• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Michael LaVon Robinson, AKA Michelle Obama & His Muslim Husband Barack Hussein Obama

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dah fucquin hilarious...
Or not.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol wtf...

The Obama’s are pretty far left on the political spectrum, it really wouldn’t be that crazy if she was a tranny

The term is transgender you insensitive oafs.

The video is compelling. I don’t think I’ve ever referred to one of my wives as Burt or Ernie. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen one of my ladies adjust their package.

Didn’t Joan hang herself?

The Admin,

Although a short video it was pretty darn compelling. I mean, its obvious "Michelle" has something between her legs. She either has a massive swollen clitoris hanging and flopping around or she routinely wears a strap-on.....or she/he has a penis. There is no other explanation to this. This is simply another small example of how screwed up our government is. We're being lied to on every single facet. Great post, Admin and thanks for sharing this.

I thought his name was Barry?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back