Amazing HGH

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Amazing HGH

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,612
    Thanked in
    1,347 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Amazing HGH

    Have to hand it to these guys once again.

    Zero affiliation with them, but imo the best of the best in terms of being a sponsor here.

    IronLion HGH.

    One of my female clients is using OrangeTops and we are seeing SIGNIFICANT changes already.

    These guys make my job easy for me , so thank you.

    Anyone who is considering or looking for a solid hookup, this is the brand you want!

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,779

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,110
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,569
    Thanked in
    2,441 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Have to hand it to these guys once again.

    Zero affiliation with them, but imo the best of the best in terms of being a sponsor here.

    IronLion HGH.

    One of my female clients is using OrangeTops and we are seeing SIGNIFICANT changes already.

    These guys make my job easy for me , so thank you.

    Anyone who is considering or looking for a solid hookup, this is the brand you want!
    How much are you using with your female client? I'm curious if others dosages in comparison to my fiancee's

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,612
    Thanked in
    1,347 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    How much are you using with your female client? I'm curious if others dosages in comparison to my fiancee's
    2-3iu in general and we do 5 on 2 off.

    I have a few female PT clients running these, this was in regards to my most recent one. She is down 40llbs and def noticeable changes from the workout, diet, and supplements combined

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,044
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,915
    Thanked in
    2,638 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Have to hand it to these guys once again.

    Zero affiliation with them, but imo the best of the best in terms of being a sponsor here.

    IronLion HGH.

    One of my female clients is using OrangeTops and we are seeing SIGNIFICANT changes already.

    These guys make my job easy for me , so thank you.

    Anyone who is considering or looking for a solid hookup, this is the brand you want!
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    2-3iu in general and we do 5 on 2 off.

    I have a few female PT clients running these, this was in regards to my most recent one. She is down 40llbs and def noticeable changes from the workout, diet, and supplements combined
    Awesome, exactly the protocol I recommend too.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,044
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,915
    Thanked in
    2,638 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wesley...You mind if I copy this into the ironlion forum too?

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,779

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,110
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,569
    Thanked in
    2,441 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    2-3iu in general and we do 5 on 2 off.

    I have a few female PT clients running these, this was in regards to my most recent one. She is down 40llbs and def noticeable changes from the workout, diet, and supplements combined
    Gotcha, thank you. My fiancee has been using 2iu and seen great results in fat loss as well.

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    270100

    Would agree with this as well. Orange tops both myself and a female used over the last year with top quality. Both of us used after surgeries and very good healing rate while staying lean.

    Very good coms with ordering and shipping.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,612
    Thanked in
    1,347 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Wesley...You mind if I copy this into the ironlion forum too?
    Absolutely man. They know I'm always saying kind things about them though. But yeah man, by all means feel free to share

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    quinn a's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    540

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points
    1180901543

    When i ran the orange tops i also had the best results of any HGH i ran, looks wide, feel wise, and bloodwork wise. Will be going back once i blast through my current batch of a different hgh

Similar Threads

  1. Amazing TD !!!!!!!!!
    By Paulie494 in forum AceLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2019, 03:39 PM
  2. Amazing!
    By SouthsideJohnny in forum Drugs Gear
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 07:00 AM
  3. The amazing Mk-677
    By bigbumpkin2003 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 05:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums