stop at the 12-16 week mark? also during the PCT I start on nothing but 100 mg of Clomid by its self then after 4 or 5 days I start the Nolva with it for 2 weeks? I believe this is gonna be the cycle I start with want to make sure im doing everything right. Im not sure if i can get bloodwork I may find a Doc other than my primary care provider and tell them what im doing to see if theyll agree to do some bloodwork since I do have insurance. dont know how my primary provider might respond and I like them so dont want to make a bad impression.

should I continue the Arimidex after my last pin up until I start PCT or stop at the 12-16 week mark? also during the PCT I start on nothing but 100 mg of Clomid by its self then after 4 or 5 days I start the Nolva with it for 2 weeks? I believe this is gonna be the cycle I start with want to make sure im doing everything right. Im not sure if i can get bloodwork I may find a Doc other than my primary care provider and tell them what im doing to see if theyll agree to do some bloodwork since I do have insurance. dont know how my primary provider might respond and I like them so dont want to make a bad impression.

Use the Arimidex until you start your pct. the day you start your clomid you also start your 20mg on nolvadex as well. There’s some places online that you can use to get blood work I know titan medical is one. Unless you live in a state like mine where it’s pretty much impossible.

Use the Arimidex until you start your pct. the day you start your clomid you also start your 20mg on nolvadex as well. There’s some places online that you can use to get blood work I know titan medical is one. Unless you live in a state like mine where it’s pretty much impossible.

I would taper the arimidex for a couple weeks into pct to help prevent any rebound as the nolva builds up in your system. One reason I prefer aromasin, as rebound is not an issue.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

one more question most PCT cycles ive seen go 4 weeks 2 weeks and dosage you suggest then half dose for two more woud this be a good idea? 50/50/25/25 clomid and 20/20/10/10 nolva or is 2 weeks enough?

I would taper the arimidex for a couple weeks into pct to help prevent any rebound as the nolva builds up in your system. One reason I prefer aromasin, as rebound is not an issue.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’m lucky I can run a lot of test before I need ai ive ran a gram and been just on the high level. At every 3 days it might not need to be tapered but not a bad idea. We have to remember these are all bro science tips lol no blood work means it’s a guessing game

Back