• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chez25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to say hello to everyone. I have taken a lot of information from this site into consideration over the past several months in preparation for my future lifting and building journey. I really enjoy the honesty and opinions everyone shares so, after quite a lot of lurking, I decided to join. Definitely the most resourceful site around

Welcome to evo if your looking for good quality supplies psl is the way to go I've been buying from them for years they are top notch awesome prices and vision there rep. Is awesome they have the best prices customer service and the absolute best product quality I have seen in decades but look up vision and he will give you some more info I do blood work and youtube videos about my bodybuilding journey and how psl has help and I'm just a regular guy who was in the marines for 6 years wanting to better myself but psl is the way to go I have bloodwork proof and everything to show they are as great as I'm saying if you need anything just let me know I'm happy to help glad we have another brother to add.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

welcome to evo if your looking for good quality supplies psl is the way to go i've been buying from them for years they are top notch awesome prices and vision there rep. Is awesome they have the best prices customer service and the absolute best product quality i have seen in decades but look up vision and he will give you some more info i do blood work and youtube videos about my bodybuilding journey and how psl has help and i'm just a regular guy who was in the marines for 6 years wanting to better myself but psl is the way to go i have bloodwork proof and everything to show they are as great as i'm saying if you need anything just let me know i'm happy to help glad we have another brother to add.

Sent from my sm-n970u using tapatalk
evo?

Hey welcome to ASF

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF. Not Evo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to evo if your looking for good quality supplies psl is the way to go I've been buying from them for years they are top notch awesome prices and vision there rep. Is awesome they have the best prices customer service and the absolute best product quality I have seen in decades but look up vision and he will give you some more info I do blood work and youtube videos about my bodybuilding journey and how psl has help and I'm just a regular guy who was in the marines for 6 years wanting to better myself but psl is the way to go I have bloodwork proof and everything to show they are as great as I'm saying if you need anything just let me know I'm happy to help glad we have another brother to add.

Yeah well that's hmm....ok LMAO. Welcome man

Evo is like one of the worst places ever lol

Welcome to ASF aka The Funhouse :cool:

Back